Awoo.

The Amazing Spider-Man (The Game)

Eternal EX

I hope they include a story for Stan Lee. This is my idea.

Stan Lee was walking around near his apartment, when he saw a door cracked open, he looked inside, being the nosy person he is, and he walked inside, he then looked around and found a Spider-Man suit on the bed. "Woah, this guy must be that Spider-Guy from the news, but this costume won't fit me...hmmm." He then spots the web shooters "Oooooh....." He then puts them on and jumps out the window, web-swinging off to become Spider-Stan.

The End.

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 9

Spider-Stan

I will now be incredibly disappointed if when he doesn't call himself that. :'|

Edited by ElementofChaos7
  • Thumbs Up 6

Spider-Stan is an amazing name, but I think I could also accept Stan-Man.

I've been kinda sorta keeping an eye on this game but there's no denying playable Stan Lee is awesome. Nuff said. (hurr)

• Thumbs Up 3

I hope they include a story for Stan Lee. This is my idea.

Stan Lee was walking around near his apartment, when he saw a door cracked open, he looked inside, being the nosy person he is, and he walked inside, he then looked around and found a Spider-Man suit on the bed. "Woah, this guy must be that Spider-Guy from the news, but this costume won't fit me...hmmm." He then spots the web shooters "Oooooh....." He then puts them on and jumps out the window, web-swinging off to become Spider-Stan.

The End.

Everybody go home. Any further discussion will look like pointless drivel compared to this masterpiece.

EDIT: I stand corrected. vvvvv

Edited by Pinkamena
  • Thumbs Up 5

Spider-Stan, Spider-Stan, Does whatever Spider-man can

Pops a pill any size, Heart Attacks just fly

Look out, here comes the Spider-Stan!

Is he strong? Listen Bud He's got diabetic blood

Can he swing from a thread ? No he can't, OH GOD HE'S DEAD-

Hey, there! There goes the Spider-Stan!

In the chill of the night At the scene of his bed

New Supers in tights "Stole em" is what DC said

Spider-Stan, Spider-Stan, True Believer Spider-Stan!

Wealth and fame, he ignores Cardiac Arrest is his reward

To play as him, you must pre-order, Your money is his reward

To him, life's a great big bang up Whenever there's a hang up

You'll find the Spider-Stan!

Oh God, my heart just stopped from laughter.

EDIT: Alright guys, time to rename the topic, call it The Amazing Spider-Stan, screw that Spider-Man fellow.

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 4

Spider-Stan, Spider-Stan, Does whatever Spider-man can

Pops a pill any size, Heart Attacks just fly

Is he strong? Listen Bud He's got diabetic blood

Can he swing from a thread ? No he can't, OH GOD HE'S DEAD-

Hey, there! There goes the Spider-Stan!

In the chill of the night At the scene of his bed

New Supers in tights "Stole em" is what DC said

Wealth and fame, he ignores Cardiac Arrest is his reward

To play as him, you must pre-order, Your money is his reward

To him, life's a great big bang up Whenever there's a hang up

You'll find the Spider-Stan!

I love you. I really love you. Now someone record a cover of this masterpiece!

You know, it just occurred to me, that not only will wee see Stan swinging, we will seeing him beat up thugs, stooping car chases and(Considering it was confirmed we can replay indoor levels) him sneaking around and fighting against villains like Rhino and Iguana. All while being voiced by Stan himself. That's just awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kinda annoyed that I got no credit for the Spider-Stan picture. I hate all of you.....

Not really guys. But seriously. NO CREDIT?

leaves topic til bigger news and gameplay video pops up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pre-Order Exclusives Announced:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/activision-and-marvel-reveal-pre-order-exclusives-for-the-amazing-spider-man-video-game-150750645.html

Rhino and Stan Lee special missions DLC.

Pre-order Now from GameStop – The Rhino Challenge

Take control of the massive, genetically engineered villain RHINO and rampage around Manhattan in an exclusive gameplay challenge of pure destruction! As Rhino, players will be able to unleash his formidable powers to destroy anything and everything that gets in his way in a timed event full of speed, combo streaks, and of course, a ton of things to break! Unlockable for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 system ONLY. While supplies last. Limited time only.

Pre-order Now from Amazon.com – Play as Stan Lee for the First Time Ever

All the rumors can officially be put to rest – for the first time ever, fans will be able to play…STAN…LEE as himself in The Amazing Spider-Man. Players will take on the role of Stan "The Man" Lee in his own special mission across Manhattan, borrowing abilities from his old pal Spider-Man as they help Stan collect pages of his latest script in a spectacular race around Manhattan. Stan's mission is punctuated with his witty banter that fans have come to know and love, and a special surprise waits for them at the end of the mission – after all, it is Spider-Man's 50th anniversary this year! Unlockable for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 system ONLY. While supplies last. Limited time only.

• Thumbs Up 2

As much as I like Rhino...I'm going to go with Stan Lee.

Damn that's a terrible decision for spidey fans. Gamestop with Rhino and Amazon with Spider stan.

Amazon, no question about it. Besides, there's always a chance they'll both wind up being DLC somewhere down the line. Or at least, there would be if this wasn't Activision, the geniuses who kept the extra Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 characters on PSN for about five seconds before taking them down. Bastards.

And Nintendoga wins all of the threads.

Oh it's Spider-man's 50th anniversary? Didn't know about that.

I always go with Amazon anyway, so this isn't really a choice for me.

I'll let this speak for itself.

1542ASM%20Pre-Order%20Mini-Games%20with%20Text.jpg

Spider Stan? Beenox I fucking love you.

I am definitely getting this game now.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

i wonder if in the amazing Spider man game you can change to Stan lees skin using the cheat codes. Can someone please tell me if the game will feature the ability to leap great distances?

Sorry for my behavior before, can someone tell if there will be more then seven super villains since the game is 30 hours long. Also black cat appears throughout the game, So the first time you fight black cat is when she tries to steal from a bank.

if i have to pick between rhino and stan, i would pick stan because hes awesome and imagine swinging around as a old guy lol. rhino is just to destructive and plus stan has his own missions and at the end of the missions you will get a special surprise

i wonder if in the amazing Spider man game you can change to Stan lees skin using the cheat codes. Can someone please tell me if the game will feature the ability to leap great distances?

the Stan Lee is DLC, which will probably be made available to the public later. And dunno if you can do that leap from SP2.

Sorry for my behavior before, can someone tell if there will be more then seven super villains since the game is 30 hours long. Also black cat appears throughout the game, So the first time you fight black cat is when she tries to steal from a bank.

Game's 30 hours long? And wasn't the Black Cat bank thing from Spectacular Spider-man or something?

Game's 30 hours long? And wasn't the Black Cat bank thing from Spectacular Spider-man or something?

Where did anyone(Not you Mike) get the idea that the game is 30 hours long? And Black Cat fought Spider-man at Connor's lab in Spectacular. Unless you mean something else..

It was stated by Dee that playtesters clocked the game at around 30 hours.

which means the game could be longer but it depends on how you like to play the game.

The bank thing was from the Spider-Man 2 game, though I think that was the second meeting rather than the first.

The bank thing was from the Spider-Man 2 game, though I think that was the second meeting rather than the first.

i know in spider man 2 black cat meets spidey whilst trying to rob a bank, i hope beenox makes black cat and spideys first meeting different and unique, maybe spidey is swinging around until he see something leaping from building to building in a distance and then he follows it to find black cat trying to rob a bank. Then at that minute black cat blast through the door using her stolen gun from oscorp. this could be possible, anyone have anything that might interest me about the game involving villains web swinging, combat,wall crawling, reloading,cut scenes, voice actors, web shooters and what not. feel free to give me the latest info please.peace out!!!!!!