Awoo.

All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Racer Roster Thread

Barry the Nomad

"AHA-HAHA!"

Scratch? Is that you?!

Fuck, now I want Scratch and Grounder. :C Scratch could like...be driving Grounder.

• Thumbs Up 2

Fuck, now I want Scratch and Grounder. :C Scratch could like...be driving Grounder.

Hot.

Though his voice is like ten Mickeys.

Of course Mickey isn't the third guest.

Because the third guests are console exclusive.

PS3 gets Sackboy, Xbox gets whatever shit they have, PC gets Gaben, and Wii U gets Captain Falcon to promote the upcoming F Zero game that's being developed at retro and totally doesn't just exist in my head.

Right? Right?

Silly Luigi, Gabe could never finish a race: he will be stucked at the second lap.

Sorry, it was too easy.

Edited by Teoskaven
  • Thumbs Up 5

I only agree with Captain Falcon above... everyone else nope, Especially Sackboy i mean.. the franchise is getting it's own karting game anyway, there are way better PS exclusives who'd be better choices.

i don't think there is any character exclusives outside the Mii's and Avatars to be honest, unless PS3 got PS Home avatars as their exclusive?

• Thumbs Up 1

unless PS3 got PS Home avatars as their exclusive?

I would hope not. Those ugly things need to go away. I dressed mine as Rorschach because it covered his face and then never went back on it.

*edit* Cap Falcon would be great but doubtful.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Hot.

Though his voice is like ten Mickeys.

Except he's FUNNY about it. He's SUPPOSED to be annoying. Mickey is like "HOHO, HI THERE KIDS HOHO LOVE ME HOHO HOHO"

That would mean I was stuck with whatever the shit they have who sounds rather boring.

Don't worry. You get to choose between Master Chief and the buff to the point of looking creepy dude from Gears of War.

I only agree with Captain Falcon above... everyone else nope, Especially Sackboy i mean.. the franchise is getting it's own karting game anyway, there are way better PS exclusives who'd be better choices.

i don't think there is any character exclusives outside the Mii's and Avatars to be honest, unless PS3 got PS Home avatars as their exclusive?

But that would imply that people actually ever use home.

I don't use it, they creep me out... so bad dice, plus they're far too obscure to be considered exclusives..

Right..? Right??

Of course Mickey isn't the third guest.

Because the third guests are console exclusive.

PS3 gets Sackboy, Xbox gets whatever shit they have, PC gets Gaben, and Wii U gets Captain Falcon to promote the upcoming F Zero game that's being developed at retro and totally doesn't just exist in my head.

Right? Right?

Normally it would've been Master Chief, but with Microsofts big push to appeal to the demographic 360 users are more likely to get some horrid shit that spawned from the Kinect.

Skittles the tiger

2.) They did NOT say that these are all the Sonic characters we're getting.

Yes they did. S0L said that all the Sonic characters that were announced are all the ones that are playable. Learn your stuff.

Of course, there's always the chance that they'll notice that the big sexy Wii U exclusive is Bayonetta 2 Pikmin 3 and slide a character or 2 from that in for the Wii U version.

..Right? RIGHT?

...I'm actually seriously doubting we'll get a third guest. Word would have gotten out on who it was, and we only got news of it from S0L's posts, and even those have loads of stuff that changes(low 20's roster turns out not to be in final version, flagman needing to fly turns out of be Ristar, who uses a hover pod, etc.)

Final guest is a PC character. Heavy Weapons Guy + TF2 promotions.

Officer%27s_Ushanka.png

In my dreams.

In all seriousness, though, was Mega Man deconfirmed yet? Not here to gush about the possibility or anything, but I specifically recall S0L or Sumo saying that the last character's reveal will be related to something else and that it would make sense then. It also sounds like the character won't come out until 2013, which means it could be happening alongside the release of the Mega Man and Sonic crossover comic.

• Thumbs Up 1

S0L keeps hinting on there's a third guest, so there probably is going to be one... might not find out what it is until release like.

In all seriousness, though, was Mega Man deconfirmed yet? Not here to gush about the possibility or anything, but I specifically recall S0L or Sumo saying that the last character's reveal will be related to something else and that it would make sense then. It also sounds like the character won't come out until 2013, which means it could be happening alongside the release of the Mega Man and Sonic crossover comic.

Not deconfirmed officially, but Capcom said they aren't interested in following up the comic crossover.

More than likely no guest. It's always good to hope and while I'm joking with these things I would really like to know if Alex Kidd is back.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

There isn't many character or track slots left... Chances are looking slim for Mr Kidd.

I'll go cry in this corner now.

There isn't many character or track slots left... Chances are looking slim for Mr Kidd.

Eh, I still believe. He's cartoony, an old IP, a solo character, and he's appeared in the previous All-Stars games.

Ya gotta believe!

Where are you getting this? Just cause there's like 6 spots left doesn't out him out automatically. If anything, he's almost a shoo-in; I really don't see the reason to drop him; they have a model of him and everything. *shrugs*

Where are you getting this? Just cause there's like 6 spots left doesn't out him out automatically. If anything, he's almost a shoo-in; I really don't see the reason to drop him; they have a model of him and everything. *shrugs*

Just wants to see me cry!

Well, so does Ryo, and Zobio/Zobiko, Bonanza Bros, Jacky & Akira etc. but they aren't all returning are they? i think Ryo and Opa Opa with BB, Chu Chus and Zobio/Zobiko are staying exclusive to the first game, i do believe Kidd will be joining the Transformed ranks, it'd be a shame if he didn't.