Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

This is my main complaint about those moves. Had he not been stopped at the Marble Zone door, how long do you think he could have remained in that form?

Theres just no negative reason to use that move. At least do something like drain rings or some kind of energy bar. Just something so that it's not twin to win.'

I'm assuming you didn't read my post. It was all about the move and how I think they should fix it...

I'm assuming you didn't read my post. It was all about the move and how I think they should fix it...

I'm assuming you didn't read mine... because I agreed with you... it's too long and has no negative effects for when a player uses it.

I'm assuming it still doesn't look even slightly inte-

I give up. This game's completely fucking hopeless at this point. I just hope they stop at Episode 2 and quit bastardizing the legacy of games that actually knew what they wanted to be. sleep.png

• Thumbs Up 1

ANYWAY......

It looks alright but still not anything I'd be that interested in.

Edited by The Grossenator

At this point with all the problems, I would love to see sega finally fire dimps from the project if they do a episode 3 and announce that Sonic Team will be developing only.

In any case...

So we got Sylvania Castle, White Park, and Oil Desert officially confirmed. Sky Fortress I'll assume is Zone 4 (or 9, counting all 5 Episode 1 Zones).

If there's an extra zone as the final boss zone... I can't help but think that Little Planet might be involved somehow.

That omega spin-dash thing looks WAY too powerful. Like, ridiculously, unnecessarily powerful. I honest to God think that the game looks okay otherwise, but the combo-moves, man... like, why? Without them this would look pretty fun to me, for the most part.

In any case...

So we got Sylvania Castle, White Park, and Oil Desert officially confirmed. Sky Fortress I'll assume is Zone 4 (or 9, counting all 5 Episode 1 Zones).

If there's an extra zone as the final boss zone... I can't help but think that Little Planet might be involved somehow.

The last unrevealed Zone is Stardust Speedway.

The last unrevealed Zone is Stardust Speedway.

Yeah, I was just thinking that. They've already bothered to put it into an Episode Metal cutscene, and since E:M is apparently just four stages from Episode I in light of recent news, I doubt they'd have bothered with the area at all if they didn't have bigger plans for it.

Having both a media and previews topic is confusing, to me anyway.

Here's a video of Kwing and his wife playing this while a sega rep is telling them some interesting things.

EDIT: nevermind, look at post below for video, thanks Blue Blood

Some important things,

> Tails gives you momentum underwater with combo,

>Apparently, Metal Sonic won't be a skin of Sonic in Episode 1, because they reworked the levels to his gameplay

>If your fast enough, Tails can save you when falling down bottomeless pits, this also makes getting to the upper route much easier

> Person playing has never played with 360 before, so expect some suckage

>They do show us a new route in Sylvannia Castle Zone

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 1

Something about your link is f'ed up, and it's directing to the mobile site. Here:

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 3

Fortress.jpg

Looking up Sky fortness as something else like Yugioh, is that might hint at a sonic and knuckles level?? (Sky Sanctuary)

I don't know about you guys, but I think this game looks like a crapton of fun!

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm sorry but Kwing's wife is horrible at Sonic games, but anyways I actually think this game looks pretty fun. The backgrounds are beautiful as well

Something about your link is f'ed up, and it's directing to the mobile site. Here:

Holy crap! that artwork at 7:57! It actually looks cool and original!

I'd hate to start the Tails debate all over again, but I just came across this while reading the Sonic 4: E2 article on Sonic News Network:

Within the 2nd trailer, found near the end of the Oil Desert gameplay, is a golden monitor with the ' I Love Tails' achievement icon in it. This is possibly a switch item, allowing players to switch characters.

I watched the trailer once more and...look at the top of the screenshot.

94061357.jpg

It doesn't like like a regular monitor. It might trigger the combo moves automatically or give Tails more flight time, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm guessing it gives extra fly time like in Heroes.

From the looks of it, Tails flight time is pathetically short just like in Heroes.