Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

YEEESSSSSSS

SUPPORTING ME

Holy crap...

I'm gonna be desperate...

Never lose... hurry... never lose... hurry...

I believe in my future, farewell to the shadow..

It was my place to live, but now I need your hand..!

Lead me out with your light, I have breathed in

The disgusting air of darkness, nut I will never lose out!

To the pressure, everything is like

An illusion, I'll be losing you

Before long~!

I'll never lose my confidence..........

I know you are supporting me...

Supporting me...

Supporting me...

I'll be losing you before long............

Edited by VizardJeffhog

Okay, wanna know the Boss of the dreamcast era?

Biolizard.

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

Okay, wanna know the Boss of the dreamcast era?

Biolizard.

Okay, does the fight go like how you fight him with Shadow: circular battlefield, rail grinding, avoid the pink balls and bash his life support system? Or does it take a few snippets from FinalHazard?

You run in circles, avoiding his mouth and tails, and after a while there is a lock on his mouth and you can jump on him and sonic grinds up. Oh, and bubbles.

Edited by Thigolf

You run in circles, avoiding his mouth and tails, and after a while there is a lock on his mouth and you can jump on him and sonic grinds up. Oh, and bubbles.

So exactly like the original fight. Cool!

Oh my god. You guys remember that epic Tropical Resort remix than Jun played on one event? Imagine this in faster and you got the modern tropical resort remix. Just gorgeous.

And after the dreamcast era, modern sonic unlocks the stomp.

Edited by Thigolf

Wait, you're moving through this really fast. :/

By the way, have you just literally seen Tails thus far (as far as protagonists go)?

Sounds like a nice collection of levels and bosses. Most importantly, is the game good? Not that I have a 3DS, but I'm still rather curious of the content.

Oh my god. You guys remember that epic Tropical Resort remix than Jun played on one event? Imagine this in faster and you got the modern tropical resort remix. Just gorgeous.

And after the dreamcast era, modern sonic unlocks the stomp.

I know your busy mine this thing for us but can you tell us how is Water Palace (was back to back remixed?) and what about silver's race where does it take place.

HOLY HELL YES I WAS RIGHT

BIOLIZARD

WAS THE DREAMCAST ERA BOSS

Do you know what the Modern Era Boss is? How does the game play?

It is a good game. Seems short though, but its a good game. I wouldn't say its amazing, but its not bad as well. Modern Sonic has quite a few stop and go plattforming segments and classic sonic feels really good. The speed gaining through rolling is still not existing, but the jump is not heavy at all.

Edited by Thigolf

Okay, Biolizard is a crappy choice. I was never too fond of the original version (even the music), but worse still it was a battle that Sonic never took part in. It's like Radical Highway and the hastily added Rival fights in existing stages.

C....can you stream it for us? o_o Even just an audio stream would be nice; I really am curious about the game's soundtrack...

• Thumbs Up 2

Supporting Me was the only one of the whispery Shadow songs that I really liked, so I'm all over this.

I'll be losing you before loooong~

Dunno how I feel about it as a boss, but as far as Shadow-related content goes it's at least a much better choice than Radical Highway was as a stage.

Edited by Octarine

So this means we get

Supporting Me

Remix!?!?!?!?!?!

SOMEONE RIP THAT SHIT NAO!!!!!!!!!

Oh and where we fight Silver?

oh look a troll

Not a troll, just a different opinion. I do know how he feels as I originally wasn't really warm to some of the stage selection in Generations, but I came to love it all the same over time.

However, I am very happy with the inclusion of the boss they chose for the Dreamcast Era. That was one of my personal favorite bosses from that period of time in the franchise.

• Thumbs Up 4

He's no troll, he just obviously doesn't like *Bleeped for spoiler*. He doesn't have to like *Bleeped for spoiler* if he doesn't want to.

• Thumbs Up 3

He's no troll, he just obviously doesn't like *Bleeped for spoiler*. He doesn't have to like *Bleeped for spoiler* if he doesn't want to.

yeah your right... sorry blue i just like this version in general and get a little tick off at time but you can have your different opinion of it. again sorry

[Edit stamp]

Yeah, no. Nice try editing out your spam, but I saw it before you did and it just looks worse for you trying to hide it. Since you're new, I'm going to be nice and give you a second chance to look at the rules regarding posting here, but another spam/flame post like that and you'll be facing a strike.

Well, Thigolf, we don't wanna force the info out of you. As you can probably tell, we're ridiculously curious about the game, but that shouldn't take away from your fun.

also tell us the modern era boss and where you fight silver please

i hope it's the nega wisp

I would love to tell you, but im just not there yet. Tropical Resort has some really tricky parts, but I'll try to beat them as fast as possible. I'll just tell you all the info at once then if thats okay with everybody.

I would love to tell you, but im just not there yet. Tropical Resort has some really tricky parts, but I'll try to beat them as fast as possible. I'll just tell you all the info at once then if thats okay with everybody.

Thank you

you are a hero to all of us