Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

I love how the final boss has broken chunks of all of the levels in the game as you progress.

Before you hit him for the first time, there are chunks of Green Hill's platforms, Chemical Plants blue tubes, and Sky Sanctuary's ruins.

After you land a hit on the Time Eater, you see chunks of Speed Highway's roads, City Escape's cars, and Seaside Hill's ruins.

And after the second hit, it's chunks of Crisis City, Rooftop Run and the factory bits from Planet Wisp.

Pretty neat touch there.

• Thumbs Up 2

Anyone Else creeped out at rouges mission in seaside hill for modern sonic?

No. Well at least not me.

And i love the statue room, but wheres my tikal and chaos statues!

Edited by Eternlo

Someone said that if you run out of bounds in Modern Seaside Hill, the Chopper from Green Hill will come out and eat you...please someone look after this and make a video ohmy.png

Giant Chopper swimmed for days, months and even years just to find that little blue prick that humiliated it and when he found him in the middle of the Seaside Hill Ocean alone and scared he had is revenge.

This happened to me the very first time I played Seaside Hill.

• Thumbs Up 5

Okay, this isn't very easy to categorise, so I'm placing it here because it is at least somewhat reflective of SEGA's attitude towards spoilers.

So, got some news for you lot; GAME now has the Sonic Generations walkthrough (from Brady Games) in stores! The catch? You're not allowed to actually buy one until tomorrow, during release date. Apparently this isn't just a blanket thing for all walkthroughs, as two of the staff in store were absolutely mystified when their third co-worker told them this, especially as they were allowed to sell the walkthrough for Battlefield 3 as soon as they had it in-store.

SEGA!

Okay, this isn't very easy to categorise, so I'm placing it here because it is at least somewhat reflective of SEGA's attitude towards spoilers.

So, got some news for you lot; GAME now has the Sonic Generations walkthrough (from Brady Games) in stores! The catch? You're not allowed to actually buy one until tomorrow, during release date. Apparently this isn't just a blanket thing for all walkthroughs, as two of the staff in store were absolutely mystified when their third co-worker told them this, especially as they were allowed to sell the walkthrough for Battlefield 3 as soon as they had it in-store.

SEGA!

Combine this with fact that SEGA Forums Admins delete every thread with Statue Room Codes......

f people were curious about the different music with the reveal trailer CGI in the game. Here it is.

This seems like one of them Youtube videos

X does X while I play unfitting music

I like the music and it fits with the timing but it just doesn't fit the setting

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic Generations strategy guide is out and if anyone is disappointed for the amount relating to the in-game profiles for the characters, then I suggest you should pick up the strategy guide instead - they appear to be spot on.

I didn't flip through everyone's profile but it suggests that Eggman is trying to follow in the steps of his grandfather but his egotism got in the way ( or something to that degree. Can't give a 100% positive profile because I don't have the book.)

Something funny is that they note Shadow's brooding attitude the reason for his popularity among Sonic fans. I laughed harder at that statement than anyone should.

It also has a two page interview with Takashi Iizuka in the end.

Edited by Kintobor
  • Thumbs Up 1

f people were curious about the different music with the reveal trailer CGI in the game. Here it is.

Saw that myself a day ago. It's like they were really scrambling to make some kinda music for a CG scene after the title screen, like at the last minute.

It's like they were trying to avoid doing an actual main theme at all costs. :<

Does anybody know if the "Happy birthday sonic!" in the end was from Summer of Sonic or Sonic Boom?

SoS for Europe, Sonic Boom for America.

I guess it's safe to say that Rivals is as confirmed canon, since Silver remembers Sonic.

Yeah I think its safe to say that both Rivals and Rushes are canon. Oh and I think new speculation will start. Silver bio says that he was born in destroyed future. So maybe Ifrit? I think so. Maybe they will give him new reason to appear soon?

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess it's safe to say that Rivals is as confirmed canon, since Silver remembers Sonic.

What we need to consider now is that Secret Rings is cannon. Sonic now has access to a genie at all times.

Future storyline are screwed.

• Thumbs Up 1

So then nobody can name all of the skills earned? =P

Edited by STrainer
  • Thumbs Up 3