Awoo.

Project X Zone

SuperStingray

Capcom characters aren't nearly a "Wow" thing, UNLESS they put in a character who was long over do for a cross over. It's just the same freaking characters with Capcom.rolleyes.gif

You know I think it would be cool if we saw Ametsaru in this game.

Capcom characters aren't nearly a "Wow" thing, UNLESS they put in a character who was long over do for a cross over. It's just the same freaking characters with Capcom.rolleyes.gif

Oh man a friend of mine showed those pixel blob a while ago where people guessed the colors, I totally didn't know there was a trailer about it.

A 2D fighting rpg goddamn DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED FOR THIS KIND OF GAME ON A RECENT CONSOLE ;_;.

Inb4sfxtisarpgcauseofgems.

Also BLACK ROSE AND KITE WOOHOO!

Everyone's favorite Japanese third party publishers appear to have joined forces to put together a new, unknown project

!!!! Okay we might have something here!
for the 3DS.
trololo.jpg

Some news that will definitely make a lot of people happy and I don't think has been said here yet:

1. It's coming to the states

2. It's being developed by Monolith

http://www.ign.com/a...-zone-developer

There's some more details to the game there, too.

Edit: Derp, misread.

Edited by MarcelloF

Hah, Monolith did the original Namco x Capcom game so if anything looks lifted from that, it's because it is indeed a recycled asset. And both NxC and their SRT game have a pretty bad reputation for poor design and unbalanced gameplay.

No surprise it didn't look up to internally developed Banpresto standards, then.

• 1 month later...

10 minute promo. And probably never coming to America or Europe. Also, it's been confirmed the game features 200+ characters and 40+ stages.

Edited by Agent York
  • Thumbs Up 2

I so want that.sad.png

I really hope it gets here. But I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up...

Eveytime I see that this topic has something new I get excited for Sonic confirmation.

Everytime I get out disappointed with some weird japanese character that I've never heard of confirmed.

• Thumbs Up 3

Eveytime I see that this topic has something new I get excited for Sonic confirmation.

Everytime I get out disappointed with some weird japanese character that I've never heard of confirmed.

Honestly maybe you should expand your gaming with the three companies involved? All three are pretty big and some of the games these characers are being drawn from are amazing, and only a few of them are Japanese-exclusive.

• Thumbs Up 6

Honestly maybe you should expand your gaming with the three companies involved? All three are pretty big and some of the games these characers are being drawn from are amazing, and only a few of them are Japanese-exclusive.

Well, I know all the Capcom characters revealed so far excluding Devilotte.

In the other hand I only know the Tekken characters from Namco and the character designs for the other series represented are a big turn off for me.

Talking about Sega characters I only know most of the fomous ones from the 80's, 90's and some of the Dreamcast era ones, so the likes of Resonance of Fate, Valkyria Chronicles and Sakura Wars are all unkown and somehow not appealing to me.

I'm not trying to say that they don't deserve to be there, just that I'm not very found of those characters.

Also, Capcom needs to give Frank West a rest, Chuck Greene deserves more attention and I was very disappointed with him not being chosen instead of Frank for UMVC3.

Edited by Tmsp

Unfortunately gonna be Japan-only I'm guessing. Figures. :(

I was hoping for Sonic vs. Klonoa but based on the roster... (or what I think is the roster anyway I'm running on educated guesses) doesn't look like we get that. That Sonic isn't in a game Sega's part of makes me sadface!

• 3 weeks later...

If Xiaomu and Reiji are in the game, then...

pHspO.png

Oh God, please, make it happen.

Edited by Azure Nald

• 1 month later...

Okay, it's official, this game IS being animated by Gainax... I mean, good grief.

And the various attacks and animations look pretty awesome, too.

All I got to say about this trailer is... So many breast/ass close ups. o___o

That's not necessarily bad, isn't it?