Awoo.

Duke Nukem Forever

Patticus

The 2 posts after eachother are just funny :lol:

Anyway. Cool. I hope it's as good as it looked in the April trailer.The portraits are cheesey. I like that.

Edited by MarcelloF

Allow me to be the first to say... meh.

Never played the previous games, though I supposed it's cool that this one is finally happening.

It didnt give a release date, but this is a good start i suppose :P

imagine though if the game turned out to be shit :blink:

So uh, when are we getting that trailer? They cut us off at the last second on their live stream but said we'd get to see it later tonight. Bullshit! I want to see it now. :(

So uh, when are we getting that trailer? They cut us off at the last second on their live stream but said we'd get to see it later tonight. Bullshit! I want to see it now. :(

There's going to be some Q&A interview in a few hours where fans can ask questions, trailer will probably pop up whenever around that point.

Consider me stoked on this game. Gameplay looks like it retains what was in those leaked trailers, but has only more things added and no things removed. The Ego system is back and better than ever with the "all bets off" super mode, and Duke is still a badass.

I'm looking forward to this and I can't wait til it finally strikes down.

Also mods; might wanna change the topic title.

Edited by Columind

A lot of people don't really seem to like the Ego health mode, honestly I like it. It's a very "Duke" thing to have, yet it also modernizes the classic health system without resorting to auto-health regeneration that plagues just about every FPS in this generation. I honestly love every bit of gameplay I've seen for this, I'm hoping that they're keeping all the environmental interactivity that they've been boasting the game will have all these years, so far it seems like there will be a bit from what we've seen in the beta videos and gameplay at PAX. Drawing on a white board, urinating, slot machines, etc, all seem in tact, sounds like fun. I REALLY want to see that trailer, I don't know how much longer I can wait, especially on this rainy day where I can't do much to pass the time. :(

Holy fucking shit. It's real. I can't believe it. I never, ever,EVER thought this would happen. You know what? This topic needs some

• Thumbs Up 1

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

YESSHHH!!!!!!!!! FINALLY YES YES YES BLOODY...

Oh my god I'm so hyped at the moment, I'm so happy that Duke Nukem Forever is finally being released now AFTEER ALL THESE YEARS HELL YEAH ALWAYS BET ON DUKE. Now 2K release some bone crunching,awesomesauce one liners trailer footage of the game :D :D Hype levels are overloaded tonight not been this hyped since Sonic 4 & Colours announcements :D

First day buy without a doubt WANNA PRE ORDER NOWW!!!! :D :D

Edited by Shaddix

It never ceases to amaze just how much of a piss take 3DRealms can still do after all these years. Those images are almost as much win as the

trailer from a couple of years ago was.

Also, consider me pumped. Again.

Total kick ass.

Edited by Tornado

ScrewAttack's Stuttering Craig speaks to Gearbox's Brian Martel

At PAX 2010, Craig got an opportunity to sit down with Executive Vice President of Gearbox Brian Martel and talk about Duke Nukem Forever. Topics include Multiplayer, DLC and if the game can "kill" Halo and Call of Duty.

btw, knock ANOTHER one off our "Top 10 Moments of 2010" List. It's like we're psychic!

Video here:

http://screwattack.com/videos/Duke-Nukem-Forever-Is-Here

Craig says the trailer has boobies. Guess that's why they couldn't show it on the stream earlier :lol:

I'm startin' to think we're not gonna see it 'til Sunday, the day of Gearbox's interview thing or whatever. I was hoping it'd get uploaded later tonight but that didn't happen, oh well. I'd like to see it before school starts.

I wonder how many one liners will be in the trailer...

Also, this one justHAS to be in it:

"I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL!"

If not, then at least this one:

"COME GET SOME..."

Wow... I remember talking with friends about this game 12-13 years ago...

And now, it's coming out, actually, physically, REALLY coming out.

I'm at a loss for words. Actually, there is something i can say:

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE.

Edited by killemoff

Apparently you can only hold two weapons at once.

:i

At least it doesn't have the annoying-as-hell screen graying-out when hit.

jacehall.jpg

If anything having two weapons at once is only for quick swaps.

http://www.dukenukem.com/

A new Duke Nukem Forever website is up ... holy shit dat background picture B) *stares at awe and uses it as Desktop wallpaper*

*sniff* Christmas came early this year :D

dnf_bg.jpg

Edited by Shaddix

jacehall.jpg

If anything having two weapons at once is only for quick swaps.

You know, I realise this is a really stupid and small thing to rejoice about, but I'm seriously delighted to see that the weapon selection supports more than two guns. Not only is that trend iffy in most FPS games but it just wouldn't work for Duke's destructo-thon at all.

Seeing the game dodge two out of three modern FPS trend annoyances is making me really joyous here.

I think people might have mistaken the good ol' "switch between last two weapons you've used" for limited weapon select.