Awoo.

Duke Nukem Forever

Patticus

Shaddix, I love how you censored out the triple boob but completely missed the quadruple set and giant vagina.

• Thumbs Up 4

Scandinavian Region won't get the Balls Of Steel Edition, but instead an incredibly condensed typical limited edition titled "Duke's Kick Ass Edition".

The only physical item is a 3D poster with additional glasses. Other stuff is DLC such as Ego Boost, Extra T-Shirts to wear and Big Head Mode.

This makes me sad. But I guess Big Head Mode is a cool compromise.

Edited by Carbo

*Epic videos*

This game.

There are no words to describe the awesomeness level of this game.

*super fucking awesome game

This game.

*stares at videos in awe*

Game of all fuckin years that was too awesome =D Awwwh why can't June 10th come quicker XDD

Looks like GAME's got some exclusive pre-order content for the standard edition of the game

w_dukenukem_V2_img.jpg

w_dukenukem_V2_txt.jpg

Preorder Duke Nukem Forever on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 or PC to receive GAME Exclusive unlockable content - Duke's Big Package!

This includes access to the following:

*Ego Boost: Extend Duke’s 'ego' health bar

*Big Heads! Have big fun with oversized characters

*6 In-game T-shirts: Change Duke’s clothes to suit your mood

Preorder Duke Nukem Forever today!

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Shooter-First-Person/Duke-Nukem-Forever-with-Preorder-GAME-Exclusive-unlockable-content/~r353377/?s=duke+nukem+

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-360/Shooter-First-Person/Duke-Nukem-Forever-with-Preorder-GAME-Exclusive-unlockable-content/~r353378/?s=duke+nukem+

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PC-Games-and-Downloads/Shooter-First-Person/Duke-Nukem-Forever-with-Preorder-GAME-Exclusive-unlockable-content/~r352764/?s=duke+nukem+

Looks to be the same stuff Carbo said earlier in the topic that the Scandinavian Region is getting in their Duke's Kick-Ass Edition.

lulz at the people in the video comments who don't realise what's happening in this section

If you took away all the sex jokes, this game would be nothing.

Nothing but one of the coolest-looking, most inventive and most explosive shooters to date, that is - though I'll agree that the sex jokes are a rather large part of the title's overall stature as a game, Duke Nukem Forever would be far from "nothing" without them. Having seen countless trailers and snippets of incredibly impressive gameplay footage over the years and hearing the assurance from a myriad of journalists and magazines that DNF is no less than excellent, I find it extremely difficult to believe that the only substantial attribute that the game has is its sex jokes. To say (or even imply) that this is the case is a fairly ridiculous and wholly unjust assumption.

• Thumbs Up 3

Apparently Duke Nukem is a boss in the new Death Rally game that just came out. And Barry Wheeler (from Alan Wake) is also playable.

Both have in-game dialogue (though in the one clip I have of it he only says one thing, they only have a few lines) and apparently one of Duke's lines is a direct reference to this game. I won't spoil it if you happen to hear or read about it, but it is hilarious. Just a random heads up, I know.

Edited by Multi

New Duke Nukem: Critical Mass Trailer :D

Well with one trailer hyping me out of my shoes another comes around for the Duke Nukem side of me XD looks fun and nice to see new gameplay after a while so...*orders* :P

*jaw drops* Inb4 more Women rights or whoever was complaining before shit complain the fuck out of that amazing trailer XD also Glory Hole scene in trailer too lolz only a Duke Nukem Game could get away with something like this =D

Nothing but one of the coolest-looking, most inventive and most explosive shooters to date, that is - though I'll agree that the sex jokes are a rather large part of the title's overall stature as a game, Duke Nukem Forever would be far from "nothing" without them. Having seen countless trailers and snippets of incredibly impressive gameplay footage over the years and hearing the assurance from a myriad of journalists and magazines that DNF is no less than excellent, I find it extremely difficult to believe that the only substantial attribute that the game has is its sex jokes. To say (or even imply) that this is the case is a fairly ridiculous and wholly unjust assumption.

Oh I'm sorry, but the reactions here of the Glory Hole video made me think that if the jokes (sexual or otherwise) were taken away, it'll take the game down to say Call Of Duty levels. No jokes and makes it another top-end current gen shooter. No small feat I grant you but judging by the immense reactions the jokes in this game (like the Glory Hole) put it seemingly above every other shooter, or even every other game ever made and ever will. I'd imagine the word "AWESOME" would appear far less times.

I'm sorry I neglected to explain in my original post what I meant (and got neg-repped as a result).

Oh I'm sorry, but the reactions here of the Glory Hole video made me think that if the jokes (sexual or otherwise) were taken away, it'll take the game down to say Call Of Duty levels. No jokes and makes it another top-end current gen shooter. No small feat I grant you but judging by the immense reactions the jokes in this game (like the Glory Hole) put it seemingly above every other shooter, or even every other game ever made and ever will. I'd imagine the word "AWESOME" would appear far less times.

It's not just the jokes, mind you. IGN's preview basically was the writer whining about how the game was nothing like Call of Duty, and a lot of people were going "FUCK YES THIS GAME IS GONNA BE AWESOME" for the exact same reason. If there is any comparison to another shooter to be made, it would be Half-Life 2 and its Episodes. Which is actually a great thing, in my opinion.

Edited by Masaru Daimon

I feel I should reiterate this:

Day. One. Purchase.

IGN's preview basically was the writer whining about how the game was nothing like Call of Duty

And that would invalidate anyone's opinion on absolutely anything.

Swag1_sm.jpg

DO FUCKING WANT!!!

If you want to enter and be one of the lucky 5 just like the Duke Nukem fanpage and comment on post about that simples right ? Next please have Demo XDDD that would be a great giveaway to those who can get early demo XD :P

I want this comic MORE than the Duke Burger T-Shirt XD

200826_204646249558696_109946722361983_658118_5582424_o.jpg

Duke Nukem: Glorious Bastard #1 Coming In July From IDW Publishing!

Appearing in a comic book for the first time, Duke Nukem is back, bigger and badder than ever!

Everyone who was into action gun games knows about Duke Nukem, and Duke Nukem is not letting anyone or anything stand in his way as he makes his way through the comic world.

Written by Tom Waltz (The A-Team: Shotgun Wedding), Duke Nukem: Glorious Bastard will be a fantastic series, with all the game's trademark humor and over-the-top violence. With this new series coming out, old fans and new will be coming out of the woodwork for new adventures of Duke Nukem! 

Edited by Shaddix_Croft