Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

• 2 weeks later...

Cyborg lost in spite of bringing his Sunday Best, I see.

I was split on that video to be honest. I'm a huge Cyborg fan but at the same time, I'm glad some people on the Internet are finally showing Aquaman some love.

• 3 weeks later...

I sure hope Lobo makes the cut. And for christs sake no more Batman characters please.

It only said interactive object in the AA level. You know like that one were you have Killer Croc grabing you from the head and doing who knows what after. It'd surely be just a cinematic of that level involving her pwning a character and throw it away

So we have Raven, Cyborg and mostly sure Robin.

Only Beast Boy and Starfire and you have the whole Teen Titans

Batman wins the fight against Wonder Woman.

It's a close fight, but Green Lantern ultimately wins against Aquaman.

The Flash triumphs over The Joker.

Superman vs. Green Arrow ... ends very quickly.

Seriously, I think that's the shortest of all these Battle Arena videos.

Also interesting to note is that Green Arrow voice actor changes when in the Arrow costume.

Edited by Bravoman

Well it was inevitable that Batman would win due to popularity. But at least Flash won against the Joker.

Dunno if anyone here from the UK watches the blurb but they reviewed it on yesterdays show.

They said the game was decent but that the storyline and general tone are all over the place. They said it basically doesn't matter though because everyone's already decided if they want it or not which i guess is right :P