Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

Hold it hold it hold it.

Are you telling me that this is Joker, but it's not Joker at the same time? Alternate Universe Joker?

Well, explains how Joker is in the game despite getting punched through by Superman. Great to see that that scene is in the game too, btw.

ruhOYIu.jpg

i dont know why i made this

edit: my original screencap

2QGYTLP.jpg

Edited by Autosaver

I'm still curious with her decision of changing sides. maybe it was explain in the comic...but I'd rather wait and get the game to see

EDIT: I know the hammer doesn't suit her...but how about changing her face with Sakura. I dunno...but her expression makes me imagine her yelling "Shannaro!"

Edited by Polar Vec

The demo is out this Tuesday, has Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex as playable characters. Gotham City will be the only stage.

I have two questions. Will the demo be for both XBLA and PSN, and will it have online play?

Edited by Generations (Chaos Warp)

I have two questions. Will the demo be for both XBLA and PSN, and will it have online play?

dont forget about the Wii-U either

From Injustice's Facebook:

The free demo for Injustice: Gods Among Us will feature BatmanWonder Woman, and Lex Luthor, battling in the Gotham City arena.

Grab the demo beginning April 2 on PlayStation Network (America), and April 3 on PlayStation Network (Europe) and Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

No mention of it having online or being on the Wii U.

Edited by NGw00d

Demo's out.... in NA at least.... I'm liking it so far. My one complaint so far is the lack of different colors in mirror matches... there's barely a difference. Game play is solid and I'm surprised they took the Low, Medium, Heavy approach instead of the two kicks and two punches.

So I played the demo but I don't know how to pull the character's special attack (Or how even I started a clash with Wonder Woman)

So I played the demo but I don't know how to pull the character's special attack (Or how even I started a clash with Wonder Woman)

L2 and R2, same in MK9.

... SO THE WHOLE GAME WAS LEAKED INTO PIRATE SITES.

Spoiler'd info: Character roster and tidbits, can't find any storyline info yet. But there's the Credits.

injustice-characterselect3-large.pngThat guy next to Nightwing is Flash, by the way.

Also, game disc has 4.11 GB full of cutscenes, rendered in WMV files.

Game is 7.43 GB I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ab4jJ_Lb6ME
Credits.

Who is the woman between Ares and Doomsday?

Got it. NetherRealm also stated that there are at least 4 planned DLC characters, but are not revealed yet.

Wishlist time:

1)Lobo

2)Firestorm

3)Martian Manhunter

4)Prometheus

So...err...I'm a little confused with the gameplay yet...is there a specific button to interact with scenery stuff? Because I couldn't find out yet ^^U

So...err...I'm a little confused with the gameplay yet...is there a specific button to interact with scenery stuff? Because I couldn't find out yet ^^U

RB when the prompt shows up next to your health bar.

I forgot to add my thoughts in here after playing the demo.

Well its fun, mindless fun yes but who cares as long as its fun. The controls are a bit confusing but if everything punches and kicks I'm supposed I'm fine. I did pick Batman cause he's the best character in the demo and there is quite a bit of imputs into his moves that remind me of B.B. Hood's imputs, specifically the missiles she uses that I can never do. But its rather simple regardless. I do wish they would had been a bit more clear how to clash and grab environment stuff.

I do admit watching Batman getting hit by his own Bat Signal is fucking hilarious.

With that said I will most likely get the Blackest Night preorder bonus cause I love Green Lantern and zombies enough to get it. And I'm gonna main Green Lantern, Raven, and Green Arrow since I have fond memories of them. I do hope for Lobo DLC but I'm really hoping for a cameo from The Sandman but I shouldn't get my hopes too high for that. Other than that I would love to see either Atrocitus or Larfleeze as DLC as well.

But Crow's hope might go down the drain. D:

Got it. NetherRealm also stated that there are at least 4 planned DLC characters, but are not revealed yet.

Wishlist time:

1)Lobo

2)Firestorm

3)Martian Manhunter

4)Prometheus

My List:

1. static shock

2. Starfire

3. Lobo

4. Amazo

My List:

1. static shock

2. Starfire

3. Lobo

4. Amazo

Something like this but with Beast Boy instead of Amazo

Well Hal did get possessed by Parallax, whom is the entity of the Yellow Light so time paradox maybe?