Awoo.

Duke Nukem Forever

Patticus

I think it is funny that we have the announcement that the game is honest-to-god, holy-shit-this-is-Duke-Nukem-Forever-we-are-talking-about done. It just seems... like some sort of gaming milestone. The Mario 64 of our day.

And the thread is subbed from back when 3D Realms imploded. :lol:

Edited by Tornado

Because, it's the game no one ever thought would be released. It's a game in the making that had more rejections than a bad hooker. It's like sonic 4. We never thought we'd ever see it be released and when it was finally being made, this forum along with half the world (who still loves sonic) flipped shit.

I know it's unlikely, but this game better not be shit.

I'm still finding it hard to believe really...something has to go wrong at this point, right?

The only thing wrong that I could imagine is the online dying within a year after release! seeing as some of the buyers wont play due to online, then there's MW3 released after it which eager fanboys will be playing 24/7...

Duke Nukem fans will like this for sure a Duke Nukem Forever styled graphics card! I like how it's styled after a Key Card XD but I'm no expert on PC cards and shiz like that so others on here will :P

01G-P3-1460-K1_LG_1.jpg

and also foriPhone owners you can get yourself an offical Duke Nukem Forever soundboard which I wish I had but I can always one to find on the internet for free :P

iphonesoundboard2.jpg

iphonesoundboard.jpg

Edited by Shaddix Andrew Ryan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nice of them to do a special edition of the most cost-effective GPU on the market right now. Definitely worth a buy. ^^

Even more Duke Nukem Forever Concept Art

hive04.jpg

http://www.duke4.net/images/newspost_images/hive03.jpg

http://www.duke4.net/images/newspost_images/hive01.jpg

http://www.duke4.net/images/newspost_images/hive02.jpg

New Gameplay Footage from GameSpot Video Preview whats is all about the guns =D and a Q&A from Gamespot too about the guns and stuff

and 6 days till the demo is released :P YAY :)

Possible pictures of Duke Nukem Forever box, CD and manual ? these look pretty real to me

dnfbox1.jpgdnfbox2.jpg

http://www.duke4.net/images/newspost_images/dnfbox3.jpg

http://www.duke4.net/images/newspost_images/dnfbox4.jpg

http://www.duke4.net/images/newspost_images/dnfbox5.jpg

Makes me want this more and more seeing the game finally on disk XD 11 days to go for game and 5 days till demo :D

Duke Nukem is a Douchebag

I was at a local Gamestop getting a Wii game for my 11 year old son when I saw the Duke Nukem Forever display pictured.

As the father of a boy, I try to pay close attention to the subiminal messages presented in the media (ex: violence = masculinity). In so doing, I see the visual messages girls are receiving and I find them deeply disturbing.

I politely (really) mentioned to the 20-something manager and teenage boy employee that the display image not just objectified women in an environment catering to impressionable, pre-teen boys, but the the advertisement bordered on pedophilia, as the female (with no face, just blond hair) was wearing a high school uniform and being groped by a man twice her age. I got blank stares and a shrug in response.

I tried a different tack. I pointed out that they doubtless had classmates and sisters (I stayed away suggesting girlfriends) and said that the poster presents an unrealistic, fetishised ideal of feminine beauty that no real girl could ever live up to. A girl they knew might see this and feel terrible about herself without knowing why. They just ignored me.

I left with my son and felt very sad. Godspeed to all of you raising girls out there.

Oh, and Duke? Fuck you. Douchebag.

This made me fucking lol hard what a idiot I can't stop laughing at so much fail

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Duke Nukem is a Douchebag

This made me fucking lol hard what a idiot I can't stop laughing at so much fail

Lol @ the comment section. People have signed up to make complaints.

I love this one:

Maybe one day you will grow up to be as awesome as me!

Duke Nukem

MAY 30, 2011 11:51 PM

EDIT:

Why has someone neg repped the +1 I gave you? Has the guy who runs the blog registered here? :lol:

Also known as: Guy sees Duke Nukem Forever standee. Completely misses the point, and goes into a frothing rage at everyone in the vicinity.

I kinda want to give that guy a time machine that takes him directly back to 1996, so he can note just how much of Forever was lifted from 3D.

I also like this comment:

Blow it out your ass! I've got balls of steel. BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS
Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 2

Launch Trailer....I really can't be arsed saying about it today *unwell shaddix is unwell*

This has to be some kind of joke, right?

I mean, It's launching in a week.

Duke Nukem Forever is coming out. In a week.

Something has to go wrong by then. I must not be living in reality here. What if all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration and that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, and there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves?

AAHH

I'd still hit it. -Duke

Wow he'd fuck an alien with 3 boobs? What a real man. I really need a job! All these fantastic games coming out this year and i have no money for any of them. :( 1 week til the king returns! Who all is gonna throw a huge ass party for him?

At last, it's coming! :D

If only Episode 3 followed this example *shakes fist at Valve*

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently, the people who preordered the game are getting the first round of multiplayer DLC free. Or something. The email I got wasn't that clear.

demo is up, time to download. :0

oh god I am downloading the duke nukem forever demo

Eyuup. Just checked my email.

There goes any chance of me doing anything else tomorrow.

demo is up, time to download. :0

oh god I am downloading the duke nukem forever demo

Oh my god this game is actually going to come out.

No tricks or anything. It's going to hapen.

where doing it man

where MAKING THIS HAPEN

Time to put myself in public absence from this thread for the next week.

SEE YOU AROUND GUYS.

Edited by Carbo

I'm assuming the demo will have online so add me on XBL!

Sir Tobbii

It's time to kick some ASS!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Which genius decided to impose the 2 weapon limit on Duke? dumb, dumb, dumb. Especially with all the random weapon placement around the map. Urk. I want my 1-8 selection of crazy guns damnit