Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

Not sure if already posted so:

Perfect Chaos in Hard mode represents better the original fight from Adventure being always in 3D.

That actually looks pretty tricky, with all those whirlwinds.

Pretty cool that Hard Mode Perfect Chaos is pure 3D platforming. ^_^

But the time she has spent with Sonic has enabled her to discover the meaning of friendship.

...oh wow.

"I used to wonder what friendship could be. Until you all shared its magic with-" *shot*

• Thumbs Up 5

Espio's VS fight is weird. You race through an apartment to get to the goal. The catch? You have to hit a spotlight to reveal Espio and attack him before the barriers blocking your way are lifted, and he throws shuriken at you throughout.

Edit: S-Ranking it looks HARD.

Edited by VEDJ-F

*bios video*

In other news. Character Bios have showed.

And Blaze's Bio seems to clear up which Blaze it is. :r

You could (and can) still argue that there has always been ONE Blaze. She started in the broken future from 06 and ended up in the Rush dimension. Because that dimension is her home, she's stated to be from there. Same deal with Silver. He started in the 06 broken future, and ended up in the Rivals broken future (which is evidently THE future).

In the end, it really doesn't show anything that we didn't already know. The real problem here is Eggman Nega, not Silver or Blaze.

I like how Silver is described as optimistic. "I'm really hopeful that I'll make a direct hit when I throw this car at you, Sonic!"

"I know you can do it, Sonic! You managed to survive my giant ball of metal earlier, remember! Old buddy, old pal?"

• Thumbs Up 5

"I know you can do it, Sonic! You managed to survive my giant ball of metal earlier, remember! Old buddy, old pal?"

He's the kind of guy who takes tough love too far. XD

Excellent, those bio's actually cleared up some things (course what's written on the Japanese language setting might be different)

Well, for now I'm glad they said SOMETHING on the Blaze situation.

So... my apologies if this has been confirmed, but do we know for sure that Super Sonic isn't playable in stages?

He is playable in stages

Those pre-rendered cutscenes in the launch trailer and trailers before it, where the hell are they in the game? is it in the games intro (not first cutscene)?

Those pre-rendered cutscenes in the launch trailer and trailers before it, where the hell are they in the game? is it in the games intro (not first cutscene)?

It seems sega used them for the trailers nor the game. There isn't any kind of CGi in Generations.

Ok we know this blaze is the rush blaze. What about silver?

Rivals Silver. Not that there's really any difference between the two.

Ok we know this blaze is the rush blaze. What about silver?

Rivals series of course, it's Silver's debut game (You can forget about 06)

The first time Silver and Blaze met each other (As of now and ignoring 06) is Sonic Colors DS at Sweet Mountain.

The only thing that's still sketchy is where the heck Eggman Nega should be placed, but that really isn't of great importance till if they ever do a 3rd Rush or Rivals game. Nega's debut game was indeed the Rush series alongside Blaze, but they messed up things by putting him in Rivals.

But really it isn't of great importance.

Edited by Dantemustdie00