Awoo.

Duke Nukem Forever

Patticus

Awesome scans Shadzter =D, I would get it but I don't wanna pay the prices for OXM really =/ but anyway here the achievement list and contains some stuff you can do in the game =D

http://www.xbox360ac...r/achievements/

Edit: Oh and some new image from the First Access Club.

JM1hr.jpg

Duke Nukem Forever TO APPEAR AT E3 THIS YEARfirst time since 1999 and the game may appear on the iPhone

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft
  • Thumbs Up 1

It would be pretty cool, if on the iPhone it was the whole of DNF done in the style of DN3D

• Thumbs Up 1

Just seen this in my hotmail and I had to chang..*looks at self* shower myself clean after I read the date heh :P June the 3rd isn't a bad date would of prefered 3 weeks before the game was released than a week for the demo to be released but at least we are getting it FINALLY (if your a first access member like myself) getting the demo after so long so I really can't complain, I really can't wait now very hyped up for this demo :D M....

• Thumbs Up 1

Duke Nukem Forever - 2nd behind the scenes video

Tuesday 17-May-2011 11:14 AM

3D Realms, Gearbox and others discuss the history of the series

2K Games has released the second in a series Duke Nukem behind the scenes movie.

In it, prominent team members at the now closed 3D Realms and current series developer Gearbox discuss the history of the franchise, which makes its long, long-awaited return next month with Duke Nukem Forever. Check out part one here.

Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford said this morning that the Duke Nukem Forever demo will arrive on June 3 - a week before the game releases - for First Access Club members. Want in? Then you need to pre-order the game or buy a Game of the Year edition of Borderlands.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/301702/news/duke-nukem-forever-2nd-behind-the-scenes-video/

Duke Nukem Forever UK TV trailer

Monday 16-May-2011 4:38 PM

The most uncontroversial DNF movie yet

2K Games has released the official Duke Nukem Forever TV trailer.

You might have seen it when it debuted at half-time of the FA Cup Final on Saturday.

It's pretty tame as far as Duke Nukem goes. You can get more on the splashing blood, lager, sex toys and other adult naughtiness the game contains here.

Duke Nukem Forever hits PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June 10.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/301578/news/duke-nukem-forever-uk-tv-trailer/

vxdwmo.png

DELAYED TO OCTOBER

FOREVER

Wrong, that was a different version. I think that's how they do the dates in UK and Australia. Day then month then year. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

• Thumbs Up 1

Wrong, that was a different version. I think that's how they do the dates in UK and Australia. Day then month then year. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I think it was a joke.

• Thumbs Up 1

WOW LOL That was.....very random strange video for Duke Nukem Forever but it reveals that Duke Nukem Forever will be playable in citys across the world like MCM Expo in London before the First Access Club....what the hell =/

AXU7V.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Kind of ironic that this game will be playable in three different German areas but not in its only UK showing, considering Germany's stance on banning everything with censurable content.

Flash game with boobs?

We're absolutely shocked that a promotional website for Duke Nukem Forever would glorify guns and breasts, but somehow...Duke Nudem exists. Frankly, we expected Gearbox to pull off something more akin to Valve's Portal 2 ARG, not a Flash game in which strippers take their clothes off to reward gamers for hitting targets in a shooting gallery.

The game is definitely NSFW, so play at home if you're interested. There's a SFW option in the game, but forget about it since you're probably not supposed to be playing Flash games at work. Unless your boss is cool with you shooting cardboard targets on the clock so you can see breasts. If that's the case...where are you working?

Okay I'm not link you to the website because it contains nudity and I don't want MODS touching me in places I don't want them to touch me. :P

Edited by Eternal Awesomeness

Flash game with boobs?

Okay I'm not link you to the website because it contains nudity and I don't want MODS touching me in places I don't want them to touch me. :P

LOL That the reason why I haven't posted it on this topic cause of the nudity present in the flash game and I don't think the mod's will like that on a Sonic based forum :P

LOL That the reason why I haven't posted it on this topic cause of the nudity present in the flash game and I don't think the mod's will like that on a Sonic based forum :P

I only sent everyone to Game Informer. I'm not that dense to actually do it. :P Anyways uh yeah.

and I don't think the mod's will like that on a Sonic based forum :P

dunno about mods, but if the internet is anything to go by, the sonic fanbase isn't exactly comprised of prudes

cool_f.gif

I'll admit that I tried the flash game. And I only post now to say that it's hard as shit. There's no latency in the AI at all. They are dead on target 95% of the time. If you don't get the jump on them you'll never win. If you manage to get any of them to take off their top, it's a well deserved reward given how unforgiving the AI is.

I'll admit that I tried the flash game. And I only post now to say that it's hard as shit. There's no latency in the AI at all. They are dead on target 95% of the time. If you don't get the jump on them you'll never win. If you manage to get any of them to take off their top, it's a well deserved reward given how unforgiving the AI is.

Either way, it only goes to show how holding a rifle seems to make hot chicks 10x hotter.

• Thumbs Up 1

3mhw.png

Hell freezes, pigs fly: Duke Nukem Forever goes gold

Its actually happened: 2K has announced that Duke Nukem Forever has gone Gold, meaning that the game is now being pressed to disc and will ship – as in, baring a colossal catastrophe, actuality properly ship – on June 10.

2K’s and Gearbox just released this image to celebrate the news.

“Always bet on Duke, I did,” said Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford.

“I bet on all of the developers who have ever been a part of this legendary project and I bet that none of us want to live in a world without the Duke. I’ve played the final game and it is an incredible experience – a once-in-a-lifetime opus of interactive entertainment that reminds me once again why Duke Nukem is our King.

The developers of Duke Nukem Forever at 3D Realms, Triptych, Piranha and finally at Gearbox deserve our thanks and respect for never giving up and have truly shown us that they have balls of steel!”

Christoph Hartmann, 2K’s president, continued: “Duke Nukem Forever is the game that was once thought to be unshippable, and yet here we are, on the precipice of history.”

“When you play this game you will be reminded of that epic journey at every turn and in every small detail of the game,” added 3DRealms creative director George Broussard.

“The character, attitude, interactivity, gameplay and political incorrectness combine to make a Duke Nukem game a unique gaming experience. In the timeless words of Duke Nukem it’s finally time to ‘Come Get Some’. Come be a part of gaming history.

After 14 years of development at 3DRealms, where it was canned at one stage, Gearbox announced its revival at PAX Prime in Seattle. A May 2010 launch was previously penciled in, but was delayed up until next month.

Game’s out on June 10 internationally and June 14 in the US for PS3, 360 and PC. Those with membership to the Duke Nukem First Access Club will get the demo on June 3.

I can't believe it.

Gaming history has been achieved.

• Thumbs Up 4