Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

Injustice: Gods Amoung Us is a new fighting game from NetherRealms, the people that make Mortal Kombat. It's a DC Universe fighting game though, so far, it has Superman, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Batman, Solomon Grundy and Harley Quinn(?). The announcement trailer is right here.

Announcement Trailer

[media=]

Screenshots

L0FHo.jpg

uRv6V.jpg

FXBzk.jpg

hgaXm.jpg

3TQaH.jpg

Platforms

Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii-U.

Official Website

http://www.injustice.com/#home/5

I think it looks alright, it looks alot better than DC Universe vs. Mortal Kombat atleast, your thoughts?

Edited by Reggie Fils-Aime
  • Thumbs Up 3

The title in my opinion is misleading. I heard about it while browsing GoNintendo at school, so I couldn't look at anything else and wasn't interested. But a DC Fighter that looks much better than that Mortal Kombat crossover? Consider me interested!

Yay! DC fighter is a go go! It gets all mah monies that I don't have already

Excuse me while I hope Dream and Death at least make a cameo.

Well this is already a step up from that shitty crossover with Mortal Kombat. And I'm having my fingers crossed for Aquaman, Red Tornado, and Static Shock.

I'm still not digging the new outfits, though. But, hey, that's what alternate costumes are made for, right?

It's a shame we haven't had a Marvel Vs DC fighting game yet. Still, we have the Marvel Vs Capcom series for the Marvel games, and this looks to be an amazing fighter for the DC side of things (presumably much better than that Mortal Kombat crossover, but I haven't actually played that yet.) Consider me intrigued.

I'm still not digging the new outfits, though. But, hey, that's what alternate costumes are made for, right?

I for one love the outfits. Batmans outfits looks strikingly similar to the one used in the Nolan movies. And if flash ever gets a movie one day the costume designers should take some cues from his outfit in this game.

Also, wouldn't it be hilarious if Plastic Man made the cut as a fighter?

I'd actually love to see Plastic Man make an appearence, I love Plastic Man, but I'd only want to see him if he's like the Batman the Brave and the Bold version. XP

• Thumbs Up 1

So..MK Vs. DC without the MK? Fun..... yeah right!

Still, It'll probably play exactly like Mortal Kombat, though I wonder, will it be 2.5D like Mortal Kombat 2011 or 3D like Mk vs. Dc...I'll keep and eye on it but theres another game I don't have the highest interest in, tis a wee shame ):

Just hope it doesn't play too much like MK9... after a short while... playing MK9 gets extremely boring. Sorry, I can't help but compare the two, being from the same developers and at points of the trailer, looking exactly the same.

• 1 month later...

Just found about this some days ago, seems interesting and probably a day 1 for me.

Oh! By the way, some other characters have been announced like Nightwing, Cyborg and Joker got leaked, I hope Martian Manhunter or hell even Miss Martian are playable in this one.

Edited by Tmsp

Just found about this some days ago, seems interesting and probably a day 1 for me.

Oh! By the way, some other characters have been announced like Nightwing, Cyborg and Joker got leaked, I hope Martian Manhunter or hell even Miss Martian are playable in this one.

Well it was inevitable that Joker would be in this game. And I'm glad to see that Cyborg and Nightwing are playable as well. Now all we need is Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven and we've got full circle.

EDIT: Here's a gameplay video. This game is looking pretty sweet.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

I'm actually really looking forward to this. Seems pretty similar to MK9 which I loved, so that's great, and definitely looks like a step up from MK vs. DC. I'm hoping the story is set up like MK9's because for a fighting game, it was rather good.

It's an interesting concept but the gameplay looks really clunky and slow. Hopefully theres a demo so I can try it for myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Catwoman confirmed:

Not much a surprise, she was somehow expected; but other than the Joker now, i don't want anymore Batman characters.

Catwoman confirmed:

Not much a surprise, she was somehow expected; but other than the Joker now, i don't want anymore Batman characters.

She is cool, but we already have too many Batman characters.

We need some Martian Man Hunter or Miss Martian in there.

Edited by Tmsp

Well, i would prefer some underrated characters like Firestorm or Forerunner. And i have have the feeling they will put in Green Arrow just to make their version of Hawkeye.

Oh yeah, and if they will put in Green Lantern (and they will) i want Kyle Rayner.

Edited by Teoskaven

Catwoman? Cool. Now I want Lex Luthor and Joker to be confirmed already. And since Batmans outfit looks kinda similar to the one from the Nolan trilogy I'm wondering if they'll make Joker look like TDK Joker. Or they could have him as an alternate skin :P

Wow, whole bunch of Batman characters in here. I like Batman and all, but I want some other DC Superheroes/Villians in here too. My most-wanted character has to be Plastic Man, I mean, come on, who doesn't want him playable? Also, is the lady that voiced Catwoman in Arkham City voicing her here too? Because they sound extremely similar to me. General Zod would be a pretty cool playable character too, especially since him being in the new upcoming Superman film.

Edited by Loser Weirdo Waluigi

Still got my fingers crossed for Aquaman and Static Shock. Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy would make awesome playables as well so that way we can have all five Teen Titans in the game. Also, how many characters are gonna be in the game anyway?

• 1 month later...

Collector's Edition of Injustice Confirmed

injustice_collectors.jpg

NetherRealm's upcoming DC Comics fighting game, Injustice: Gods Among Us, will hit stores in April 2013 with a limited Collector's Edition release for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 that will sell for $99.99. This one's definitely for the hardened DC fans, with a small amount of digital content joined by physical items designed to appeal to comic book nerds.

The highlight of the package is a DC Collectibles statue featuring Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman's Fortress of Solitude lair, and the ship carried his infant self from the doomed Krypton to Earth. Also included in the premium package is a collector's version of "a brand new DC Comics series," a code for a digital download of the animated movie Justice League: Doom, and three in-game skins, for Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman, based on each heroe's appearance in DC's The New 52.

Source - http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/728270/injustice-gods-among-us-collectors-edition-revealed/

Ok, that's cool, but i think people want actually some new characters.

Well, if you look very carefully on that image, you'll see the logos of Green Lantern and the Martian Manhunter.

Still waiting for Aquaman, NetherRealms...