Awoo.

Patticus

Finally got it up and running with the start of the mission campaign as a character I created, wearing a Sonic The Hedgehog T-shirt to boot!

• Thumbs Up 1

"The firm has also said that a networking issue affecting PS3 users has been resolved. "For PlayStation 3 users, a PlayStation Network server issue was detected that was limiting the amount of possible concurrent users," it explains. "This was preventing most players from accessing GTA Online altogether and as of this morning, that problem was resolved."

Source - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/432051/gta-online-microtransactions-disabled-temporarily/

Gonna update my PS3 and give it another shot, I've been kinda scared to go near it because of the whole single player corruption thing. Hopefully these are just teething problems and not a sign of things to come.

EDIT: I'll be happy if it works for the weekend when I don't have work or anything, not really bothered right now.

Edited by DocAzure

Just started playing online and for the most part everything seems to be working for me, although some load times are rather extensive.

Kinda lonely tho'. lol

Well in so my mp character is on the wheel so I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Welp, I've reached the limit of my patience. I'm not trying this again until it's confirmed that this shit is fixed.

I've wasted so much of my time trying to get this to work and I'm just getting nowhere.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah i agree with Cake I was finally able to do the race so when I finished I left my room and when I came back it was stuck on a blue tint of the city like it was trying to switch characters or something. It's not frozen though. Screw it, I'm gonna go play the bf4 beta till this is fixed.

Edited by Vectorman

Ah fuck, I keep getting stuck on a waiting screen in the first mission. Pain in the arse this is...

• Thumbs Up 2

Rockstar should just take down GTA Online now and fix it up and then release it when their ready.

Question for you guys: If a next-gen version of this game did indeed come out and it was an improved version (60FPS/better looking graphics or both, Online working fine from the get-go), would you buy it? Personally I would because of the terrible luck I have running it on 360. 

Question for you guys: If a next-gen version of this game did indeed come out and it was an improved version (60FPS/better looking graphics or both, Online working fine from the get-go), would you buy it? Personally I would because of the terrible luck I have running it on 360. 

If it comes out on PC, then I'll definitely pick it up. Not sure about a next-gen version. Seems like a waste of money.

Question how long does it take for the Debonaire stock to raise after the second Assassination Mission? mellow.png

Edit: From Me Fruit doesn't peak at 50%. It peaks at 25%. Annoying.

Edited by BW199148

I found these were really good at stock rates.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1mtyph/i_got_almost_350_million_on_each_character/

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=83766067&postcount=9826

Some of them aren't too accurate though, I got a lot less on one of them. But so long so long as you cash out your money on a second save then 'sleep' on the save which still has your money, you have no risk at all when it comes to the bawsaq stock.

Anyone else still having trouble getting past the first mission online? I still get stuck in a 'Launching session' menu.

Speaking of SSMB members, 360 peeps, wanna play later today? I'll be able to play at roughly 5:00PM (EDIT: 4:00PM) (Eastern Time) when I get home.

Edited by Chaos Warp