Awoo.

Duke Nukem Forever

Patticus

The same man who voices Duke Nukem voiced Big the Cat?! Mind=BLOWN

Definitely cool that they are keeping the voiceover, I always loved Duke's cheesey quips about everything.

It was a good interview, but the interviewer seems to be making the rather dumb error in judgment that he hasn't voiced Duke since Forever was announced. There have been several (5, in fact) Duke games made since 3D, and Jon St. Jon has done plenty of voice work for trailers and the like as well.

Edited by Tornado

• 2 weeks later...

Seen Pre order option on Duke Nukem Forever website linking me to online shops Gamestop & Amazon.com in the USA and it's price will be $59:99 (£40 over in UK most likely).

Edit:

Some more interviews from Duke4.net with Scott Miller & an interview regarding the lengh of the game.

Edited by Shaddix

Are you kidding me? Duke Nukem Forever is ACTUALLY being released?

MIND = BLOWN.

Not that I care. I've just been hearing about this game for YEARS with no information whatsoever shown about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Buy Borderlands Game of the Year Edition, play Duke Nukem Forever demo first

you might want to pick up the Game of the Year edition, which will include four DLC campaigns and early access to the Duke Nukem Forever demo

Never played Borderlands but I think I will just pick this GOTY edition just for the Duke Nukem Forever demo I did that with Halo 3: ODST just to play the Halo Reach beta (which I did play the full ODST with friends anyway) so I may do the same thing for this plus I've been thinking off getting that game for awhile but still just getting for DNF demo :D XDDDD.

Also can we change the name of this topic to the game proper name since it will be release kinda depressing to see it like that for some reason lol.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0-97N6jNKb4

A Gameplay video from FIRSTLOOK gaming convention in Amsterdam ......hype meter blew at first bit of gameplay (where he having a piss in the loo haha XDDDDDDD

Edited by Shaddix

Borderlands is badass, I'd recommend getting it if you're iffy on it, >8D.

Damn though, I want to play the demo, but I already own Borderlands, =(.

-Blur

Mmmm. I'd maybe get it, but I'm saving money for Sonic Colors. Plus, I can wait a few weeks for the Duke Nuke Forever demo, despite how awesome the game looks.

• 3 months later...

1z71kk5.png

Ah, cool, and it looks like everyone outside of the U.S. only has to wait another 3 days until May 6th. Awesome! :D

Seems suspiciously soon to me, when's the Beta/Demo due?

Still, that'll be good if it's actually completed by then though, looking forward to it!

I still don't believe it... this game is ACTUALLY getting released. Not that I care about Duke Nukem, but its been funny seeing how people have been talking about Duke Nukem Forever... well, for forever... xD

6hsxa8.jpg

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

2m3gz2g.jpg

YES I NEED IT

jkknlk.jpg

1520931-take_my_money_super.jpg

I'm really hyped for this game, I just want to run out my door to pre order it ahhh excitementI love it XD Roll on 3rd of May :D.

Edited by Shaddix Croft
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm really hyped for this game, I just want to run out my door to pre order it ahhh excitementI love it XD Roll on 3rd of May :D.

6th of May for us Europeans I'm afraid.

It's happened; Duke Nukem Forever has been given a firm worldwide release date of May 6, 2011 - a few days earlier on May 3 in the US.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/duke_nukem_forever_out_may_6.html

6th of May for us Europeans I'm afraid.

http://www.videogame..._out_may_6.html

Ah right I understand, I was wondering why such a big game would be released on a tuesday in the UK...well I can wait 3 days wait ...sooo better book a day off college on friday XD

Edited by Shaddix Croft

Seems suspiciously soon to me
"Suspiciously soon"? The game has been in development for over a fucking decade. They've literally had all the time in the world to be ready for this and I don't think extending the release date any further would be particularly smart given the game's track record.

Well the Duke First Access Club has updated with more wallpapers since the trailer was released but something more interesting which caught my eye has popped up which is a Duke Nukem Forever concept art piece which looks pretty cool, the file names says it's dates back to 2005 I expect more concept art to be uploaded in the near future.

2zqg2ab.jpg

Edited by Shaddix Croft
  • Thumbs Up 1

Duke Nukem Forever is finally happening? :o

Slap me with a fish and tell me this is true!

Always bet on Duke

The trailer kicks ass! But is still needs moar Grabbag.

Good thing I preordered this a few weeks ago. It looks fucking awesome.

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

"Suspiciously soon"? The game has been in development for over a fucking decade. They've literally had all the time in the world to be ready for this and I don't think extending the release date any further would be particularly smart given the game's track record.

I probably put that wrong. I meant to say that I was expecting more updates on the project since it's revival. For them to just flat-out release it with hardly any info just seems a little strange to me.