Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Thanks for that, though I am still trying to think about what I just watched. The End of Evangelion was fucking freaky as hell.

Edited by Silencer226

To anyone that likes One Piece, and would like a UK release then please sign this petition

http://onepieceuk.co.cc/

Theres going to be a FB page soon aswell, Obviously petitions don't work but its mainly just to get a number of people who would be willing to buy the dvds if they were released. This is just something to get started with the proper stuff will be happen when the FB page is up.

So if your a fan and would buy the dvds if released ( mad if you wouldnt want to own this awesome series ) then sign just to show support to the people who will be doing all the work to try get Manga to get One Piece.

And if you dnt watch One Piece, then go watch it now.

To anyone that likes One Piece, and would like a UK release then please sign this petition

Theres going to be a FB page soon aswell, Obviously petitions don't work but its mainly just to get a number of people who would be willing to buy the dvds if they were released. This is just something to get started with the proper stuff will be happen when the FB page is up.

So if your a fan and would buy the dvds if released ( mad if you wouldnt want to own this awesome series ) then sign just to show support to the people who will be doing all the work to try get Manga to get One Piece.

Speaking of One piece, I just finished my next YT project: =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaehB15EtOM

Wait, so the dvd's aren't being released in europe? D:

Edited by Ferno

I'm a bit late, but damn strong first ep for Highschool Of The Dead. Nailed the whole zombie apocalypse feel really well, especially those shots of zombies just chilling. charactes and plot had some very traditional stuff rolling too, loved it.

only thing I didn't like were the excessive pantyshots... tbh I can handle it normally but that scene where that one chick is havving the upper half of her bodu eaten and you can only see her panties was weird as fuck

15g1g7.gif

I'm a bit late, but damn strong first ep for Highschool Of The Dead. Nailed the whole zombie apocalypse feel really well, especially those shots of zombies just chilling. charactes and plot had some very traditional stuff rolling too, loved it.

only thing I didn't like were the excessive pantyshots... tbh I can handle it normally but that scene where that one chick is havving the upper half of her bodu eaten and you can only see her panties was weird as fuck

Was going to post about this too. I loved the first episode, looking forward to more. I'm actually easily creeped or scared out by the way they handle zombie apocalypse the way they did in this anime, even though I fucking love gore, but I love watching it for the thrill. They nailed the emotion and concept of it.

That chick who abandoned her friend though; karma's a bitch man. That was the only death I didn't sympathize with.

Edited by Columind

That chick who abandoned her friend though; karma's a bitch man. That was the only death I didn't sympathize with.

Fuckin a'! That was such a great scene until the panty thing, ahahah. Straight up classic zombie stuff. Have you got a gif of when she boots her friend down the stairs? Brutal! ahahahaha.

I'm suprised they killed who they did at the end of Ep1. Thought that character was gonna last at least 5 eps.

I don't have a gif but I have a video of the BFF scene in Highschool of the Dead. >3>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzzU6dQKTfU

Second episode should be airing in Japan right about now tomorrow. A great birthday present. 8D

EDIT: Haaaa... I forgot to say tomorrow, blanked. But tomorrow night in my time zone.

Edited by Dusk the Alan Wake Keeper

Fuckin a'! That was such a great scene until the panty thing, ahahah. Straight up classic zombie stuff. Have you got a gif of when she boots her friend down the stairs? Brutal! ahahahaha.

I'm suprised they killed who they did at the end of Ep1. Thought that character was gonna last at least 5 eps.

I could have sworn I had a .gif of it somewhere; if I come across it today I could post it up.

I was surprised about that too actually.

I fucking lol'd

• Thumbs Up 1

68c12e89523.gif

I swear someone is gonna take that Clip and Put "THIS.IS.SPARTA!" over it, I just Know it.

if Not that, then "A Boot to the Head".

also lol at That Video.

Actually, petitions can work at times. That's how Crunchyroll managed to get Bleach simulcast.

I don't know whether I should sign the One Piece petition or not, to be honest. Yes, I'm a fan, albeit one that's steadily losing interest in the series in the last year and a half. And in all honesty? I'd be lying if I said I'd buy One Piece DVDs. I never watch he episodes more than once and there are far, far too many.

• Thumbs Up 1

ONE ONE SOMEONE ONE ONE

AUUGH THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD! HELP MEEE!

Speaking of which, I've been watching Working!! now that Angel Beats is done, and I like it. It's incredibly charming in way.

Edited by KCG

Because these are hilarious and awesome:

xn7vc0.gif

"Dance away the Pain"

lolpein.gif

"FFFFFFFFUUU"

54LIs.gif

"Look at that perfect form! 10/10!"

ugNgd.gif

Hurr Duur!...

1277985719085.gif

"You're too slow!!"

Though I personally like this animation style better than the usual "Stiff" stuff we usually get in long running series like this. I mean, imagine a Sonic series with animation similar to that last pic...gvdgsyudchv *Spazzes*

Edited by Ferno

I finally got around to watching High School of the Dead, and as much as I liked the visuals and action scenes, I have to agree with remy that there's too many panty shots. Seriously, that one scene with the girl being eaten and only her panties being shown? That had to be one of the most strangest scenes I've ever seen. It just seems the panty shots are in there just for the sake of being in there.

I watched the first episode. The premise is cool enough and the atmosphere is spot on perfect; but the fanservice is really fucking obnoxious, to the point that I doubt I'll watch anymore episodes of it.

Edited by Tornado

I watched the first episode. The premise is cool enough and the atmosphere is spot on perfect; but the fanservice is really fucking obnoxious, to the point that I doubt I'll watch anymore episodes of it.

I really didn't think it was that bad, I guess I'm more lenient with this type of thing... unless it's Ikkitousen, I found that to be garbage.

I swear someone is gonna take that Clip and Put "THIS.IS.SPARTA!" over it, I just Know it.

if Not that, then "A Boot to the Head".

You are to blame... ;)

Edit: Quotes from the director of HOTD.

"We don't intend to forget Breasts-Butts-Thighs even in a world full of zombies"

"We want to continue adding as many breast bounces as possible"

"We think people that come to watch this anime come to watch the breasts"

"I've never seen any anime with so much breast bouncing as this one"

"The staff has gotten used to it and are bouncing those breasts without me having to say anything"

"I'm trying to make this anime in a way that I, when I was a middle schooler, would have definitely bought"

Sounds like he likes breasts to me.

Edit: Saw episode 2, once again I laughed, and the fanservice was once again there, and the nurse with the big rack his jiggle sounds when she moves.

Hirano gets a nailgun and becomes a completely different person, it's like LOLWUTTF

Edited by Silencer226

The fanservice doesn't bother me that much. Fanservice is less of a boner inducer for me in any anime and more of a light hearted laugh for when it does appear, so I don't really let it get in the way.

Besides; if what I've seen and heard holds true, if it keeps itself faithful to the manga, it's just going to go downhill from here.

The fanservice doesn't bother me that much. Fanservice is less of a boner inducer for me in any anime and more of a light hearted laugh for when it does appear, so I don't really let it get in the way.

Besides; if what I've seen and heard holds true, if it keeps itself faithful to the manga, it's just going to go downhill from here.

I think you heard it wrong since from my understanding the fan service is going to get worse but the plot gets better. You likely heard that for fan service since from what I heard it'll get worse, especially when the characters psyches start getting pushed further and further.

A friend warned me for one of the worst fan service scenes if they keep it in the anime from the manga to watch out for the crazy person who wants an end-of-the-world orgy.

You are to blame... ;)

XD The scream at the end was priceless!

Also I actually like the zombies more than the actual characters. I mean they're not out to out fanservice each other. And in a way they are more innocent than the entire cast in a way. Well except Alice.

But then again that's most likely my undead fetish talking out. ;._.

Oh in case if you guys are wondering... The series does get a whole lot worst. The fanservice gets a little overdone later in time. I believe the only time you really a mass of zombie massacring people is really the first chapter/episode. And that's saying something. D: It gets a bit too actiony later too.

You are to blame... ;)

FUKKEN CALLED IT!!

Anyway, I watched the First Two Episodes of HoTD, gotta say it was Pretty Good. I havent checked How Faithful it is to the Manga but I just trust Peoples Judgement on that.

Also, Herp a Derp Fanservice I personally am not bothered by that. I read the Manga and I thought that it Had a Pretty good Story so I don't mind the Gratutious Amounts of Fanservice, But thats Just me.

A friend warned me for one of the worst fan service scenes if they keep it in the anime from the manga to watch out for the crazy person who wants an end-of-the-world orgy.

Oh that guy, He should appear soon....what a smug Asshole.

And finished watching the second episode of HOTD. Also happy the second episode had a LOT less fan service besides the nurse and her chest but I at least didn't notice any in-your-face pantyshots this time around.

Though I'm sad since apparently for the TV release they censored out this really awesome drill kill. D=

Impressions on the show are still very good and in Zombie tradition they've now come together and have an escape plan to get out of the highschool

though through TV they learned the rest of Japan isn't doing much better than they are.

So for the series so far, so far so good. I think I liked the first episode a bit more since it was more fast paced, but the second episode was very close and had a lot more development and character introductions along with less fan service so everybody wins!

Because these are hilarious and awesome:

xn7vc0.gif

"Dance away the Pain"

lolpein.gif

"FFFFFFFFUUU"

54LIs.gif

"Look at that perfect form! 10/10!"

ugNgd.gif

Hurr Duur!...

1277985719085.gif

"You're too slow!!"

Though I personally like this animation style better than the usual "Stiff" stuff we usually get in long running series like this. I mean, imagine a Sonic series with animation similar to that last pic...gvdgsyudchv *Spazzes*

Awful, awful episode that ruined one of the most drastic scenes with stupid stylised animation and over-the-top Looney-Tunes-style cartoon violence. D:

Second half was mostly okay, first half was so ridiculously comical that I can't help but facepalm.

EDIT: Also, Ivankov's (One Piece) vocie actor has been arrested for posting indecent pictures of himself on his blog. lol wut. D:

Edited by Mahzes

Awful, awful episode that ruined one of the most drastic scenes with stupid stylised animation and over-the-top Looney-Tunes-style cartoon violence. D:

It saddens me to see someone call that style stupid. Honestly, lolpein.gif was the only scene that was truly bad. The rest were something different and interesting, much more than the dull animation the series usually has. I don't know the details of the fight so if the style was unfitting for whatever reason then that's understandable I guess, but outright calling it stupid for being stylized is stupid itself.

• Thumbs Up 1