Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

WB Games and Nintendo have said the game is getting it, though it probably won't be at the same time as other platforms is my guess. The Lobo trailer does have the Wii U logo in it.

Lobo DLC trailer included a Wii U logo. Nintendo Direct had DLC announced too. None of it released and details sketchy so cross your fingers.

Well that all shows some hope for it, even though nothing is really showing 100% it makes me weary.  There really should be no excuse for not having DLC on the Wii U when it is just as compatible to have DLC as the other systems.  This isn't the Wii we are talking about where this was a issue that really had a excuse not to happen.  

People are guessing that they'll release the DLC when 4 characters are made and release them as one giant pack.

Another Batman character? jeez... I know the Heroes and villains of Gotham are the most iconic of all the DC universe, but seriously, I could've done without Barbs.

Seriously, Starfire, Black Canary, Zatanna, they could've went with another female.

Oh god.

I would spend my life's fortune just for Zatanna. And possibly Larfleeze.

;A;

Not sure if already posted somewhere, but Injustice Wii U DLC will apparently be available sometime this summer. 

After a few weeks of uncertainty, Injustice: Gods Among Us will finally see add-on content this summer.

The Downloadable Content menu has been suspiciously missing in Injustice's Wii U menu since launch.When a fan asked about the holdup, the fighting game's official Twitter page had this to say:

@secroner We expect DLC for the Wii U version of Injustice: Gods Among Us to be available this summer. Stay tuned for more details.

Only two characters, Lobo and Batgirl, have been confirmed as downloadable characters for Injustice. For the full list of Injustice add-ons, check out out DLC wiki. For more on Injustice leading up to its unannounced DLC date, stay tuned to IGN.

Source - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/08/injustice-gods-among-us-wii-u-dlc-arriving-in-summer

So, I was right. They're releasing the DLC as a one priced package

So, I was right. They're releasing the DLC as a one priced package

There's a lot of DLC.. and there's skins too.

I hope it's not one big package.

Asked them on facebook about the Wii U DLC and they said more info to come on specifics, and by the way they said it sounds like soon.  Now we just need a patch for friend lobbies and the Wii U version will be golden.

It's unlikely that they're doing that. Ubisoft didn't with Assassin's Creed III. They might stick all the DLC characters together or in packs of 2, though.

Embedded

But yeah, she looks interesting. I might pick her up.

She looks pretty boring honestly. Nothing about her in that video makes her stand out from any of the existing playable characters.

What Chooch and BW said: i'm sorry, but Batgirl really doesn't fit my taste.

I just hope the rest of the DLC characters will be better.

Batgirl looks, decent. Would've preferred someone else, but eh, I'll live. I'm reading the comments (I know it's YouTube comments, but whatever) and people are seriously willing to boycott the DLC if they release Scorpion. Like really? If you buy the season pass, you're basically getting Scorpion for free. If having Scorpion in your game, even for free with the season pass will bother you, don't download him. Scorpion was probably planned from the start to be DLC, so its not like he's even replacing anyone. It's also probably an easier job for NetherRealm as they'll most likely just use his MK9 model and most of his animations. I don't want Scorpion in the game as I would've liked another DC character, but I'm not gonna boycott the rest of the DLC because there's a character I don't want being released. This is all assuming the leaked list is right, and it probably is.

Fun Fact: 3rd party character tend to sell a bucket load, sometimes even end up being the #1 most sold DLC.

I voted Static, because I really do like the guy. Second choice would be Zatanna. I'm cool as long as it's not another Batman character, though. As much as I love Bats, the game isn't the Bat Family Tournament.

The internet has a fucking hard-on for Powergirl and her stupid cleavage suit of justice from what I've seen. Though the comments on that Twitter post look like the opposite so who knows.

I voted Static Shock as well.

The internet has a fucking hard-on for Powergirl and her stupid cleavage suit of justice from what I've seen. Though the comments on that Twitter post look like the opposite so who knows.

To be honest, the Pre-New52 ran of Powergirl was pretty good. Just saying. But so was the Zatanna comic book.

If Static Shock gets in, they better get Phil LaMarr to voice him. It just isn't Static without him.