Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

I am way cuter and way more skilled, okay?

That and he's a recovering crack addict. You're quids in. Cats have very addictive personalities, you can't just put them on stage and give them bundles of cash.

I like how people are complaining about Mickey Mouse's voice despite Amy sounding exactly like Minnie Mouse.

Amy: (hit by rocket) NOOO!!!

Mickey: Is that you Minnie?

Edited by Autosaver

The third guest character is Takashi Iizuka. The Sonic Fandom foams at the mouth in an act of pure rage.

Please don't make my death TOO painful for making this joke.

• Thumbs Up 5

I like how people are complaining about Mickey Mouse's voice despite Amy sounding exactly like Minnie Mouse.

I like how you're pointing this out like nobody complains about Amy's voice (specifically because it sounds like Minnie Mouse).

I can only stand Mickey's voice when I'm playing Kingdom Hearts games. At least in those, he tones down the constant loud high pitched squeeling and sounds more mature and serious.

I like how you're pointing this out like nobody complains about Amy's voice (specifically because it sounds like Minnie Mouse).

I haven't seen a single person say they're boycotting the game because of Amy.

Unless I missed something.

@Riku - Mickey got a new voice actor. He doesn't sound as high pitched anymore.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

SSMB once again proves that it has horrible taste with all the Mickey hate. One mention of the character and everyone suddenly wants to show they've got a hate-boner for a great family icon. Can we move on from this subject? He's not going to be in the game.

Not deconfirmed officially, but Capcom said they aren't interested in following up the comic crossover.

Well, that figures.

Well, so does Ryo, and Zobio/Zobiko, Bonanza Bros, Jacky & Akira etc. but they aren't all returning are they? i think Ryo and Opa Opa with BB, Chu Chus and Zobio/Zobiko are staying exclusive to the first game, i do believe Kidd will be joining the Transformed ranks, it'd be a shame if he didn't.

Well most of those non-returning characters break the "1-character per-vehicle rule" that was put in place due to memory issues.

But yeah, I'd be surprised if Alex Kidd weren't in, personally. He was SEGA's unnoficial mascot before Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 6

SSMB once again proves that it has horrible taste with all the Mickey hate. One mention of the character and everyone suddenly wants to show they've got a hate-boner for a great family icon. Can we move on from this subject? He's not going to be in the game.

"Stop hating what I like"

Edited by Luigi the Brawler
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Stop hating what I like"

No, hating it's cool. It's "stop spending 3 pages talking about it when it's totally irrelevant to the game like you've all been waiting for days to do it." Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 1

So... how about that third guest character...

I sure hope it's Captain Falcon, 'cause that sure would be rather awesome...

• Thumbs Up 3

No, hating it's cool. It's "stop spending 3 pages talking about it when it's totally irrelevant to the game like you've all been waiting for days to do it."

We stopped like 2 posts ago dude. No need to come in late and point it out.

Where did the Kirby love go? </3

• Thumbs Up 2

Bayonetta should be the Nintendo exclusive. The violence and rage would be hysterical.

You're right.

I WOULD be violent and hateful if Nintendo's theoretical "exclusive character" slot got filled by Bayonetta.

No. For the 3DS game we need someone exclusive to that system...

Pit.

You mean, disregarding the NES and Gameboy. :V

Edited by Sexy n' Smooth Wario

You mean, disregarding the NES and Gameboy. :V

Shut up.

They could always just go with Mario but that'd be fucking boring.

We stopped like 2 posts ago dude. No need to come in late and point it out.

It honestly didn't look like anyone had stopped. Only one other post on the page wasn't about the debate.

But yeah, let's just drop it now.

For some reason it's hard to imagine Captain Falcon boating, but it'd be nice to see the character get some attention.

Or maybe I'm just saying that because we've been without an F-Zero game for so long.

Bayonetta should be the Nintendo exclusive. The violence and rage would be hysterical.

I think I know at least one guy who would lose his mind over that.

Some of you know what I'm talking about.

No. For the 3DS game we need someone exclusive to that system...

there is only 1 option.

Pit.

screenshot_42502_thumb_wide610.jpg

I could get behind that.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 3

If were lookin for a sexy character for the "MANLY" Xbox and PS3 consoles, we obviously either need Laura Croft or Chris Redfield.