Awoo.

The Amazing Spider-Man (The Game)

Eternal EX

Honestly, I'm only semi-interested in this point. I'm sure the Web Swinging will be good, but given that webbing will need to be refilled, and you can move so well with web rush, I might just use that and save the webbing for throwing objects and trapping enemies.

Also, Turbojet, they said in prior interviews that the Web Rush was somewhat automated, but that it gave you control by taking some of that control away. It looks stylish, allows you to get places quickly (and while conserving webbing,) but retains enough control so the game isn't playing itself (the ability to chose which target, whether you want to stop and go first-person mode or just choose on the fly, and the ability to regain control any time during the web rush should you change your mind on a target location.)

I do believe this was de-confirmed on a dev's Twiiter a while ago. They said there will be a refill animation, but the webbing will be infinite.

Edited by Chaos Warp

watch the quick clip of spidey web swinging in the asm game, not edited, just web swinging awesomeness

[media=]

watch the quick clip of spidey web swinging in the asm game, not edited, just web swinging awesomeness

Not bad. I wonder why the came is not directly behind him, but to his left. I can't really see that working in Spidey, but if it does.....More power.

Aw this is gonna affect me buying the game tbh. I really hope there's a free camera option because that dynamic style just doesn't work for me.

Didn't work for me in Arkham City, and it won't work for me here. I like how they make it more cinematic, but I don't really care about that, I just want to swing around having fun. I'll just wait till E3 or till we get some gameplay footage.

Hm. I guess I'll need to try it out myself to see how it is. Doesn't look bad, but it's completely different from everything else so I'm not sure what to think.

Not bad. I wonder why the came is not directly behind him, but to his left. I can't really see that working in Spidey, but if it does.....More power.

The camera may be edited, you know......

It was confirmed a long while ago that you can move the camera. Heck, I think the control scheme pic even shows that you can move it.

Honestly, I love the way the camera is. it's up close and gives a really good feeling of vertigo and speed.

556774_10150815395404599_85581019598_9577012_1562829457_n.jpg

Now we all know what Spider-Man would have looked like if he were a gangster.

Actually, this will be the first costume Peter tries out in the movie. You see it in the trailer when he is evading police without getting in costume.

• Thumbs Up 4

some new footage, omg you can lift up dumpsters and bending machines

you can lift up dumpsters and bending machines

hds.jpg

I'm offended, I do not see bending machines in the video =C

On a serious note, this looks much better than some of the previous spider man games and I've actually liked a majority of them.

delicious short bits of gameplay

[media=]

Camera looks a bit iffy, nonetheless, i love how fast-paced and smooth the game runs.

also confirmed by the guy playing it

-no Garfield, instead JOSH KEATON is Spidey again, frick yeah.

-Regenerative health, falls in line with the real time costume damage

-combat not as smooth as Arkham games, no lock-on makes multiple enemies a pain at times

Edited by Jackstraw

I seriously thought I was watching a CGI movie. Damn the game looks freaking good. Then again, the video isn't in HQ soooo.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8NvdN_3sw&feature=g-all-u look how cool and fast the web swing issssssssssss

this game looks of the chain

Josh Keaton is lying on twitter about him being on the Asm game, hes in the game, i got some new software togther and it matched his voice with previous edge of time voice, its A MATCH!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx07ST18s_Y&feature=g-all-u RHINO BOSS MATCH LEAKED, WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Didn't they say at one time they'd give players the option to have a normal camera?

That looks pretty fun actually. Also...I'm glad Josh Keaton will be voicing Spider-Man, nothing agaisnt Garfield, but I just prefer Keaton alot more.

Looking at those clips, the web swinging seems like it'll be a ton of fun once it's mastered; the only issues I'm really seeing with the camera seem to be the result of the player's lack of skill. I've been playing these games for years, so I'm sure I'll be fine.

As long as I can't web-swing as high as the buildings, I'm fine with it not sticking to stuff. But didn't Benox confirm a while ago that it would stick to buildings sometimes, but not all the time?

It looks fast, fluid, and fun. Just like others have said before, the camera could use some work. Though I guess since the game's probably gone gold now this is what we're gonna get.

I wonder if they are coming out with demo. That would help me justify whether to purchase this game or not.

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 2

Whilst caught up in the E3 madness,

IGN's preview went up. Apparently the new camera angle makes swinging better.

Also, video interview AND a new trailer featuring a newly announced villain:

Interview begins at 06:53, trailer at 14:15.

Finally, IGN caught wind of this too. Preview of coming events? I'm hopeful.

Edited by Zero-Boom

Scorpion, bitches. FUCK YES!

Black Cat, bitches!

I already knew this, but it is nice to get footage.