Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

At least if nothing else, he won't be going "WHEEE, WHEEE" like a weird pig every time you fly.

I'm sorry, but that's the best thing I've ever seen anyone say.

Also, Sonic 4.2 is shaping up pretty nicely, I enjoyed 4.1 for the most part, but 4.2 looks like it will surpass it.

Edited by Ultimate Freddie-Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

The new orbinauts look fucking badass.

I didn't actually realize those were Orbinauts until you said so. Gosh darn glasses.

Oil Desert Zone looks awesome so far.

European trailer

http://www.sega.co.u...og-4-episode-2/

No actual dates for Europe yet, just months. Game's also announced to be coming to Google Play (whatever that is) in June in Europe.

EDIT:

Looked into it and it appears Google Play is a new name for the Android Marketplace.

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/what-is-google-play-1073348

Above all else, E1 was a crappy S4 because it didn't have new Orbinauts. I'm glad to see this rectified.

• Thumbs Up 4

I like how they the "angry eyes", like they're saying "We gonna fuck yo shit up, Sonic"

SEGA Europe has today released the European version of the recent Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 trailer. In it we get an update on the European release dates for the game, but unlike the US, we don’t get anything more solid than the month of May for the Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms. The PC, iOS and Tegra 3 compatible versions will also launch in May, with the Android/Google Play version following in June, and the Windows Phone 7 version made available later in July.

Eurogamer also reports that Sonic 4: Episode 2 will be priced at 1200 MSP on Xbox Live, £9.99 on PlayStation Network, and £12.99 for PC. No pricing info was given for the other versions, but we’ll pass on those details when they’re made available.

I wonder where I got this info?

Anyways, the PC version costs more this time around. I'm guessing the graphics will be much better on the PC.

• Thumbs Up 1

Currently assuming that the PC version will be the worst of the lot until proven otherwise.

From the looks of it, Tails flight time is pathetically short just like in Heroes.

But in this game, Tails' flight time doesn't really seem to be based on "time" at all. Rather, it looks like it's about pacing yourself and not using up all of his energy by ascending too fast.

I'm guessing the graphics will be much better on the PC.
This wasn't the case with Episode 1... Edited by Solly

1200? Can't wait for the shit to hit the fan.

Yeah it would've hit the fan if we hadn't already seen this coming the second the game was announced.

• Thumbs Up 2

Eurogamer also reports that Sonic 4: Episode 2 will be priced at 1200 MSP

Hahahahaha, no. Shit's barely worth 400.

• Thumbs Up 4

1200? Can't wait for the shit to hit the fan.

Hahahahaha, no. Shit's barely worth 400.

oldshitcopy.png

But yeah, this sorta thing was expected.

Then again, what with SEGA's financial woes at the moment, it's as good as it's gonna get.

• Thumbs Up 1

1200? Surely this game has the same amount of content as any other 1200 points game like GTA or Portal.

1200 MSP? For what will basically be a 2 - 3 hour long game? Again?

Okay, Sega, I'm completely aware of your recent financial troubles, but goddamn, yo...

Edited by Komodin

1200 MS points, so I can assume that it will cost $15 on PSN, meh, I've wasted more money on worse games.

1200 MSP? For what will basically be a 2 - 3 hour long game? Again?

Okay, Sega, I'm completely aware of your recent financial troubles, but goddamn, yo...

Edited by ShaddixLetoCroft
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm waiting for the eventual steam bundle with both games + Episode Metal.

I think you get that for free if you have both Episodes. (Not really sure about the Steam version though...)

Why wouldn't the Steam version be free?

Perhaps in-depth price discussion could take place in a new topic or in this topic I found from the last time we moaned about the $15 price tag?

Just thinking it doesn't have much to do with a topic devoted to screens, images and videos of the game.