Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

Y'know the special stage reminds me of the one in 3D Blast on the Saturn.

And another thing~ what's up with Metal Sonic jacking Tails' rocket? Could he be a distraction while Eggman is getting/taking over Little Planet?

Given Metal's disobedience in the past, it kind of opens up a lot of possibilities there. :P

And just think, Friday they were probably going to show us a lobster badnik and a purple spring.

Hopefully the surprise was a full trailer and release date this Friday, and concept art Fridays ended last week.

I'd like to get some real stuff like trailers, but I'd also like Concept Art Friday to continue. It should be a nice little thing on the side.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh hey, what's this about lea-*sees Screens*

i-came-spiderman.jpg

Ok, now that that's out of the way, the game definitely looks fucking fantastic, like its not even like its predecessor. But, as much as I want to fangasm, I have to wait until gameplay footage is actually shown to cast final judgement, but congratulations Dimps, you've officially made give up the fuck I've been trying to give about this game.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sooooooo,

The Chaos Emeralds.

Do you think they are in the game, or because of the supposed Little Planet, are we going to see Time Stones instead.

Also, Super Sonic, we all know Sonic's gonna be Super Sonic at some point in the game, but what about Tails? I reckon on the online co-op parts, it would be unfair if someone becomes Super Sonic and the other person just gets...Tails. Unless they'll just give him an inifinite invincibility and longer flights and what not.

Sooooooo,

The Chaos Emeralds.

Do you think they are in the game, or because of the supposed Little Planet, are we going to see Time Stones instead.

Also, Super Sonic, we all know Sonic's gonna be Super Sonic at some point in the game, but what about Tails? I reckon on the online co-op parts, it would be unfair if someone becomes Super Sonic and the other person just gets...Tails. Unless they'll just give him an inifinite invincibility and longer flights and what not.

Super Tails basically. :r

Tails should be able to turn super without the Super Emeralds right? Considering he builds his stuff around the gems and made an almost real emerald, he should go super with just the Chaos Emeralds. Right??? ;w;

• Thumbs Up 4

As of right now, I think it's only with the Super Emeralds. Unless Tails's Heroes transformation counts as a super form.

I think that fact should be ignored and just let him go Super with the Chaos Emeralds.

But if you want to go there, seeing as Modern Tail is older Tails and the fact that Little Planet has appeared, making it a year later than CD and probably the rest, Tails could simply now be old enough to handle that power.

• Thumbs Up 4

I hope the roller coaster back there means the next level is showcased in the background. But it's more likely a backdrop like the other games. I dig the wooden coaster, looks like DKC. But hey no rehash. Aquatic Ru- SHUT UP.

Edited by Badnikz

Wish it was like the other Genesis (Sonic 2 and Beyond) games with every zone having their own, unique badniks. Don't like the re-hashing of badniks in different zones in the same game, technically speaking.

Speaking of Super Tails, do you think that Super Tails will return in Episode II?

I'm hoping that the visual improvement is reflected in the audio, I'd like to hear some decent tunes this time. For some recent, I suspect that the music will be pretty good, but it's just a hunch.

• Thumbs Up 3

Was just talking to Neon about this, and to us it looks like the carnival and ice stages are in fact separate. Look at how none of the carnival area is snowy, and the northern lights only show up in the snowy area. On top of that, it doesn't sound likely to me that there'll be underwater ice caverns in the same stage as the carnival. There's crossing tropes, and then there's that. Seems like a stage transition, ala the start of Launch Base 1 being covered in snow.

• Thumbs Up 4

Retro is in a graphics discussion so i'll ask here.

So what does Ken say about all this? Is he raging and telling people to C&D showing off those pics or is this all justasplanned.jpg?

Retro is in a graphics discussion so i'll ask here.

So what does Ken say about all this? Is he raging and telling people to C&D showing off those pics or is this all justasplanned.jpg?

Seeing as how the partnernet leak of episode one actually did it a lot of good, I'd say he's all like justasplanned.jpg :P

I feel something strange in this topic. It feels....nice. *Looks at front page. Looks down at pants. Calls doctor* Bye guys!biggrin.png LOVE THE LOOKS SO FAR!

Edited by The Amazing Spiderman

Hmm, I JUST noticed that Ep II is a very night centered game, only one stage we've seen takes place in broad daylight.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm hoping that the visual improvement is reflected in the audio, I'd like to hear some decent tunes this time. For some recent, I suspect that the music will be pretty good, but it's just a hunch.

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW ME-

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

BARK BARK WOOF!

Sonic 4 Ep.2 really is different!

Also, anybody else find it a coincidence that it's a Sonic 2'sday?

Coincidence, or Conspiracy? You decide.....Meow.

Hmm, I JUST noticed that Ep II is a very night centered game, only one stage we've seen takes place in broad daylight.

That is a bit of a shame though. The first two pics with Sonic and Tails in broad daylight looks a million times more gorgeous then any other pic imo, not to say the other ones look bad. I'm extremely happy they're trying to model the style after the Hedgehog Engine, and whatnot.

When they said they had a bigger budget for Ep.2, they meant it!

Edited by Mike Dawson