Awoo.

The Sonic Generations Review Topic

Carbo

Is that Norwegian review SERIOUSLY saying the Classic Sonic stages are exactly the same as Sonic 4's?

Where's my ohwow.jpg?

Is that Norwegian review SERIOUSLY saying the Classic Sonic stages are exactly the same as Sonic 4's?

• Thumbs Up 5

Oh I can totally see huge Rage in TSS comments section if Shadz makes artcile about it. I mean if 8.5/10 caused so much rage I can only imagine what will happen if community see this.

Might be the translation, but they say they enjoy Classic just as much as in S4.

Hardly the point. The man is clearly blind.

• Thumbs Up 6

If that didn't reek of Classic fanboyism and shitty research, I don't know what does. Even says a lot when one of the comments says the same (okay, I'm just being picky here).

I'd say this is the Jim Sterling for Generations, but I'm starting to question if Jim would even mean any of that considering he knows he trolls.

Pathetic.

What on Earth? Are they serious? That's a terrible score, much lower than deserved for sure. I can't read the full thing right now though. The score also brings the average down to 79%.

I'm going to see if I can do a review round-up when I finish work tonight. Nearly all sites should have their reviews up by then. The comments section is bound to be another disaster laugh.png

I completely disagree that Classic Sonic in this game is on par with Sonic 4: Episode 1.

• Thumbs Up 1

And so the rage begins. After Destructoids review on Colors, I think I already see where this is going for Generations.

Then again, considering this is the only low review so far, things might go the other direction.

I'm going to see if I can do a review round-up when I finish work tonight. Nearly all sites should have their reviews up by then. The comments section is bound to be another disaster laugh.png

If the comments here are what I believe GameReactor's review is, I can sense Dissident or someone else here will be writing a review of the GR review VERY soon.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to see if I can do a review round-up when I finish work tonight. Nearly all sites should have their reviews up by then. The comments section is bound to be another disaster

I was just about to post the Videogamer.com review Ferr, thanks! smile.png

(That's the other review that was written by me)

Is GameReactor Norway counted in the ratings or no?

Gamereactor norway gave it 4/10.

http://www.gamereact...ic+Generations/

Oslo better be prepered this time. tongue.png

Tch, figures. There's always at least one review that messes everything up. sleep.png

At any rate, I seem to be unable to view the site properly, getting nothing but white space. Can someone please do me a solid and summarize it?

On Jim Sterling "insulting" the fanbase: I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious. Stop taking everything so butthurt.

Crisis City is a GREAT level...it just wasn't executed well in 06, now it has in Generations. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND THAT?!!

It was a boring level. I don't see what makes it so great.

I've got a simple Excel sheet going if you want. I've got all the reviews so far on there already, ordered with the score, link to the publication and an average.

That'd be great, thanks :) I don't know how I'd put it onto WordPress, but I'm sure bmn will be able to help me out.

It's probably a good idea to have someone who speaks the language clear up the Norwegian review rather than rely on Google Translate. That always leads to bad times.