Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

But wait, isn't there a SUPER SONIC skill?

Yes, but you need to complete the game first.

Edited by Indigo Generations

Yes, but you need to complete the game first.

How much is the skill? Like 9000?

And Fro, do you think you could do a video with Super sonic in a level? (preferably Crisis city tongue.png )

How much is the skill? Like 9000?

And Fro, do you think you could do a video with Super sonic in a level? (preferably Crisis city tongue.png )

Try Youtubing it first. :P

Try Youtubing it first. tongue.png

Must contain inner body feelings......I love how the music did not change when both hogs went super. YES!

Ha, Mephiles made a slight cameo in the credits. Yay! So has it come out yet all the songs you can swap between and also how the cutscene player has 13 video?

Has any footage of the Sonic and Blaze coop stage appeared yet?

totally not obsessed with Sonic and Blaze interactions then again I haven't watched any of the coop stages yet. Would love to see how everyone acts on stage, besides Amy since I think I've seen that one

Edited by Azukara

Has any footage of the Sonic and Blaze coop stage appeared yet?

totally not obsessed with Sonic and Blaze interactions..

• Thumbs Up 1

Must contain inner body feelings......I love how the music did not change when both hogs went super. YES!

You can go super when you've got the 7 Emeralds, 1 from each boss, and the other for freeing Charmy (Last freind.)

Can you go super with the rival/boss battles? or what about co-op missions?

I would assume so if you get 50+ rings. I mean it's possible with silver, shadow and chaos. Not sure about egg dragoon or metal.

Here we go!

Super Sonic, BOOST FLYING, and you can see a Rank Animation for 'em.

Talk about BROKE! Yeah that's def not going to be allowed in the tournament.

Hey you guys know that cut-scene that has the two sonic's in front of a mirror? Did that area remind you of that area at the end of 06 where elise blew the candle?

It does seem similar. :) Not sure if it was an intentional throwback, but with the surprising amount of love 06 is getting in this game, I wouldn't be entirely surprised. ^^

That Blaze co-op mission looks really fun. I like how Blaze puts out of the flames in style, leaping into them each time.

Talk about BROKE! Yeah that's def not going to be allowed in the tournament.

It depletes your rings so fast that I don't see why it should matter? In that one straight alone he went from 95 to 38 rings

And common sense would say ban Super Sonic in a tournament anyway. Even without the boost flight he has increased speed and more importantly invulnerability. He's broke even WITHOUT flight, and that's the entire point.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

I think how Super Sonic plays in this game and how his disadvantages are like, I say they're fair. Considering that it's a tad easier to get to play as Super Sonic compared to the other games. (No Red Rings or Special Stages to get the Chaos Emeralds, after all). I wouldn't see why not they'd make the ring depletion faster than usual. As for the 3DS version, that might be a different case, unless it's not like with Colours.

It depletes your rings so fast that I don't see why it should matter? In that one straight alone he went from 95 to 38 rings

And common sense would say ban Super Sonic in a tournament anyway. Even without the boost flight he has increased speed and more importantly invulnerability. He's broke even WITHOUT flight, and that's the entire point.

To be honest from what I've seen, Classic SS does not move much faster than his normal version. Modern on the other hand, he became a god and the flying/falling with style thing was just WOW!

I think that maybe one of Classic Sonic's skills is the insta-shield. If you look at this video and skip to 6:04 then you can see it.

One thing I want to know about Super Sonic is if he can use the wisps this time.

Edited by SegaTidbits