Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

Ed Boon himself said it's fake.

Isn't Powergirl in the leaked Season 2 set?

Ed debunked that rumor (somewhat) on his twitter when he laughed that people were getting freaked out over a rumor about Sub Zero being playable. Then again, he is a troll so I wouldn't hold my breath.

When are they putting Spider-Man in?

Oh god.. you should see Miiverse. People are asking how to unlock Spiderman/is Spiderman in this game.

Oh god.. you should see Miiverse. People are asking how to unlock Spiderman/is Spiderman in this game.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Please tell me this is a joke. Please.

Has their been anymore word on if the Wii U version of the game will be receiving any DLC in the future or not?

Has their been anymore word on if the Wii U version of the game will be receiving any DLC in the future or not?

It'll come out in the Summer.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, people are seriously asking for Spiderman in a DC Universe game?

Not sure if their joking, serious or can't tell which heroes are Marvel and which are DC.

Wait, people are seriously asking for Spiderman in a DC Universe game?

Not sure if their joking, serious or can't tell which heroes are Marvel and which are DC.

Were they fooled by that episode of Young Justice where a Spiderman-wannabe appeared maybe?

Ed Boon himself said it's fake.

like the first leaked season pass

/ba dum tsh

Alright. Finally got the game on the Wii U. I'm enjoying all the attention to detail put into it. Though, maaaan... I have to say that this game is precise as hell. When it wants an input, it wants it when it wants it.  Things like the bounce cancel and even some of the combos are driving me nuts to confirm. I understand that I just started to play this game, so I'm willing to give it much more time for me to get use to everything.

So far, I've used only Aquaman. And as one of my favorites, I'm definitely planning on maining him. It seems like his main thing is tossing people in the air and upclose. It's proving challenging for me. So far, I'm probably about as threatening as Superfriends Aquaman. With some work, hopefully I'll be as nuts as New 52 Aquaman.

I still have to give the game more time, so even with my complaints, I won't know how annoying the inputs are for me until I buck down and learn the ropes. I'll also try out Harley Quinn, Green Lantern, Deathstroke and Raven tomorrow. Possibly Solomon Grundy too,

Edited by YoshiUnity

The special stuff have to be done FAST. Literally lightning speed.

I got all the heroes' endings from the battle mode today. And when I played Hawkgirl I noticed her jump was annoyingly floaty.

Next is getting the baddies' endings

Watch when Spider-Man actually comes up in the game, you guys are going to feel soooo silly.

I really want to buy this game, paycheck get here faster damn it!

The special stuff have to be done FAST. Literally lightning speed.

Oh boy. Finger cramps, here I come!

Hey, question:

Is the season pass worth getting?

Edited by Polar Vec

Poll_Results_Static_Places_3rd.jpg+++

zatanna

zatanna

zatanna

zatanna

zatanna

zatanna

zatanna

give zatanna plox

• Thumbs Up 2

We seriously DON'T need any more Batman/Gotham City related characters, jeez.

I hope they do go for Static for the last character, I know Zataana is gonna come 

Doing some math, the percentage that is missing from Red Hood and Zatanna is complexly 37.3%. I wonder how it will be distributed.

Maybe Zatanna, Red Hood, Static and Swamp Thing would be the next 4 after we get the ones left that are Scorpion and....who else?

Game is $34.99 at Amazon for today only. Only a couple hours left on the deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=99sNL2fBcw8

Scorpion is now confirmed as DLC.

And WOW he looks good.