Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

It would be funny if Big Daddy won.

I really like the Sackboy sleve and the Parappa one is also nice. I think I'll vote for Sackboy.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah the Parappa and Sackboy ones are the only two that actually look fitting at all.

EDIT: Why is that sleeve using that picture when they made a new render for him

render_ratchet_clank.png

Edited by FlameKoetsu

Kratos reminds me of the Queen from Star Wars Episode 1. Theres fun to be had in photoshop with that one thats for sure.

• Thumbs Up 3

Is the Jak render new or old? His face looks really weird.

So does Cole. He looks like he's doing his best Max Payne imitation.

Edited by MarcelloF

No one should be voting for the Ratchet one because it's literally recycled artwork from All 4 One.

The Parappa one is the best.

Why are they using that? Even the official site has new artwork. http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/assets/renders/render_ratchet_clank.png

The only reason I'm not voting for the Parappa one is thanks to the creepy Sweet Tooth in the background.

Everyone vote for Kratos so everyone in Europe is stuck with who I am now dubbing Diva Kratos.

How nice of you...

Edited by Tmsp

I still cannot believe Big daddy used to be a Microsoft exclusive character. I feel cheated on.tongue.png at least it's still multiplatform. the franchise, not this game.

Edited by Pepsiman

Why are they using that? Even the official site has new artwork. http://www.playstati...tchet_clank.png

The only reason I'm not voting for the Parappa one is thanks to the creepy Sweet Tooth in the background.

At least it wasn't this render http://i.neoseeker.c...ptart_QKulO.jpg XD

Edited by Zone Seeker

I don't like that Ratchet render on the main either if I'll be honest.

I'm picky about artwork of my favorite characters. Really picky. :\

Edited by Chooch

I don't like that Ratchet render on the main either if I'll be honest.

I'm picky about artwork of my favorite characters. Really picky. :\

Gotta have that shirtless Ratchet, eh, eh?

Y'know, because of reasons

Of course I do. I have all the best reasons. Old school Ratchet is sexy cute as hell. You can't deny it really.

He always is, obviously, but even more so in his younger days. Plus it's his 10th anniversary, so why not?

Edited by Chooch

Holy shit, cross-eyed Kratos made my laugh too hard, I almost had a stroke hahahaha

About the box arts, one with Crash would do perfectly, since he was the god damn first "mascot" Sony had!!11!!!!111!!!!!eleven!

Edited by Jango

Yeah the Parappa and Sackboy ones are the only two that actually look fitting at all.

EDIT: Why is that sleeve using that picture when they made a new render for him

render_ratchet_clank.png

Oh god, that looks horrendous. So glad they recycled the All 4 One art instead, I quite like that art style.

Is just me or do all of the renders look absolutely terrible? Seriously, how did they mess up that badly?

Also this:

rca4o-ratchet-armed.jpg

is much better than-

600full-ratchet-%26-clank%3A-quest-for-booty-artwork.jpg

gah

Oh god, that looks horrendous. So glad they recycled the All 4 One art instead, I quite like that art style.

Is just me or do all of the renders look absolutely terrible? Seriously, how did they mess up that badly?

Also this:

rca4o-ratchet-armed.jpg

is much better than-

600full-ratchet-%26-clank%3A-quest-for-booty-artwork.jpg

gah

I can't see the first spoiled image.

Like Chooch my favorite Ratchet model is the one from the first game, I'm just not sure if it is for the same reasons.

Edited by Tmsp

I can't see the first spoiled image.

Like Chooch my favorite Ratchet model is the one from the first game, I'm just not sure if it is for the same reasons.

This one.

In regards to the first one, I can't help but think he looks really obnoxious. They made the design a bit more cartoony and appealing in the second game, which was the first one I played. Because of that, the first is really hard to go back to for numerous reasons, one of which being that design. Bleh.

• Thumbs Up 1

..You realize that his outfit in All 4 One is just the Pilot Suit from Tools of Destruction just in a different color right?

He's wearing the Pilot Suit in PlayStation All-Stars as his primary outfit.

Sooo, according to Neogaf Seth Killian hinted for a new character, supposedly a PSX character that we will know about very shortly.

Place your bets for TGS.

Edited by Tmsp

If it's Crash, than Lightning will probably be the RPG character. Otherwise, Cloud (i hope too the Chrono thing is wrong).

Shame, i would have preferred Zegram from Rogue Galaxy or Jeanne from Jeanne d'Arc: more badass.

Sooo, according to Neogaf Seth Killian hinted for a new character, supposedly a PSX character that we will know about very shortly.

Place your bets for TGS.

• Thumbs Up 1