Awoo.

Pokemon Black & White 2 [DS]

PSI Wind

I think they're using Sonic Generation 3DS' soundtrack, because it sounds like Tropical Resort Modern is playing now

Also I think I heard the beginning of the Super Sonic Sonic 4 jingle as the victory/correct theme

Edited by Magnus

Serebii had announced a while back that BW2 news and footage would come out on the 14th, the day after April's CoroCoro issue comes out. While I'm disappointed that there was no footage today, I'm also not surprised.

Just mark your calendars for the same time next week.

No seriously, why the sonic music? can't that be a legal issue if SEGA didn't tell them its allright?!

Did anyone get that in video form at all?

Copyright usage is a lot more lax in Japan than in other places. It's a reason why there are legal conventions where people can submit, and sell, doujins using existing characters, and CDs featuring remixed works.

• Thumbs Up 1

Copyright usage is a lot more lax in Japan than in other places. It's a reason why there are legal conventions where people can submit, and sell, doujins using existing characters, and CDs featuring remixed works.

I can understand if this was a fan runned show with fans putting up whatever they want, but this is an official show being backed by Nintendo and Game Freak, 2 big companys, surely their partner company SEGA will notice if a couple of fans (I.E. us) will tell them of this and take action if it wasn't already sorted out legally.

Just seems weird, why not just use pokemon music or something?....

I can understand if this was a fan runned show with fans putting up whatever they want, but this is an official show being backed by Nintendo and Game Freak, 2 big companys, surely their partner company SEGA will notice if a couple of fans (I.E. us) will tell them of this and take action if it wasn't already sorted out legally.

Just seems weird, why not just use pokemon music or something?....

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure they'd care. I was watching something crappy on TV here in England the other day (some program where they were following women in a maternity ward), and it used at least two pieces of music from The Sims 3.

Yeah, I think music is just a non-issue in copyright realms as far as Japan is concerned, whether by fans or by official sources.

JAM Project would have gotten into a lot of legal troubles if music copyright was important to Japan, but I haven't heard of any legal issues for them.

Edited by Modern Tom

>Pokemon Smash

>Sonic Music being played during Pokemon Smash

>Sonic confirmed for Pokemon #650

• Thumbs Up 3

>Pokemon Smash

>Sonic Music being played during Pokemon Smash

>Sonic confirmed for Pokemon #650

You are late to the party:

>e6CQ4.png

> UpgtX.png

>GDrur.png

Shaymin confirmed to change form via 7 different gems from BW2 on.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 3

Can't wait to see that gameplay footage next week if there is any at all. I also hope B&W 2 will have a much better post game as well.

Can't wait to see that gameplay footage next week if there is any at all. I also hope B&W 2 will have a much better post game as well.

There will be, some guy from Pokémon Smash started crying because they couldn't show it yesterday but promised it will be on the next episode.

Also Coro Coro will be out before next week's Pokémon Smash with new screens of the game and it will be probably leaked from today until friday.

Hmm we don't have an original B&W thread. Oh well...

So don't know if anyone else knew this but they were having a wifi event for B&W 2 by having special B&W 2 colored Zekrom & Reshiram for B&W, guessing these are the ones you carry over to B&W2 to fuse with Kyurem:

Screencapped from serebii.net:

event4y.png

When are they going to release that Black Rayquaza here since Conquest is coming to the US?!

Edited by goku262002

Actually, that wi-fi event was meant to be a tie in for the Victini movie.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Two things, Goku:

1: As pointed out, this is a movie event, not a BW2 event. As far as I know, it has nothing to do with BW2 (though you probably will be able to transfer over these Pokemon to BW2)

2: They are NOT specially colored. The shiny forms do not look like that. The red/blue parts are part of the normal animation for the normal colored version of these forms and is not indicative of anything special at all.

I mean yeah it is getting an exclusive legendary that you might not otherwise be able to get normally unless you own both versions of the game, but it's not as special as you're making it out to be. I'm just clearing up this misinformation in case anyone gets their hopes up for nothing.

Japanese release date for Black and White 2 announced, yet another Sonic reference

Online retailer reveals June 23 release date

http://bulbanews.bul...2_announced

RIGHT THREAD, YAAAAAY~!

Well, I know what I'm downloading on June 23rd now :V

Hey, I buy the games when they come out in the US. Don't look at me like that.

Well, I know what I'm downloading on June 23rd now :V

Hey, I buy the games when they come out in the US. Don't look at me like that.

It's more sweet to wait for the game to actually be released in a language you understand for your first playthrough, believe me. Especially now that we don't have to wait a bloody year for such to happen.

• Thumbs Up 7

I will just drop this here:

http://www.neogaf.co...5&postcount=686

take this with a bowl of salt though. This person has the info for B/W2. And I'm surprised it took them this look to make a grass type bird starter.

Seems pretty fake, new Pokémon in the same gen? But let's see...

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 2

Seems like the usual "Rumor filled with stuff that sounds really cool but is disproved a mere few days later" sort of thing.

I'd really like a cute little elephant Fire type though. Not sure why. Also Platypus yeaaaahhhhh buddy.

It would be cool if we get new starter in B/W2 because I really don't like the designs of the current starters.