Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

Crono? In this game? I hope to God it's not true, especially considering his only appearances on Sony consoles were in a terrible port of Chrono Trigger and a passing cameo in a sequel that the entire fandom loathes with a passion. I'd rather Square have him appear in the next Smash Bros. game, considering he has much more history with Nintendo.

Cl0ckwork stated that they dealyed next week the Beta.

I feel stupid for spending an hour trying to get into a match now lol

And if they did have a Final Fanstasy rep I suppose Lightning would get in because of Lightning returns. Due to fighting games and various other genres that include multiple IP's sometimes choosing specific characters that promote a game before it's released and after, such as Marth and Roy, Gum and Reala, Radien and DMC Dante. Just an observation not a fact.

Plus more females.

Edited by Zone Seeker

Crono? Good lord, no.

A Final Fantasy character would fit perfectly. I'm not asking for Cloud, but him, Tidus or even Lightning would be great.

Just to be sure the Pre-Order bonus for the costumes is for all the characters in the game correct?

Or just the first ten that were announced?

Ah, thanks.

Curious what Sackboy and Ratchet alts will be. Probably Yellow Head and hopefully a Space Cadet suit for Ratchet.

Ah, thanks.

Curious what Sackboy and Ratchet alts will be. Probably Yellow Head and hopefully a Space Cadet suit for Ratchet.

The Snow Dude for Ratchet, it is the main and first unlockable costume in most games.

u39d8.jpg

Edited by Tmsp

Oh yeah forgot about the Snow suit, now I'd like that the most.

Also Dante, guessing most of you want DMC3/4 Dante for his alt but what if they do DMC 5 Vergil D:

Oh yeah forgot about the Snow suit, now I'd like that the most.

Also Dante, guessing most of you want DMC3/4 Dante for his alt but what if they do DMC 5 Vergil D:

There are more than 1 costume per character, they can do both DMC Dante and DmC Vergil, but I don't think they will do a Vergil one.

Edited by Tmsp

More than one? o.o

Well that changes everything....when was this confirmed?

There are 20 pre-order costumes (confirmed September 2) and then we can unlock others in the game.

There is also one rumor about Spike's costumes being PSX Spike, Ape Spike and Specter.

• Thumbs Up 1

Snow Dude is a cool skin for Ratchet don't get me wrong, but you guys are telling me you wouldn't want his old outfit from the first Ratchet and Clank?

There is also one rumor about Spike's costumes being PSX Spike, Ape Spike and Specter.

Thanks for the info, my friend will be happy if PSX Spike is true.

Snow Dude is a cool skin for Ratchet don't get me wrong, but you guys are telling me you wouldn't want his old outfit from the first Ratchet and Clank?

The shirtless and shoeless one?

Edited by Zone Seeker

I wouldn't use it but I can understand why you would want it, wouldn't mind if it was there.

Also that reminds me, has it been said that we can use other colours of the default character instead of hoping someone else picked the same character as you and you're the different colour? like using Fear Kratos without everyone being Kratos.

sorry for all the questions.

Edited by Zone Seeker

You know that I would love that, but Snow Dude is also nice.

I wouldn't use it but I can understand why you would want it, wouldn't mind if it was there.

Also that reminds me, has it been said that we can use other colours of the default character instead of hoping someone else picked the same character as you and you're the different colour? like using Fear Kratos without everyone being Kratos.

From what I've found the other colours are only avaible if a character is chosen by multiple players, but I think that you should be able to chose a different colour having another player selected the same character or not.

I must warn you... this is probably the funniest image of Kratos, I have ever seen... and yes, it's official.

296332_474918609199427_1773469687_n.jpg

LOL!

381369_474919049199383_1108253511_n.jpg

392384_474918149199473_1865951010_n.jpg

281910_474918692532752_156018389_n.jpg

Theres a boxart contest going on. Whichever gets the most votes... becomes GAME's retail exclusive sleve.

More can be found here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow. They all look so shit. Only PaRappa's looks halfway decent there. It's minimalist in a bad way. But this is just a constest for a GAME exclusive sleeve? Lame :P