Awoo.

Project X Zone

SuperStingray

Is Sonic in this game at all? In any representation?

Just so I can do a news update if he is.

I think he's virtually non-existent in this one, Hoggy. D;

... Welp, there goes one major reason for me to purchase this game...

Anyway, since it's out in Japan, how well is it selling over there?

... Welp, there goes one major reason for me to purchase this game...

Anyway, since it's out in Japan, how well is it selling over there?

I don't think it's doing that well at all. The game had a number of special editions and they had some really cool stuff in them. They're still available on some websites. In fact Play-Asia only shifted their copy's after they had a 50% off sale on it.

Well, now i don't have any more excuse for not buying a 3DS.

Can't wait :D

Hellooooooooo, birthday present! biggrin.png Can't wait to blast through enemies with the combined forces of X, Zero, and Ulala!

The choices especially for Sega characters are kinda dumb.

Merchandise Anime characters over Sonic, Beat, Axel, Alicia, PSO Chars, Ryo, Kazuma, NiGHTS, AiAi etc.?

Edited by ChikaBoing

The choices especially for Sega characters are kinda dumb.

Merchandise Anime characters over Sonic, Beat, Axel, Alicia, PSO Chars, Ryo, Kazuma, NiGHTS, AiAi etc.?

Actually franchises like Valkyria Chronicles and Resonance of Fate needed to be a little more under the spot for a cross-over.

The only 3 SEGA choises i don't agree with are too much Sakura Wars characters, Bruno and the lack of a Platinum Games rep (they had Dante and they screwed up the possibility of a Bayonetta vs./x Dante).

yeah the choice of SEGA reps is very bizarre to me, maybe they wanted more human characters to fit in with Capcom and Namco's or something.

Either way it's a shame this did terribly in Japan, maybe it'll do a bit better in the west. If it's terrible though I'm not getting it.

Hey... Do you believe in miracles? Well dig it, because...

Project X Zone is coming to Europe and North America!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509289

Project X Zone confirmed for North America. Coming this summer 

Edit-God Damnit Yoshi 

HOLY SHIT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Seriously this is such a wonderful thing ; _ ;

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... this so not gonna sell anything because its gonna be so niche game is coming to America. WELL HOT DAMN! Hey 3DS, you're going to be useful again! :D

So I was surprised to find that the themes for X and Dante respectively are Sky Lagoon and Ultra Violet, both which I love but wouldn't have expected to be used as representations of the characters. But from what I heard of the remixes, they sound pretty unimpressive. I think the arrangements are passable but the bass feels kind of flat.

Gotta get my Sakura Wars fix wherever I can get it, so looks like I'm buying a 3DS in the future.

So great to hear it's getting localized! Is the Summer release for everyone, or just the US? Either way, I'll be getting it! The only thing that disappoints me about this game are the Tales reps. So sick of seeing Yuri everywhere. >.>

Everytime I see this game I can't stop thinking that characters like Sonic, Klonoa, Pacman and even Amaterasu would help selling some copies, expecially now that it will be released in Europe and America.

Who the hell needs Sonic when you have Yuri Lowell?

I want this game.

Edited by Underaged Hot Anime Girl

I'm glad to hear that the game will be release in the states, despite that it didn't do so well in Japan. That's a shame.

I have had my eyes on it since it was announced last summer.

Who the hell needs Sonic when you have Yuri Lowell?

I want this game.

Hmmm I like Yuri but I somewhat wish that someone else from the tales series was used (or atleast have a different character with him rather than estelle). As for sonic, it is a shame they didn't put him in but I guess sega wanted to put some of their other characters in the game since they are probably less well known.

Yeah gonna admit, I was hyped up for a Tales of Graces representive when I saw that white and auburn chromosome. But I'll still play this just to see how Yuri is since I never played Vesperia.

This game looks interesting but I'm not really into RPGs. I will probably get it only for X and Zero appeareances.