Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

I think that maybe one of Classic Sonic's skills is the insta-shield. If you look at this video and skip to 6:04 then you can see it.

One thing I want to know about Super Sonic is if he can use the wisps this time.

That wasn't the full thing. There are alot more unlockable skills we haven't seen.

Also, the uploader of that video says the Insta-Shield is called the "Twin Spin Attack". Its supposed to be a mid-air burst attack based on the insta-shield.

Mitsuri has all the cutscenes up on Youtube now.

Also, those 'vortexes' Omochao was talking about? It's Charmy flying so fast that the whirlwinds become viably tangible. Fucking win.

• Thumbs Up 2

One thing I want to know about Super Sonic is if he can use the wisps this time.

I'd assume so, since the Wisps look compulsary this time.

No, those were actually found in the game's data.

...Go on...

So that list of skills that was going around earlier wasn't the full list then? good to know! hopefully that figure 8 icon that was found in the demo turns out to be a skill.

Hey guys HedgehogGamer73 here I found a Youtube vid of All the Sonic Generations Cutscenes.For the people who don't want to spoil it for themselves Don't Watch It!! angry.png

(Note: I had to post this topic again because I made a separate topic of this. sleep.png)

Posted By: HedgehogGamer73(Me) cool.png

Edited by HedgehogGamer73

Pretty decent compilation, but still missing half of the "rescue" scenes.

...huh. Well, I guess Badniks can develop attractions to organics after all.

...this could lead to some weird shipping fics. blink.png

I'm not gonna try to elaborate because I think it's kind of needless at this point.. but I don't think I can agree with the cutscenes being 'horrendous' at all. Do think Sonic could've used more actual vocal interaction with the characters, though.

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 4

Oh fuck, oh God, oh me, oh my, that Rouge co-op mission. ohmy.png

Does she take her bra of? Because thats where the hearts are comming from...

Edited by Tmsp

I find "horrendous" to be completely the wrong word. "Lacking" is a much better one. The stuff that has been done as regards to these cutscenes has been done very nicely. Just that not enough has been done.

I can kinda understand the complaints about the story, but I'm mostly satisfied given that the characters who weren't Sonic, Tails, and Eggman got to be a lot more useful than I thought they'd be. Admittedly it would have been nice if the advice in the final battle was a bit more varied...it makes sense for the characters to be warning Sonic about homing missiles, but they could do it with more personality.

On a different note, I do agree that it's nice to see Rouge calling Sonic "Big Blue" again. smile.png And Charmy in general seems surprisingly cool this time around.

Does she take her bra of? Because thats where the hearts are comming from...

I guess that heart shaped chestplate has a mind control beam in it. XD

Edited by Blazey Psychounicorn

Blaze and Charmy are screwing physics.

Vector is screwing reality in general.

I wonder what Espio will be screwing in his Speed Highway VS?

• Thumbs Up 1

I think the video posted missed the "After Perfect Chaos" and "After Planet Wisp" cutscene.

I find it funny that the 10th and the 15th anniversary put alot of time into the story but the 20th was like "screw that."

• Thumbs Up 1

Blaze and Charmy are screwing physics.

Vector is screwing reality in general.

I wonder what Espio will be screwing in his Speed Highway VS?

He somehow falls off on ceilings and walls.

No, that wasn't a typo.

Seems like a lot of characters are randomly able to fly now. xD

Also... that mission. I'm sorry, but does that look remotely fun to anyone? I think that may be one that I skip.

It all began... with

Also, @Seaside Hill co-op... damn it, it looks more like Adabat every time!

Edited by VizardJeffhog