Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

Is it me, or does Classic Sonic's Spin Jump looked alot more perfected compared to the consoles?

Eh, Modern Green Hill is way too short, even if they did took the higher route. What I really want to see is vids of the other stages.

Then how come it won't show up on my PC? 8|

Perhaps you're Flash Player is old and the video's won't load up.

I'm not sure you can count Tropical Resort as a handheld level, since it was really only adapted to handheld from a console version which surely preceded it even if the two were released simultaneously. It would be more accurate to speak of handheld-exclusive levels, of which there do not seem to be any. It's still possible that some of the bosses will be from the handhelds, but only in the sense that it's possible Elvis is still alive. We can't personally prove that it's false, but we all know it is.

Perhaps you're Flash Player is old and the video's won't load up.

I mean, the "Action" tab is still grayed out when I use the site in my PC.

Edited by The Dead Skin

Wasn't it confirmed that multiplayer would have exclusive environments? A handheld level could possibly appear.

Apotos may have water sections, those water cannons and bubbles scream a water stage.

I only went through the last three pages of this topic but if no one suggested Scrambled Egg Zone from 8-bit Sonic 2 at all then I am a lonely Sonic fan. Scrambled Egg. The only way a hedgehog takes his damn eggs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wasn't it confirmed that multiplayer would have exclusive environments? A handheld level could possibly appear.

That probably just refers to fresh configurations of existing levels adapted for multiplayer, which is what I think they had in Colours DS. Or something like Game Land.

Not that it would be any better if they had a decent level selection tucked away in a minor part of the game that not everyone can play. Instead of, y'know, giving Rivals exclusive environments or something.

That probably just refers to fresh configurations of existing levels adapted for multiplayer, which is what I think they had in Colours DS. Or something like Game Land.

Not that it would be any better if they had a decent level selection tucked away in a minor part of the game that not everyone can play. Instead of, y'know, giving Rivals exclusive environments or something.

I think I'm liking how the 3DS is doing Rival battles. I'm sure the races are going to be more fun and exciting then some short unexciting boss battles.

Are you referring to the rival battles of the HD version?

I don't think we know anything about how Rival battles work in the 3DS version; I think one of them might've been available to preview at an event, but I honestly don't remember what anyone said about them. Worst-case scenario is that they're literally just races and you don't interact with the rival at all.

I don't think we know anything about how Rival battles work in the 3DS version; I think one of them might've been available to preview at an event, but I honestly don't remember what anyone said about them. Worst-case scenario is that they're literally just races and you don't interact with the rival at all.

Are you referring to the rival battles of the HD version?

Yes. I didn't really like them. Metal Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. Eh

And I remember seeing a screen of Metal Sonic being displayed on a "timeline" styled map. I'm thinking the rival battles are going to be more of Modern Act 3 then an actual battle.

I'm just wanting a damn OST rip.

I've been waiting months for a clean Big Arm remix rip, but this is getting increasingly tantalizing.

Edited by Razor Wind