Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

Think purists will whine regardless?

Some might, but those are the ones not worth listening to. Besides, other purists are just delighted that another equipable skill for Sonic is the Insta-Shiled from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

According to a few sources on the SEGA Forums, collect 5 Red Rings in Classic Planet Wisp, and BOOM. Homing Attack.

Not as speedbursting as it were in Sonic 4: Episode 1, and takes up 100 Skill Points.

That is EXACTLY how I want Sonic 4 Episode 2 to play like. Those physics and moves with the homing attack.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am seriously thinking the ending of Generations is going to link into the next game. Besides the fact the two Eggman's are trapped in the middle of timeless white space (with the cutscene literally being called "Trapped" in the movie menu) it just all seems like it's going to lead to.. Something. I am sure that something won't be uber huge or anything, but I'm fairly sure the game ending off of Eggman and his older self being trapped together in timeless space will lead up to something.

Classic Eggman: "Maybe I'll go back and get my teaching degree!"

Modern Eggman: "That's not a bad idea! I've always enjoyed telling people what to do!"

segassch.jpg

Oh my god.

I was gonna call BS on this, until I dug around SEGA.com and found this leaked screen. 2013 is gonna be AWESOME.

pt7XL.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Ok, some questions:

-Any trace of the dancing Sonics?

-Are these scenes aviable yet?: Classic saves Blaze, Modern saves Vector, Classic saves Charmy

-Are these scenes aviable yet?: Classic saves Blaze, Modern saves Vector, Classic saves Charmy

Edited by VEDJ-F

According to a few sources on the SEGA Forums, collect 5 Red Rings in Classic Planet Wisp, and BOOM. Homing Attack.

Not as speedbursting as it were in Sonic 4: Episode 1, and takes up 100 Skill Points.

Well, Classic learns how to Homing Attack in the ending xD And I think thats a great idea for a upgrade. Edited by mclaren6

I like Blaze's reaction to Classic Sonic better than her reaction to Modern Sonic...not only are the gestures she makes when she's noticing Sonic's spines cute, but she's a lot more emotional when she talks about wishing she could have done it on her own...instead of putting up her cold exterior, she seems genuinely worried that her failure to defeat the Time Eater will make her look bad in front of everyone else. She's obviously being too hard on herself, but that's part of what makes her likable, at least to me.

So, that statue room is loaded with art references:

Sonic - Sonic Channel artwork

Classic Sonic - Sonic 1 art

Tails - Tails Adventure artwork

Classic Tails - Not entirely sure, it looks closer to one of Cream's advance 2 artworks

Amy - Sonic Advance art

Knuckles - Looks like his Sonic Rivals artwork

Cream - Sonic Advance 3 artwork

Rouge - Sonic Adventure 2 artwork

Espio - Sonic Channel artwork

Blaze - Sonic Channel artwork

Vector - Sonic Channel artwork

Charmy - Sonic Channel artwork

Chao - Sonic Channel artwork

Omochao - looks original

Dr. Eggman - Sonic Channel

Dr. Robotnik - seems like the bee eggman pose from the concept art

The rest of the characters worth mentioning - Sonic Channel artwork

Hero/Dark Chao - Sonic Adventure 2 artwork

Someone said that if you run out of bounds in Modern Seaside Hill, the Chopper from Green Hill will come out and eat you...please someone look after this and make a video :o

Someone said that if you run out of bounds in Modern Seaside Hill, the Chopper from Green Hill will come out and eat you...please someone look after this and make a video ohmy.png

This happened to me the very first time I played Seaside Hill.

Edited by Time Eater

Vector's music mission was the a huge waste of my time. How'd I get a C rank for only being like 10 secs off?

• Thumbs Up 1

BIG IS IN THE GAME! LIFE = GOOD AGAIN!

So glad they didn't forget about omega. And I'm a bit surprised to see Jet and Chip there, but not Elise. Trollololololol

• Thumbs Up 1

This happened to me the very first time I played Seaside Hill.

That scared the hell out of me, all it needed was a longer time to happen and a more fast, tense version of the drowning theme.

How in the hell do you play the last boss? I've had a couple of goes at it and I don't have a single clue what I'm supposed to be doing.

So far I've worked out:

I can switch between Super Sonic's with the Triangle button.

I can boost with the Square button.

I can hold the X button to charge a special attack with either Super Sonic's.

Rings appear in groups that aren't very easy to spot at all.

I usually like to figure last bosses out for myself, but can anyone give me some advice please?

How in the hell do you play the last boss? I've had a couple of goes at it and I don't have a single clue what I'm supposed to be doing.

So far I've worked out:

I can switch between Super Sonic's with the Triangle button.

I can boost with the Square button.

I can hold the X button to charge a special attack with either Super Sonic's.

Rings appear in groups that aren't very easy to spot at all.

I usually like to figure last bosses out for myself, but can anyone give me some advice please?

From what I understand, whenever you see the Time Eater leave the arena, switch to classic. When he goes back in, switch to modern. Just keep this up and eventually you'll catch up to him where you ram into the sphere in the middle kind of like you did for Solaris in 06.

This is about all I know. Although kind of boring, Time Eater is a very complex boss. I've have yet to see a video where someone can effectively beat him. Until I see a video of the "Can Touch This" achievement, I'll never be able to beat him properly.

• Thumbs Up 2

Welp, I beat the game, gathered all the red rings, cleared every challenge, collected every movie, art piece, music track, character bio, and beat all the bosses on hard mode.

Just FYI, didn't get a thing for it. No way in heck I'm gonna bother S ranking all those missions.

Welp, I beat the game, gathered all the red rings, cleared every challenge, collected every movie, art piece, music track, character bio, and beat all the bosses on hard mode.

Just FYI, didn't get a thing for it. No way in heck I'm gonna bother S ranking all those missions.

Edited by Time Eater

I'm on my way S-Ranking everything. I don't expect anything but doing it for fun, if I happen to do it first I will report back if anything or nothing happens.

• Thumbs Up 1