Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

Makes you wonder if those tubes are just superficial, or if they have some symbolic purpose.

They obviously are meant for something, notice how they connect to the ice stubs on its shoulder blades.

My guess on the opposite boxart color thing, they probably want you to buy the opposite version of the version you bought. So lets say you bought White for Zekrom then your going to have to buy Black 2 for Zekrom-B. Plus its probably a way to get all those Pokémon you couldn't get in your particular version without finding someone who had black or global trade.

I think it's the other way around, actually; by going from White to White 2 you get access to many of the missing Pokemon fron White, including Reshiram, who will be either stolen from N or given to you by him [guess]. I suspect they'll also reverse the equivalents of Black City/White Forest and the ancient/futuristic city. Being Pokemon, I doubt they'll actually grant you all the missing Pokemon ffrom B/W in B2/W2. Not having any real facts, these could be set in Unova after BW, an adjacent land with similar Pokemon (like Johto was to Kanto), or an already-traveled land. A completely new area would have too many new Pokes to play well with BW. I would like to know if we stay the same character or someone else; if the same character, I expect someone steals all the captured Pokemon from previous game(s) so we can't recover them until after the base journey is done.

I've clearly been reading too many 'Pokmon conspiracy theories' since the red and blue make me wonder if N fled to Hoenn, so these games are set there. Electric effects are generally yellow-themed rather than blue.

According to its Facebook page, Black and White 2 are available for preorder at Play~Asia.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it's the other way around, actually; by going from White to White 2 you get access to many of the missing Pokemon fron White, including Reshiram, who will be either stolen from N or given to you by him [guess]. I suspect they'll also reverse the equivalents of Black City/White Forest and the ancient/futuristic city. Being Pokemon, I doubt they'll actually grant you all the missing Pokemon ffrom B/W in B2/W2. Not having any real facts, these could be set in Unova after BW, an adjacent land with similar Pokemon (like Johto was to Kanto), or an already-traveled land. A completely new area would have too many new Pokes to play well with BW. I would like to know if we stay the same character or someone else; if the same character, I expect someone steals all the captured Pokemon from previous game(s) so we can't recover them until after the base journey is done.

I've clearly been reading too many 'Pokmon conspiracy theories' since the red and blue make me wonder if N fled to Hoenn, so these games are set there. Electric effects are generally yellow-themed rather than blue.

Zekrom's electrical effects were always blue.

• Thumbs Up 2

Has anyone else noticed that those shoulder things are actually the tips of Kyurem's wings, so maybe those little bulb things act as some kind of electrical outlit like thing, and instead of tendrils those are actually just energy flowing into the body

Edited by Magnus

I doubt if we are the same characters that the pokemon would be stolen. It seems to go against the nature of what pokemon is about.

They're terrible names. Way to long winded, and they destroy the Black and White symbolism.

Yeah I'll just stick with Black Kyurem and White Kyurem if that's okay with everybody.

They probably roll off the tongue in Japanese. Think about who these names are for. ;)

Naturally these are getting renamed in the English version so don't worry about it too much.

*Stifles chuckle*

Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem? Seriously? What very...Japanese-y names. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys, it's likely that it's just a direct translation of his formes' official Japanese names. I doubt we'll get something like that in English.

If so, then k. Doesn't change my stance on the game.

They will change forms when their emotions are worked up and therefore go into Overdrive status.

Looks like Black/White Kyurem will be the first Super Saiyan Pokemon.

• Thumbs Up 4

I like these names because they're retarded but in the good way which I find reminiscent of Shining Finger and other retarded-but-in-a-good way names those silly Japanese conjure up for retarded-but-in-a-good-way anime

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Black Kyurem and White Kurem are fat

Details on Amazon Japan show that both Black Kyurem and White Kyurem will be dragon/ice type Pokemon, just like Pokemon Black & White‘s Kyurem. Black Kyurem is apparently 3.3 metres tall and weighs in at 325kg. White Kyurem weighs the same but is roughly 3.6 metres tall.

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/03/30/black-kyurem-and-white-kyurems-types-confirmed/

Also, they've been confirmed as Dragon/Ice type.

Also, they've been confirmed as Dragon/Ice type.

Lame. Fire/Ice and Electric/Ice would have been infinitely more interesting.

Sooo, anyone will be watching Pokémon Smash tonight (or whatever it will be where you live) for that new information being revealed?

Sooo, anyone will be watching Pokémon Smash tonight (or whatever it will be where you live) for that new information being revealed?

I believe Serebii said the new info would be coming next week.

I believe Serebii said the new info would be coming next week.

That is the Pokémon Smash for the 8th April but today there will be some new announcement that may or not be related with BW2.

Edited by Tmsp

Tonight Pokémon Smash will reveal some information about BW2 and next weekend it will show some gameplay footage.

I think it is worth to be seen today.

Ah cheers for that. Proper excited to see BW2, but can I stomach this painfully Japanese show?

EDIT: Didn't even last 4 minutes... *shudders*

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1