Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Sadly i can't see the image on the college macs

http://www.hybridgames.co.uk/news/archive/june2011/sonic-generations-demo-disected/Generations_wallpaper.png

Edited by Blue Blood

I'm gutted, my uni halls doesn't allow access to XBOX live, so I won;t be able to get this demo :(

Edit because of Ninjas.

Still. No REAL source was given in that news post. Wierd.

Edited by Michael Myers

Where did SEGA confirm this? I see nothing on the blogs.

Yeah. Really wierd. Maybe they are talking about that french convention where the people on stage confirmed it back on saturday.

But the newspost says:

"Sega today confirmed..."

So i don't know what to belive....

This is supposedly what Sega said.

LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO (October 17, 2011) – SEGA® Europe Ltd. & SEGA® America, Inc., today confirmed that a second demo is being released prior to the launch of the highly anticipated Sonic Generations™ game for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

The first demo, released on June 23rd 2011 – the anniversary of Sonic’s 20th year – allowed fans to play as Classic Sonic only. Now the second demo means fans can finally play as Modern Sonic – as well as Classic Sonic again – in the stunning environments of the iconic Green Hill level from Sonic Generations™.

Demo #2 for the game will be available via XBLA and PSN on 19th October for Europe.

Gamers will be able to get their hands on the full game on the 4th November when Sonic Generations™ finally hits stores for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC digital download. Sonic Generations™ PC boxed product and the Nintendo 3DS™ system will be released later in November 2011.

Edited by Neon

So Modern and Classic Green Hill, if I read that press release right? Good.

I am so god damn happy right now. This is exactly what I was hoping for. THANK YOU SEGA, you have officially saved me from myself, no Rooftop Run spoiling! I honestly don't care about receiving more info on the game now, this will easily keep me hyped and satisfied up until release. Plus, with my birthday on Friday, it's like an early present :P

Edited by ENVY

2 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

I can't wait to see how gourgeous this game looks on my TV, considering it's the final build of GHZ.

Edited by KrazyBean14