Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

But.....that makes no sense. I'm happy he's in it, but.......

HEROES IS IN THE DREAMCAST ERA!

There are no "Eras" in 3DS version. Just 7 stages.

So we don't get a Modern Era boss? We could have had Nega Wisp Armor or something.

I certainly liked the Nega-Wisp Armor fight in the DS version.

The spanish nintendo magazine has Tropical resort listed as coming from wii. It also looks alot like the Wii version. So in reality its Rush rep. Burst Wisp(Colors DS rep) and if it is true a Rush Adventures rep

To clear that up: Classic Sonic has lot of the DS gimmicks like the design of the hoist thing or this totem like things that eat you and you travel down (if you guys now what I mean). The Modern Version looks much more like the Wii Version though.

Im afraid there isn't. I just have a crappy digital camera which would just give such bad footage. Really sorry guys.

Not even borrowing someone camera or camcorder for a bit? you are currently the only person on the planet who has generations-3ds. and don't use that digital camera anymore, i couldn't even make out what you were trying to snapshot last time.

And is there a sound test or a Sonic's Room? i really need to know so i could let people who specialize in 3DS rips the heads up.

Edited by goku262002

Oh, didn't see you derpy. Classic Sonic feels like a mix between 3 and 4 to be honest. And the Modern Stages get a lot more plattforming, but have still a lot of areas where you just boost.

Edit: There is a sound test, but you need the missions to unlock the songs. And you need 5 playcoins per mission.

Edited by Thigolf

Oh, didn't see you derpy. Classic Sonic feels like a mix between 3 and 4 to be honest. And the Modern Stages get a lot more plattforming, but have still a lot of areas where you just boost.

have you had a chance to look at the multiplayer stages?

Nope, I just collected all the emeralds and will fight the Time Eater now. After that, Ill take my time for you guys and answer all the questions as good as possible.

Nope, I just collected all the emeralds and will fight the Time Eater now. After that, Ill take my time for you guys and answer all the questions as good as possible.

inb4itsabetterfightthanthehdversion

• Thumbs Up 1

Im afraid there isn't. I just have a crappy digital camera which would just give such bad footage. Really sorry guys.

Do it! For Music! Footage can suck I want audio!

Sure here are some of my question when you get a chance

1. the multiplayer stage ( what are they?)

2. How are the special stages

3.Time Eater of course

4. Still confused about the modern boss is it the heroes boss and is it atop of the final fortress?

SEGA SURE DO LOVE THEMSELVES SOME HEROES ACTION.

Cap locks for emphasis on "Goddamn, they'll do anything to get it in there".

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 4

SEGA SURE DO LOVE THEMSELVES SOME HEROES ACTION.

Cap locks for emphasis on "Goddamn, they'll do anything to get it in there".

lol, jeez, just remake Heroes, or make a Heroes 2 if they're still obsessed with the game.
  • Thumbs Up 3

1. Tried multiplayer, no one was found (which is logical, its a week till the game releases) so I couldnt see the stages.

2. They are really easy. You just run forward and collect the balls that give you the boost while avoiding the spiked balls.

3. Time eater works like this:

First, you play in 2D and avoid his fist, lasers and lightning arrows. After doing this a few times, you can homing attack him (the lock on appears and you press b or a) After that, you play in 3D and fly towards the boss. The fists try to keep you away, but you can dodge by pushing b and a direction on the circle pad to dash in that direction. Once you reach him, you dodge his attack one more time and home in his core again. He later creates clocks you have to dodge by flying through them and not touching the hands of it.

Im pretty sure now its the heroes boss.

lol, jeez, just remake Heroes, or make a Heroes 2 if they're still obsessed with the game.

It just had great concepts. Level selection, music and bosses. The gameplay and level design, on the other hand...

They should, it was an awesome idea! Though it was poorly executed D:

OT: I'm also wondering about Special Stages, and about the 'Heroes Boss' (TAKE THIS)!

1. Tried multiplayer, no one was found (which is logical, its a week till the game releases) so I couldnt see the stages.

2. They are really easy. You just run forward and collect the balls that give you the boost while avoiding the spiked balls.

3. Time eater works like this:

First, you play in 2D and avoid his fist, lasers and lightning arrows. After doing this a few times, you can homing attack him (the lock on appears and you press b or a) After that, you play in 3D and fly towards the boss. The fists try to keep you away, but you can dodge by pushing b and a direction on the circle pad to dash in that direction. Once you reach him, you dodge his attack one more time and home in his core again. He later creates clocks you have to dodge by flying through them and not touching the hands of it.

Im pretty sure now its the heroes boss.

So you're 100% certain it's

this guy?

3. Time eater works like this: First, you play in 2D and avoid his fist, lasers and lightning arrows. After doing this a few times, you can homing attack him (the lock on appears and you press b or a) After that, you play in 3D and fly towards the boss. The fists try to keep you away, but you can dodge by pushing b and a direction on the circle pad to dash in that direction. Once you reach him, you dodge his attack one more time and home in his core again. He later creates clocks you have to dodge by flying through them and not touching the hands of it.

4. Im pretty sure now its the heroes boss.

Huh, that actually sounds a little more interesting.

at least your friends aren't saying "Homing this and that" all over the place.

Edited by Sean

There was also something about only "friends that are integral to the story" being in the game. Who are the friends, and what purpose to they have?

EDIT: And what about gimmicks? (like the rockets we saw in Trop. Resort)

EDIT2: I'm just gonna shut up now, there's so many thing I wanna know I'd get banned for just asking about the *bleep for spoilers*

Edited by Ranger