Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Discussion, Speculation, Media Topic

Stritix

I finally realized why the lip synch in this game was so bad after all these years.

It's programmed to match the Japanese dialogue. Duh! I feel like such an idiot.

• Thumbs Up 3

I finally realized why the lip synch in this game was so bad after all these years.

It's programmed to match the Japanese dialogue. Duh! I feel like such an idiot.

Anyone who entered the SA2 contest on the sega forum should head over and check their inbox I've got my xbla code!

I noticed a small bug while scrolling backwards in the stage select map. The camera will bounce around. As if the new code is unfinished. It's a tiny bug, but it's a bit irritating.

Apart from that, all I've seen is improvements. I've been having a blast with the game.

p.s. How come no one has Youtube'd the bonus video yet?

Small problem. Completed the last story, no bonus video. Do I have to do something else like boss mode for it?

I have just played Radical Highway for the first time. A really fun stage. I like it.

I noticed the NIGHTS 'head' statues towards the end of Radical Highway, on top of buildings. That is such a cool reference. So appropriate with the re-release of NIGHTS.

Got to say that I do enjoy playing as Shadow.

As I said in a status update, Ken Balough tells me the reason Big isn't in Wild Canyon is because it's based on the Dreamcast version and that I'll need to buy the Battle DLC to upgrade it to the GameCube version to fix this.

...I know it makes no sense but can someone with Battle check if he's there? >>

EDIT: Nope, still a ring even in Battle.

Edited by XD375

Found out, you have to clock 5 hours for the bonus video. I completed the story in 3 hours and 41 minutes :-P

• Thumbs Up 1

Small problem. Completed the last story, no bonus video. Do I have to do something else like boss mode for it?

Mine unlocked when I did a few plays of levels after last story. It doesn't say that it unlocks it, you have to go to options and then bonus video. If you've done that already and it's not there, there's definitely something wrong.

EDIT: Damn. Too late. I didn't know about the having to play five hours part.

Edited by Debug Ring

More like emblem list. Dat tune is pretty nice. :b

Someone may have asked this already, but what exactly do they talk about in the video? Only a day to wait longer. Can't wait!

Is Sonic Adventure 2 available now on Xbox Live Arcade? From what I searched on Xbox.com (Canadian version), it's there, but sadly it's not available for download. sad.png

P.S. Why Sega include the SA2 theme for exclusively for PS3? It would be nice for that theme to be on Xbox 360, as they only include avatars. To me, the Xbox themes are the best way to customize your Xbox than the avatar items.

EDIT: Never mind about the first question, as SA2 will be available on XBLA tomorrow. Does anyone know what time will Xbox Live updates for new games each day?

Edited by 241

I've been told the marketplace updates at 5:25AM and/or 4:00AM central. I don't think there's any solid time, but I'm going to be up around those times so I'll post here when I see it.

Is Sonic Adventure 2 available now on Xbox Live Arcade? From what I searched on Xbox.com (Canadian version), it's there, but sadly it's not available for download. sad.png

P.S. Why Sega include the SA2 theme for exclusively for PS3? It would be nice for that theme to be on Xbox 360, as they only include avatars. To me, the Xbox themes are the best way to customize your Xbox than the avatar items.

EDIT: Never mind about the first question, as SA2 will be available on XBLA tomorrow. Does anyone know what time will Xbox Live updates for new games each day?

Well my question was just answered. I was just about to ask if Nights and SA2 are available on XBLV.

Oh wow, thought you guys would've caught this over at Retro.

Retro member Redmetallix found something you could only do with an AR in previous versions:

So, I beat Cosmic Wall.

Got the Chao Key but it never fully went into my HUD (It didn't turn into a chao head, it just had the 3D model rotating weirdly.)

And I got this.

P1010798_zps56ff1dfc.jpg

(And to prove I'm not faking the image here's my XMB over it.)

P1010799_zps681fa849.jpg

So, yay for being first person to get sent to the Test Stage in the 2012 Port?

Too bad he didn't get video of it. try to replicate this and vidcap it guys!

• Thumbs Up 1

Delicious glitches are delicious. What else can this game do?! If that person can replicate that with video footage, that would be amazing to watch.

My guess is that since 360 got avatar items and the PS3 doesn't have that they gave PS3 users a theme to be fair.

God when is this gonna appear in the UK Marketplace! Pfft

It's been up since last night. I downloaded it then.

Though I didn't search for it. I just enetered the code I had.