Awoo.

Generations 3DS Chat - Oh look guys new rules (p.58)

Jimbo

Boy, do I feel stupid now.

I'd place an actual TOXX right now, but it's not encouraged in the Sonic Stadium...

boy, did I lurk in Something Awful's Punchsport Pagoda!

Boy, do I feel stupid now.

DERP-megaman.jpg

Sorry, that was mean! XD

In any case, as for what I think would get in...

I would guess either Egg Viper or possibly the Biolizard (circular battlefields seem to be a Dimps forte).

Modern... possibly another Eggman piloted mech, either something from the handhelds, maybe the Egg Wyvern (long shot, I know) or more likely the Egg Nega Wisp (hopefully the Wii one or a mix of both). However, more Wisps might be needed unless they're simply theatrics.

Dark Gaia would be a bit tough to pull off, but that'd be pretty sweet!

I would guess either Egg Viper or possibly the Biolizard (circular battlefields seem to be a Dimps forte).

Modern... possibly another Eggman piloted mech, either something from the handhelds, maybe the Egg Wyvern (long shot, I know) or more likely the Egg Nega Wisp (hopefully the Wii one or a mix of both). However, more Wisps might be needed unless they're simply theatrics.

Dark Gaia would be a bit tough to pull off, but that'd be pretty sweet!

I'd go with Egg Golem for the Dreamcast era. Nega-Wisp Armor is good enough for the Modern era.

But I still stand by my theory that Big Arm will be the only non-rival in the game. With Time Eater.

Why?

There might not be enough space for two more bosses, and given that no announcement was given about more Era bosses...

...unless I forgot about it. I have really bad memory.

There might not be enough space for two more bosses, and given that no announcement was given about more Era bosses...

...unless I forgot about it. I have really bad memory.

Why wouldn't there be enough space? Colors DS had more bosses than the Wii version, so why would the 3DS version have less bosses than the DS version?

Why wouldn't there be enough space? Colors DS had more bosses than the Wii version, so why would the 3DS version have less bosses than the DS version?

I'd say it has as many bosses as the Wii version. The only addition to the DS version is pretty much the Nega-Mother Wisp.

I'd say it has as many bosses as the Wii version. The only addition to the DS version is pretty much the Nega-Mother Wisp.

Colors Wii had 3 bosses + Nega Wisp Armor. Colors DS had 6 + Nega Wisp + Nega-Mother Wisp. So no.

Even if you count the same exact boss being used twice as 2, point is if the DS could have that many bosses why wouldn't the 3DS?

Edited by MarcelloF

Colors Wii had 3 bosses + Nega Wisp Armor. Colors DS had 6 + Nega Wisp + Nega-Mother Wisp. So no.

Even if you count the same exact boss being used twice as 2, point is if the DS could have that many bosses why wouldn't the 3DS?

DS had copy-paste bosses like the Wii version did. They were slightly more varied but I'd still say they were pretty close.

Anyway, for some reason I can see Egg Viper being a perfect fit, but I really hope it's Biolizard. Supporting Me is my favourite Sonic song ever so... a remix, if done good, would be... well, amazing.

As for modern era... hmm... Yeah it'll prolly be the Nega Wisp Armour.

God I really hope Dead Skin isn't right.

Edited by JezMM

I take offense to that! Refreshinator had a lazor shoot out of his eye! >8^V

OK, really. At least it better have a nice selection. I'll laugh my arse off if the Dreamcast era boss turns out to be the Bigfoot mech!

DS had copy-paste bosses like the Wii version did. They were slightly more varied but I'd still say they were pretty close.

I disagree. Captain/Admiraly Jelly and Frigate Orcan/Skullian look similar, but they're fought very differently. I wouldn't call that copy-paste.

Edited by MarcelloF

Sweet. Hope the 3DS OST is put on the interwebz.

Also: I'm betting Iblis as the Modern boss because it seems like there are no Sonic 06 reps in this version. Egg Emperor for Dreamcast because I really like that boss.

Sweet. Hope the 3DS OST is put on the interwebz.

Also: I'm betting Iblis as the Modern boss because it seems like there are no Sonic 06 reps in this version. Egg Emperor for Dreamcast because I really like that boss.

Classic Emerald Coast plz! 8^V

Does Silver count as a 06 rep?

Biolizard and Egg Wyvern...But...seeing as we got a non-Sonic level like Radical Highway, I'd lol if we get a boss like...dunno...E-105 Zeta

I hope they've gone the Metal Sonic and Big Arm route with the bosses honestly. If game isn't being represented by an actual stage, they should at least have it in there as a boss. Advance/Rush bosses would be awesome.

I hope they've gone the Metal Sonic and Big Arm route with the bosses honestly. If game isn't being represented by an actual stage, they should at least have it in there as a boss. Advance/Rush bosses would be awesome.

X-Zone plz?

I'd say Biolizard for how iconic it is.

Which form? Final or the Shadow's take on it?

For bosses, I'd like to see either Egg Emperor or Biolizard for a boss...hoping that the Biolizard won't be completely nerfed in terms of difficulty. As for the Modern Era, maybe Dark Gaia or Egg Wyvern?