Awoo.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens & Media Topic

Agent York

I think this game gives more content than the last Episode with the inclusion of Episode Metal and we have Red Rings now so we can go back to levels and find Red Rings thus unlocking potential unlockables items, artwork and music so that gives us more more gameplay replay value and length than Episode 1 at least for 1200msp

Don't forget Cooperative Online Play ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Are all these images on the XBL site new? More on the site.

screenlg1.jpg

screenlg4.jpg

screenlg6.jpg

Ha ha! I was just writing a news post with these. I was going to surprise you guys tongue.png 6 out of 7 of them are new, while the 4th one with the 69 roll at night is one of the leaked pics they originally posted on Xbox Live.

EDIT:

Looks like Vizard is already on it. Take it away, dude :)

• Thumbs Up 3

Wow, the more I look at those screens, the more awe-struck I get at how beautiful the graphics are! I'm so glad they improved the graphics this time around!

Ha ha! I was just writing a news post with these. I was going to surprise you guys tongue.png 6 out of 7 of them are new, while the 4th one with the 69 roll at night is one of the leaked pics they originally posted on Xbox Live.

EDIT:

Looks like Vizard is already on it. Take it away, dude smile.png

lol, I'd only even gone to the site to check if Episode Metal was listed as a product or if it would simply be part of E2 that's locked if E1 isn't detected on the system (it appears to be the latter as most were guessing). But still, ninja'ing TSS writers always feels good tongue.png

Wow, the more I look at those screens, the more awe-struck I get at how beautiful the graphics are! I'm so glad they improved the graphics this time around!

The more I look at them, the more I think about how the S4 saga is disjointed and how it should be brought to an end sooner rather than later.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 4

EDIT:

Looks like Vizard is already on it. Take it away, dude smile.png

Taken and done! >D

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm really interested in seeing how that Tornado cutscene plays out. :D

I know I haven't hidden the fact that I'm a fan of Sonic 4 Episode 1, but I gotta say that Episode 2 is stirring up a happy "this is a sequel to the classics!" feeling that Episode 1 just didn't do.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mmmmnope, I'm playing it right now, and trust me, there are enough Bubble chains to fill a warehouse.

And Sonic turns into a vampire in Sylvania Castle.

Don't you mean a werehog...

Edited by MilesKnightwing

Screen-capped tongue.png

2mecp48.jpg

The page just said Spring 2012 earlier today, so it's not long happened. I can't imagine how these things happen. I can only assume someone was set to edit Spring 2012 to the new release dates, but thought they would have a laugh and change them to 'Out Now' laugh.png

I'm really interested in seeing how that Tornado cutscene plays out. biggrin.png

I know I haven't hidden the fact that I'm a fan of Sonic 4 Episode 1, but I gotta say that Episode 2 is stirring up a happy "this is a sequel to the classics!" feeling that Episode 1 just didn't do.

The biplane will probably crash, exploding in a see of red. Metal Sonic probably blasts it to smitherines. Go Metal Sonic!

Episode 2 does look so much better that Ep1. I am excited for Ep2 - whilst keeping that in check. Hope the game is a superior sequel to Ep1 at the very least.

- I love your signature with the box art of the Sonic numerical games. One word, AWESOME!!!

Screen-capped tongue.png

2mecp48.jpg

The page just said Spring 2012 earlier today, so it's not long happened. I can't imagine how these things happen. I can only assume someone was set to edit Spring 2012 to the new release dates, but thought they would have a laugh and change them to 'Out Now' laugh.png

Or they are just idiots. We all make mistakes, but you still have to laugh....and cry.

Edited by MilesKnightwing

Well, that's good news to me. I hope that our voices will be loud enough, because playing as Tails in Sonic 4 will be as awesome as it gets...for now. biggrin.png

Edited by Faceground Unleashed
  • Thumbs Up 1

14w7qx2.jpg

Ladies and Gentleniks...

Link.

I for one am thrilled to hear this. Here's hoping we can get this to happen! Let your voice be heard!

Im confused about this. Is he talking about this into episode 2 or is it for (possible) future episodes?

Edited by liamc5232

...was this not so obvious before? Ugh. Better late than never, I guess.

Some people wanted to play as Tails (or indeed Sonic) Solo. I guess he's covering all bases anyway.

The feedback from episode 1 made it obvious people wanted to play as Tails. Ken seems like an okay dude, but the constant stream of PR bullshit he spews (I know it's his job) is really annoying as fuck.

It's like we say something and they only get it half right. Like an evil genie that fucks up your wish on purpose.

• Thumbs Up 6

...was this not so obvious before? Ugh. Better late than never, I guess.

Pretty much. Did they not consider this before hand?

And Ken is really shooting himself in the foot by saying this. Even though he's made it blatantly clear there's "no promises", it's really not something he should have suggested.

14w7qx2.jpg

!

You'd think they'd thought that before the game lauched, but screw it, better late than never they just better fucking deliver.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, that's a pleasant surprise. I hope it actually works out, but I doubt it, really.

• Thumbs Up 1