Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

I kinda like the story from this rumor, I hope this is true.

By the way CoroCoro leaks can be expected from today on.

Edited by Tmsp

Reading the leak, I am rather confused... The bit about Heatmor, does it really look mechanical? A teapot pre-evo? What? I have to say that this bit made me skeptical to read the rest of it... Although the starter bit was pretty interesting... The other Pokemon also seem... interesting... But again, skeptical...

Pokemon following you, this is much more likely... As is the "No non Gen 5s until you complete the game through to the credits the first time...

The rest of it is... so-so...

I think I'll just leave it as speculation until something is actually announced... Most of it just seems a bit... off...

Although it makes me think that BW2 is to BW what GS is to RB

I kinda like the info they gave out in there, though I guess we'll just have to wait and see

I didn't read all of it as I failed miserably at my attempt to go into Black and White with no prior knowledge (and probably had a less enjoyable time for all the negativity the internet can cause) but what I did read sounded plausible, and really quite cool at that. Particularly the inspiration for the setting, which is a neat way to keep it out of Japan and still have things very different. Having some new pokémon sounds understandable too, because if a main selling point of the main series games is new pokémon, it seems silly to throw that out the window.

Really I just want it to be true for the blonde paperboy and ginger flapper, they sound like the coolest characters ever from those description alone.

If the female character is ginger expect some Shedinja jokes in the internet soon.

PS: No, I do not support this.

Edited by Tmsp

Maybe I'm just a traditionalist, but I find it extremely unlikely that new Pokemon will debut in a main series game when the Pokemon of the previous generation aren't even two years old yet. Especially with how the Pokemon series runs now with spinoffs and the like to further market the new Pokemon; even back in Generation I, where there was only about 4 spinoffs, there was still a three year gap until Generation II.

That gandolfin guy is a fake. He posted the same thing over at Serebiiforums, and he cites how there's a "grass bird" starter, which he based the description from a fake Pokemon screenshot that someone made way back during Summer 2010 when B1/W1 hadn't come out yet.

He got "exposed" when someone quoted him posting a picture of the year-old fakemon that gandolfin based his description off of, with the caption, "When trolling, do not describe fakemon that are over a year old".

Edited by Chaos Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

That gandolfin guy is a fake. He posted the same thing over at Serebiiforums, and he cites how there's a "grass bird" starter, which he based the description from a fake Pokemon screenshot that someone made way back during Summer 2010 when B1/W1 hadn't come out yet.

He got "exposed" when someone quoted him posting a picture of the year-old fakemon that gandolfin based his description off of, with the caption, "When trolling, do not describe fakemon that are over a year old".

Edited by Tmsp

These were proven as hoaxes on Serebiiforums, because the battle screenshot has text that is gramatically incorrect. It is missing the "ha/wa" particle (は) after the Pokemon's name, and before the word "dousuru?" (どうする?).

Not to mention the scans are in terrible quality and look nothing like magazine scans, they look like they were made with the type of printer you would use at home.

Edited by Chaos Rush

.........I still want the Platypus :c

Agreed, that would have been an awesome starter.

Black Kyurem = Kyurem + Zekrom.

White Kyurem = Kyurem + Reshiram.

The scan shows what looks like Cacnea + Maractus. The platypus looks like it has Psyduck's hands and eyes, with Mudkip's color, skinny body, and fins.

Pokemon Black and White 2: Digivolve edition.

Edited by Modern Tom

These were proven as hoaxes on Serebiiforums,

But I want that owl so hard

kill me now

DOES THIS MEAN NO PAPERBOY AND GINGER? what a cruel world

• Thumbs Up 2

Even if the pics are fake, that pokeman looks nice. Same with the clock tower.

Edited by Torcano Havoc

If the screenshots had been real, I would have chosen the platypus and would've named it Perry. But oh well... ; ___ ;

Edited by Thigolf

I would be pleasantly surprised if they added some new Pokemon but, this seems pretty ridiculous. Would be damn cool if it was in a new region regardless. Anyway, I'm figuring I'll be going with White Version 2, since I got White Version. That way, I actually get a flip with the Kyurem based off Reshiram instead of going with Zekrom again.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

So there's no fire elephant? Dammit. This has to be the first time I'm sad that something is a hoax :(

Honestly why do some people think they'll actually introduce new Pokemon when Gen V isn't over yet? I mean, seriously, Kyurem (an already-existing Pokemon) is mascot of Black 2 and White 2.

Honestly why do some people think they'll actually introduce new Pokemon when Gen V isn't over yet? I mean, seriously, Kyurem (an already-existing Pokemon) is mascot of Black 2 and White 2.

Because starter Pokémon. Honestly, I want them to add a new set of starters. It'd be pretty annoying if they used the Unova set again, though perhaps I'd let the Hoenn or Kanto starts slide cause it's bee a while since they've been used. And I'm hoping the dex is a mix of all five existing ones, even if that doesn't make too much sense canon-wise because Unova is supposed to be totally removed from the Japan-based regions.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh wait...then these are a hoax or what?

ibHGU.png

I personally see more of a Maractus + Hoothoot sorta of thing with the grass bird, though I agree on a Psyduck + Mudkip sorta combination with the platypus

But either way, I'd be quite satisfied if these were legit

Honestly why do some people think they'll actually introduce new Pokemon when Gen V isn't over yet?

Because there's never been a direct sequel in the series so we have nothing at all to go by for speculating how this game will be handled. It's not more or less likely that there will be no pokémon, we just don't know.