Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

So, that Kat leaked image was fake thanks to the LocoRoco stage mashup, I knew it. I still believe that she's there.

Anyway, Paul Gale has some new hints: https://twitter.com/...2968321/photo/1 and https://twitter.com/...0592002/photo/1

According to Neogaf the first one goes like this: Punching a dragon > Dragon Punch > Shoryuken > Ryu > Ryu Hayabusa

The second one is pretty weird, Cloud because there are clouds there or Kat since Gravity Rush has a sunset setting?

WARNING: NO CRASH.

If there are any new characters in TGS, they will be revealed at a panel this saturday.

Edited by Tmsp

Second pic=sunset.

THERE'S A BIT OF ORANGE IN THAT SUNSET.

AND WE ALL KNOW WHO'S ORANGR RIGHT, GUIZE!!!!????!!!?!?!?

tails.jpeg

BELIEVE.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh come on guys, it's obvious: The second picture clearly reveals they're sitting on the fence and don't know which characters to include.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh come on guys, it's obvious: The second picture clearly reveals they're sitting on the fence and don't know which characters to include.

That would be pretty hard since they are bombed by fan ideas all days via everything, those ideas go from Crash to some unknown jrpg characters.

Edit: Have some Loco Roco squashing a Metal Gear Ray

iMdgpZLzEGcOD.gif

courtesy of plainr_

Edited by Tmsp

I know it's not going to happen but I'd like to see a Disgaea character make it in.

All of the games are on Sony devices save for the DS version of the first game but I guess they would be good to represent the PSP?

Probably Laharl or Etna, hell maybe even a lone Prinny.

Edited by Zone Seeker

Crash isn't going to magically change that all the characters are in here for absolutely no rhyme or reason and that it's all unstructured.

You're hurting my feelings, Carbo :(

I know full well Carbo's right, but being the sad miserable fanboy that I am, Crash's presence would make the game from a "maybe" to "HOLYFUCKINGSHITYESDAYONEOMGOMGOMGHOLYSHITYES."

• Thumbs Up 2

I know full well Carbo's right, but being the sad miserable fanboy that I am, Crash's presence would make the game from a "maybe" to "HOLYFUCKINGSHITYESDAYONEOMGOMGOMGHOLYSHITYES."

Couldn't have said that better.

For some fun, here's one of the initial statement made on the game:

- Characters look like themselves. Kratos is as you remember him in God of War 3

Ladies and gentlemen, Kratos, just as you remember him:

296332_474918609199427_1773469687_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

I know it's not going to happen but I'd like to see a Disgaea character make it in.

All of the games are on Sony devices save for the DS version of the first game but I guess they would be good to represent the PSP?

Probably Laharl or Etna, hell maybe even a lone Prinny.

The first Disgaea is even on the Nintendo DS.

That isn't really a problem is it? Twisted Metal 2 was on the PC, but it still is a Playstation franchise.

Disgaea is strongly known as a Playstation franchise and a character like Prinny or Asagi would do wonders in Japan and represent the PSP.

Edit: Anyway, I did a "dream roster" pic:

dRRlG.png

If any of those make it into the game I will be very happy.

Edited by Tmsp

I will prefer Etna if you put this way:

-female fighter

-Prinny summoner

-spear wielder and unique character abilities

-hilarious personality

-did i mention she summons Prinnies?

Only problem I can see with Etna (dispite being my favorite Disgaea character) is her appearence, clothes wise, kinda suggestive dont you think? Or would it be ok to have her?

I can see Laharl riding a meteor, laughing and crashing into everyone for his lvl 3.

Edited by Zone Seeker

Only problem I can see with Etna (dispite being my favorite Disgaea character) is her appearence, clothes wise, kinda suggestive dont you think? Or would it be ok to have her?

Really this sausage fest could use a few more tits, especially if it's trying to be hardcore. Just look at all of the boobs in MvC3 or the DLC made just to give the female characters bikinis in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

*holds back to make a joke about Etna's flat chest*

So for TGS, how many characters do you expect will be revealed....if any.

Edit: Anyway, I did a "dream roster" pic:

dRRlG.png

If any of those make it into the game I will be very happy.

27180861.jpg

Edited by Jango
  • Thumbs Up 1

How shameful of everyone here to talk about Disgaea insertions and forget the magnificent dark adonis.

Really this sausage fest could use a few more tits, especially if it's trying to be hardcore. Just look at all of the boobs in MvC3 or the DLC made just to give the female characters bikinis in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Or the whole of Dead or Alive 5.

in b4 doa is not hardcore

Mutant series Crash, a Prinny, Lightning and Old Snake?

I don't really want to see any of those characters in this.

It's just to symbolize he wants Crash, by the way, if he's in, he'll probaly have multiple versions (including the original one) as unlockables costumes.

Edited by Jango

Mutant series Crash, a Prinny, Lightning and Old Snake?

I don't really want to see any of those characters in this.

Well, opinions.

I think I should at least say why I want them anyway:

Lightning - This game really needs a Final Fantasy rep and Lightning is the most likely by now if we look at previous 3rd party representatives.

Also, Ligthning is my favorite FF character.

Old Snake - I really dislike how Raiden took the Metal Gear rep spot, most people hate him and he is only there because of the newest MG game. Snake is the face of the MG series and deserves to be there, of course people would complain if he was just like in Brawl, so Old Snake could somehow fix that.

Crash Bandicoot - Like it or not his Mutante design is the most likely to appear if he is in and I really don't have a problem with it. The only complain they would have from me would be from them adding the Mutantes to his moveset and even that isn't a huge problem, at least for me.

Spyro - Like Crash, I bet he would have the Skylanders design and some of his friends from that game included in is moveset. While I may deslike that, having Skylanders Spyro would be better than no Spyro at all.

Kat - A new Sony ip that got very popular in the past months, she is one of the most requested characters and would have an interesting moveset thanks to the gravity powers.

She is also one of my favorite Sony characters.

Asagi - She would be good to represent the PSP and would do wonders in Japan.

She has a very varied moveset full of cool weapons like bazookas, flamethrowers and even a cat and is somehow the mascot of Nippon Ichi.

Those are pretty much the reasons I would like to see those characters in the game, I may be missing some stuff, but you guys get the idea.

Edited by Tmsp

I've never understood why people hate Crash's redesign so much. Tattoos are kinda retarded, but beyond that he looks fine.

• Thumbs Up 5