Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

Oh no.

Fans: WHY ISNT KNUCKLES A BOSS?! >8C

Dimps: Here's your Knuckles fight, jackasses! *throws in the Knuckles fight from Sonic Adventure with a high-definition trollface*

• Thumbs Up 2

Fans: WHY ISNT KNUCKLES A BOSS?! >8C

Dimps: Here's your Knuckles fight, jackasses! *throws in the Knuckles fight from Sonic Adventure with a high-definition trollface*

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 3

Thought you guys and gals might like to know that the street date for Sonic Generations 3DS in Spain HAS NOT been broken. I've just been reading through the forum topic that Sonic Paradise cites and 'al2' DID NOT buy the game. He simply took a pic of a display case.

http://www.elotrolad...-3ds-en_1697301

Thought you guys and gals might like to know that the street date for Sonic Generations 3DS in Spain HAS NOT been broken. I've just been reading through the forum topic that Sonic Paradise cites and 'al2' DID NOT buy the game. He simply took a pic of a display case.

http://www.elotrolad...-3ds-en_1697301

So basically they gave out a false story which also caused us to go into a short hype frenzy over nothing

Well, that explains the lack of news, now we wait til monday.

EDIT: Just noticed that I've been reading things wrong the whole time, I thought that they were saying that the Street Pass function on the 3DS version was broken.

Edited by Cero
  • Thumbs Up 2

So basically they gave out a false story to possibly make the 3DS version look even worse, which also caused us to go into a short hype frenzy over nothing

Well, that explains the lack of news, now we wait til monday.

The Sonic Paradise guys aren't like that. I think they were just mistaken.

The Sonic Paradise guys aren't like that. I think they were just mistaken.

Think he meant TSSZ.

...what does it even stand for anyway? ._.

Think he meant TSSZ.

I believe it stands for 'The Super Sonic Zone'.

Think he meant TSSZ.

The Super Sonic Zone. But yeah, false alarm. It'd explain why we don't know everything already. :P

Think he meant TSSZ.

Oooh. Sonic Paradise broke the news, so I thought Cero was referring to them. TSSZ cited Sonic Paradise, and since they speak Spanish and the news was from a Spanish forum, you can't really blame TSSZ for going with the story.

Oooh. Sonic Paradise broke the news, so I thought Cero was referring to them. TSSZ cited Sonic Paradise, and since they speak Spanish and the news was from a Spanish forum, you can't really blame TSSZ for going with the story.

XD Agh, I feel like a crappy reporter all of a sudden. Should've translated!

I believe we should rethink the Dimps jokes a bit - it's just the most impractical stages that were picked, but we're making it sound like Sega/whoever the hell picked the worst on purpose.

Think about it: What if Chaos 6 was the representative for the Dreamcast era? I played through that boss fight yesterday and I'm pretty sure that would work.

Edited by The Dead Skin

If Dimps really wanted to troll us, they'd have put Carnival Night Zone in.

Now you can relive your ruined childhood in GLORIOUS THREEEEE DEEEEEE!!!

• Thumbs Up 7

STOP PRESS!

From TSSZ's Twitter feed:

We have a bulletin: Water Palace from Sonic Rush is a confirmed stage in Sonic Generations for Nintendo 3DS. More soon.

Well butter my crumpets!

Perhaps it is Water Palace and not Windmill Isle after all...? huh.png

Yeeeeah with all the shit they have been spreading lately, proof or GTFO.

If that is true, guess they did tell the truth about using a handheld stage afterall. but i was looking forward to a 2006 level in the 3DS version.

• Thumbs Up 2

We have a bulletin: Sonic 4 Episode 2 level list leaked, source comes from a random poster on a forum and not a company representative. More soon.

Pardon my salt bucket, he gets lonely when he's not around for TSSZ's shenanigans.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeeeeah with all the shit they have been spreading lately, proof or GTFO.

This plz.

BTW, it's "spinning on the turn tables"

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, this is just a rumour until TSSZ proves otherwise with its full report. I were merely informing y'all of what they are promising, I were.

I'd rather it be Windmill Isle because of the music.

Even though I almost can't decide which I like more between the two, I must agree. I think Windmill Isle has more "remix potential."