Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

And thus, from that day onward, Scorpion was the only person people chose online once more.

• Thumbs Up 4

Static lost to red hood? Goddammit. Oh well I hope Zatanna wins it, last thing we need is 8 fucking batman characters. And Scorpion looks sick to play as! Sucks he can't do a fatality but oh well :P

Oh my fucking god. 

Remember how a second season pass was leaked? Well it had Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, Red Hood and Sub-Zero according to game files. 

Well now we've seen Martian Manhunter and Sub-Zero getting hinted at with the Scorpion trailer. 

Fuck means Red Hood won the poll. 

Fucking fuck fucking fuck-fucking fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I wanted Zatanna. :c

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh my fucking god. 

Remember how a second season pass was leaked? Well it had Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, Red Hood and Sub-Zero according to game files. 

Well now we've seen Martian Manhunter and Sub-Zero getting hinted at with the Scorpion trailer. 

Actually, Ed debunked the rumor of subzero being playable on his twitter, saying how he found it hilarious that people would get upset over a rumor. We already have killer frost as the resident ice character so there's no point in having sub zero. But if another fucking batman character is confirmed I am done.

It's Ed Boon.

Look at it, we've got /fucking Sub-Zero EDIT: SCORPION. I MEAN SCORPION/.

Do you think he'll debunk a character just like that?

Edited by The Blue

Oh my fucking god. 

Fuck fuck fuck this game has enough Batman characters already

Fuck fuck fuck this game has enough Batman characters already

Like I said, Ed debunked the rumor on his twitter. But if Red Hood does make the cut at least we can do this to him

Joker+crowbar.jpg

I told you guys we were getting Scorpion. Oh well. At least he looks cool.

Edited by Chooch

What...was that Martian Manhunter? Does that mean that he'll make the cut?

A lot of fans have been nagging Netherealm for him to be DLC so it's highly likely.

So tempting, but I dont have my Wii-U in, neither do I have the cash yet, oh well

Like I said, Ed debunked the rumor on his twitter. But if Red Hood does make the cut at least we can do this to him

Joker+crowbar.jpg

Actually, he can do that to any character he fights :P

Well, I recived Scorpion and tried it... 

...and it's fun. His power consists in firing himself up and making chip damage to the oponent when you are near him.

His special is ok I guess...

What I don't know is why is he added to the hero side of the roster

Actually, he can do that to any character he fights :P

Well, I recived Scorpion and tried it...

...and it's fun. His power consists in firing himself up and making chip damage to the oponent when you are near him.

His special is ok I guess...

What I don't know is why is he added to the hero side of the roster

Lobo was on the hero side of the roster before Batgirl showed up. Thus, it's highly likely that when another hero is available for downloading, Scorpion will be moved to the villain side

But Scorpion isn't a villain. :I

INSIDER_Info_2.png

Woop. Guy from Reddit that leaked Scorpion's release date and info way before the trailer was released posted that tonight. 

tl;dr Martian Manhunter will be the first second Season Pass character, Supergirl apparently is in the works. More alternate costumes coming out. 

Oh and Nightwing will be getting a Robin costume.

But Scorpion isn't a villain. :I

INSIDER_Info_2.png

Woop. Guy from Reddit that leaked Scorpion's release date and info way before the trailer was released posted that tonight.

tl;dr Martian Manhunter will be the first second Season Pass character, Supergirl apparently is in the works. More alternate costumes coming out.

Oh and Nightwing will be getting a Robin costume.

Scorpion isn't actually that much of a good guy either

If this rumor is true than I guess MM and Supergirl round out the power characters for the hero side. Now we just need one more gadget user since one of them is Batgirl.

As for the villains, Zod and Lobo round out the power characters, while Scorpion is currently the gadget user. We just need one more gadget user and the roster will be complete (please don't let it be Red Hood).

If this rumor is true than I guess MM and Supergirl round out the power characters for the hero side. Now we just need one more gadget user since one of them is Batgirl.

Zatanna.png

Pleaaaaaaaase Netherrealm.

• Thumbs Up 2

Should I sell this game? I got it cheap at Bestbuy ($35) and it's going for higher than that used on Amazon. It's a fighting game and I'm not too into those. I beat the story mode and played quite some matches but now it is pretty stale. There's also a high chance they might release a GOTY edition with all the DLC.

Oh, the Wii U version doesn't support friend matches and the DLC is coming later. Eh.. meh.

• 1 month later...

Oh my god if Zantanna was in this, then both my two favorite DC characters will be in it. (Of course Raven is my favorite, though I prefer her animated counterpart...) I haven't played this game in a while though, but I ended up pre-ordering it. Scorpion is my favorite Mortal Kombat character as well so it's cool they added him in the game. :)

So, tell me SSMB. What does a Dolphin in space have to do with Injustice?

1YDa1BR.jpg

Apparently Ed Boon wants to know as well.

So, tell me SSMB. What does a Dolphin in space have to do with Injustice?

1YDa1BR.jpg

Apparently Ed Boon wants to know as well.

Space Dolphin as DLC fighter confirmed.