Awoo.

Project X Zone

SuperStingray

les Chattes Noires (Sakura Wars 3) is one of the fighting areas? LOCALIZE THIS NOW.

Edited by Snatcher2047

Badly drawn characters still look bad (notably Jill & Jin) but if they go by quickly nobody will notice. Others, like Ryu, look good in motion.

Spritework is decent, however, and animates well enough. Seems it could be fun to play.

Enemies do appear to have a shit ton of HP, a concern I've seen voiced numerous times in regards to this dev team. If I have to use super long special attacks all the time there better be an animation off switch.

As predicted, the animations in general look AWESOME. Even the larger shots of the characters are fully animated, even the Super Robot Wars games don't have that much animation for those!

So there definitely are going to be more characters in there! I wonder how big the total cast is, seeing that there already are 24 characters...

Dolan.gif

sega plz

• Thumbs Up 1

C'mon man, SRW games are just on another level compared to this. Much better artwork, consistency and animation - even when they resort to interpolation.

Comparing this to the superb effort that goes into SRW is just cruel.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

Not to mention, there's different subteams at Banpresto so even within their own SRW franchise, art and gameplay quality may vary depending on who's doing what.

...speaking about this depresses me because their PS3 game looks fucking bonkers and we're not getting that shit either.

atlus pls

Sonic's definitely gonna be in the game. Just as DLC along with about 11 other characters for 2.99$ each. C'mon guys

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic's definitely gonna be in the game. Just as DLC along with about 11 other characters for 2.99$ each. C'mon guys

Does the 3DS even have DLC?

Does the 3DS even have DLC?

Yes it does. But only one game uses the feature right now.

Edited by Thigolf

Updated wishlist

Sonic, Knuckles

Shadow, Blaze

Ryo Hazuki, Axel Stone

Serena Corsair, Randy M. Green (Guardian Heroes)

Bayonetta, Jack Cayman

Ethan Waber & Lumia Waber (Phantasy Star)

NiGHTS & Astal

Gilius, Tyris (Golden Axe)

Jiro Musashi, Vyse

Amigo, Aiai

Sketch Turner, Beat

VILLAINS: Eggman, Selvaria, Death Adder

On Capcom side I'm only interested in Arthur, Firebrand, Donovan, Talbain, Morrigan and Tessa...then It'll be great

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

Okay, seriously BlueHedgehog92, I'm going to have to ask you to cut out with the way you post. Pretty much every single post you make is a list post, and it contributes and amounts to nothing.

• Thumbs Up 2

New Scans! http://nintendoeverything.com/87312/new-characters-revealed-for-project-x-zone/

Sadly no Sonic confirmation yet. Im starting to have my doubts, I mean they DID NOT include Pac-man in the prequel, could be the same here, Sonic is a major selling point, they shoulda have revealed him from the beggining. Pretty weird stuff, anyways the confirmed new characters are:

-God Eater: Alisa, Soma

-Resonance of Fate: Leanne, Zephyr

-Dead Rising: Frank West

-Darkstalkers: Hsien-Ko / Lei Lei

Too bad I only know Frank West and Hsien-Ko :/ still cool news.

Sonic is a major selling point

nope.avi

Not in Japan.

The fact that he hasn't been revealed yet (if he's in this game at all) makes perfect sense.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

New Scans! http://nintendoevery...project-x-zone/

Sadly no Sonic confirmation yet. Im starting to have my doubts, I mean they DID NOT include Pac-man in the prequel, could be the same here, Sonic is a major selling point, they shoulda have revealed him from the beggining. Pretty weird stuff, anyways the confirmed new characters are:

-God Eater: Alisa, Soma

-Resonance of Fate: Leanne, Zephyr

-Dead Rising: Frank West

-Darkstalkers: Hsien-Ko / Lei Lei

Too bad I only know Frank West and Hsien-Ko :/ still cool news.

The fact that I only know most of the Capcom characters and 1 or 2 from the other companies is as big turn off for me.

Still have hope for Sonic.

Edited by Tmsp

True, 60% of the roster consists on obscurenotthatfamous characters. They just need to add Sonic, Pac-man, Klona, Bayonetta, and some characters like NiGHTS, AiAi and you got a great roster. Id say we wait a bit, since the last game had a crapload of characters, so Id expect we have seen like 20% of the roster perhaps.

>Frank West

Please tell me you get to kill all manner of things with shopping carts, toy swords, and a pink tassled tricycle with chainsaws duct taped to the handlebars.

Edited by TimberWolf

I took the liberty to show you the origin of the SEGA characters.

Touma and Cyrille (Shining Force EXA)

From the Shining Force Series, these come from Shining Force EXA (2007) for the PS2, its an action based RPG, unlike the Shining Force many of you know, this has battles in real time. You can check some gameplay below.

Trailer:

Akira Yuki and Pai Chan (Virtua Fighter)

From the Virtua Fighter series (1993 - Present) Its a fighting game as you can expect, not much to say here, Akira Yuki is pretty much the "Ryu" of Virtua Fighter. You can check some gameplay below:

Gameplay

More soon....

Well you can always google it >w>

• Thumbs Up 1

Cool, that will help some people getting to know the characters.

The only ones I know are all the Capcom characters by now, Akira, Pai, Ulala and Opa-Opa from Sega and Jin & Xiaoyu from Namco.

Hoping for Sonic & Tails, Pac-Man & DigDug and some Digimon character like Agumon from Namco Bandai (Not sure if they have the rights for those).

Frank West and Lei Lei (Hsien-Ko) Confirmed, and a couple other characters. http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx2/project_x_zone5.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx2/project_x_zone6.jpg

y know, it's about time we started seeing more of Sega's OTHER characters than just some freaking cartoony Hedgehog all the dag time, sometimes I think SEGA just tosses all their creations aside.

Waiting for some Skies of Arcadia love.

Edited by Dantemustdie00

Frank West and Lei Lei (Hsien-Ko) Confirmed, and a couple other characters. http://www.fightersg...ect_x_zone5.jpg

http://www.fightersg...ect_x_zone6.jpg

y know, it's about time we started seeing more of Sega's OTHER characters than just some freaking cartoony Hedgehog all the dag time, sometimes I think SEGA just tosses all their creations aside.

Waiting for some Skies of Arcadia love.

Edited by Tmsp

The other characters can be in the game wherever Sonic appears or not, it's not like Sonic is preventing them from being there.

While some people want to have characters they like in the game, I also want. In this case I like Sonic and would like to see him in there.

• 2 weeks later...