Awoo.

Duke Nukem Forever

Patticus

Yeah I've noticed that in GAME's website for a while, Critical Mass was supposed to be part of the Duke Nukem Trilogy on DS and PSP, but the game got cancelled, if this is real, then it must just be Critical Mass on it's own! :o

Sorry to go off-topic slightly but... has anyone mentioned this yet?

Duke Nukem: Critical Mass coming to DS

:huh:

I heard that this game was cancelled cause Gearbox owns Duke Nukem IP now so the game was scrapped and renamed into something else...which I think is called Extraction Point: Alien Shootout....strange that the listings are still up for that game :huh:

Download the theme here.

I've been looking forward to the day I'd finally hear the full, real Duke Forever Grabbag Remix after over 10 years of anticipation.

It didn't disappoint.

Oh you star thanks alot for the download link =D This is going straight to my phone and being my ringtone this Grabbag remix is really awesome :D :D XDD

Edited by Shaddix Croft

• 2 weeks later...

What say you now bloody Americunts,

I dare say I shall decapitate your head and defile your neck with my excrement

on a serious note that vid was golden. at least they're good sports about it.

Edited by Carbo

Of course, they had to squeeze in at least ONE delay before release. They'll never get this chance again, after all. :lol:

Heard about the new release date, what is with games and release dates at the momment. True Crime Hong Kong got its release date pushed back and then they canceled it, Gears Of War 3 has been pushed back to september and now so as Duke Nukem Forever.

Why September, is it a good gaming selling month?

I hope they release this game as it would make a great nostalgia bomb. :D

EDIT: oops its June, but still why summer releases?

Edited by BW199148

And the high competition in regards of First Person Shooters such as Crysis 2 and Homefront. Sure, people may have been waiting for Duke for 11 years, but they want to sell it when it has the least competition possible.

;_; not pleased by this delay but meh I can wait tiny bit longer *sees it in June* Fuuu- damn around SOS11 looks like I'll won't be going to that now XD

Edit: ohwait Wordwide Release is June 10th and USA 14th.....FUCK YEAH pretty glad we are getting before US ;D

Oh and sorta off topic it seems Duke Nukem: Critical Mass is being released on the Nintendo DS after all

Hail to the King, Baby!

Duke is back and he’s ready to rock ’n’ roll

on your Nintendo DS™ in April 19. 2011 (US/CA)!

dntrilogy_logo.png

Apogee Software today revealed the European release date for Duke Nukem’s return to the gaming world on Nintendo DS. Duke Nukem: Critical Mass™ will be released on April 08, 2011 in European markets.

For the first time ever, Duke Nukem explodes onto the Nintendo DS! Duke is in the future, a future of total chaos, and you can help Duke defeat the hoards of aliens standing in his way with five different gameplay modes, five dynamically selectable levels, two player co-op, three hundred voiceovers, ten hours of game play, eight high-quality ego pumping songs and tons of weapons so Duke can find out who’s in charge and kick their ass! Duke Nukem: Critical Mass™ is sure to offer a load of entertainment and replay value!

Source: Apogee Software

Oh fuck yeah =D

Edited by Shaddix Croft
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sorta off topic again but if anyone wants to pre order this game it's cheap ;D

61b41SMH0-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

So totally pre ordering ;D also I think this could be the reason of the delay off Duke Nukem Forever too.

Edited by Shaddix Croft
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sorta off topic again but if anyone wants to pre order this game it's cheap ;D

61b41SMH0-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

So totally pre ordering ;D also I think this could be the reason of the delay off Duke Nukem Forever too.

GAME's also doing it for £17.99 and they're faster than Amazon for pre-orders in my experience:

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/DSi-and-DS-Lite/Action-Adventure/Duke-Nukem-Critical-Mass/~r346631/?s=duke+nukem+critical+mass

There's oddly listings going around for a PSP version with a different box art. Play.com says this version is out July 1st.

11307539x.jpg

http://www.play.com/Games/PSP/4-/11307539/Duke-Nukem-Critical-Mass/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=duke+nukem+critical+mass&urlrefer=search

Amazon just says to sign up to be notified about it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duke-Nukem-Critical-Mass-PSP/dp/B002PY7LVK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1301091363&sr=8-2

PEGI strikes again.

And the PSP version is 16+ - hell, 12 is pretty lenient for any Duke Nukem title post-3D...

That sound you can hear is the joke and circumstances flying straight over eX's head.

Better luck next time, good sir.

I'm pretty positive that the only reason Faux News still exist is as an amalgam of pretentious douchebaggery turned into sardonic humor.

New concept art and artwork has appeared in the Duke Nukem Forever: First Access Club some pretty awesome Octobrain artwork here =]

2rddi0p.jpg

Uncle Nukem, This one going in a spoiler :P

257gcw0.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

So they were in fact still working on the handheld games behind the scenes. Hm.

In other news, I paid off the rest of my preorder on Thursday, so I'm all ready for action.

More Concept art load coming in and all of them looks AWESOME!!

7.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Shaddix Croft