Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

I have to agree about the presentation with Masuru It could have been alot better,the mash ups especially. B ut otherwise this game seems to be one of the better smash bros "clones " Each character feels unique, something I can't say about smash bros with most of the movesets are quite varied so far. And unlike other smash bros clones, the basic gameplay mechanics work and are actually fun. Yes the game has a number of flaws too, but they hardly make the game the worst smash bros "clone" ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

That character selection screen is looking nice.

I haven't played Oddworld in a long time, I wouldn't be sure how they would create his moveset, I dont remember him being able to do anything special in his games. He would still be a nice addition.

I've still got 29ish days to play the beta some more before it expires, but I can't connect to anyone these past days, anyone here that has it still finding matches?

Edited by Zone Seeker

That character selection screen is looking nice.

I haven't played Oddworld in a long time, I wouldn't be sure how they would create his moveset, I dont remember him being able to do anything special in his games. He would still be a nice inclusion.

I've still got 29ish days to play the beta some more before it expires, but I can't connect to anyone these past days, anyone here that has it still finding matches?

I heard it is down for now, but will be back during this next week with new characters and modes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, the chances were Cloud, Lightning or Tidus (due to his HD chapter incoming). I want to see how he will work before jude.

Still happy that Mink's statement bites the dust with this.

What a fantastically blurry image. It would be cool and all, but that just kinda screams fake.

It says it's an IGN video...? Anyone know what video that is to confirm or?

It says it's an IGN video...? Anyone know what video that is to confirm or?

It's a joke because I really don't like Cloud.

I'm tired of people trolling with these blurry pictures. Any blurry screenshot I see screams fake, unless it's from Paul Gale, SuperBot or even TheMink.

Wait, I thought you meant on the original video I posted. XD Oh, I didn't even notice the IGN watermark on the photo, so yeah, most likely fake.

Edited by Big Boss
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cloud is a red herring, the IGN watermark is the key element of that totally legit shot: we be getting Amaterasu, son.

• Thumbs Up 4

Cl0ckwork stated that they dealyed next week the Beta.

On another note, it appears that Paul Gale is really hinting Cloud.

Playing with fire...

Oh fuck them. I was watching my mail every 5 minutes during all day until midnight and that dude only gives an explanation today.

About Cloud, just mix TheMink and Paul hints and you get Cloud's sword as an item for the game.