Awoo.

Skullgirls! 2ND Encore! Latest: Robo Fortune and a freaking train stage you heathens

LunarEdge

And now idiots are asking for their donations back because their waifus didn't make it

.....I'm serious

And now idiots are asking for their donations back because their waifus didn't make it

.....I'm serious

Jesus, butthurt morons? I get that you can never please everyone, but refunds? Really?dry.png

Anyways, Annie is in there whom was one of my top three, which pleases me.  Like I said before though, even if she doesn't win, all of the characters seem very interesting enough to keep me from being disappointed.

I am legit shocked that Beowulf didn't make it, though according to Ravi on NeoGAF, he was 9 votes away from being #4. He had some of the most vocal fans. I'm also surprised Aeon's persisted into the final round. I sincerely hope she doesn't win though, since Mike Z said if she's in the game she'd most likely be OP as fuck.

At this point I'm putting my chips on either Minette or Annie winning. Both got a plethora of more support in light of the latest exclusions and Annie has consistently been one of the most popular votes. I want the former the most but Annie would be awesome too; she's practically a loli Sol Badguy.

Mike Z's favorite was Isaac.

He changes his mind, he still thinks Isaac is great but since then he started liking Scythana and Minette more.

I am legit shocked that Beowulf didn't make it, though according to Ravi on NeoGAF, he was 9 votes away from being #4. He had some of the most vocal fans. I'm also surprised Aeon's persisted into the final round. I sincerely hope she doesn't win though, since Mike Z said if she's in the game she'd most likely be OP as fuck.

I'm also surprised about Aeon.

But Mike has assured that no matter who is chosen he'll program them with the care and balancing they deserve, he's getting paid for it afterall, and even if he doesn't like the character it's still his hobby to work on his game.

He just thought Aeon would better show off her stuff as a boss character, she's perfectly balance-able.

I admit myself, I wasn't expecting Aeon to be in the top 4, I hardly seen any art or people really going gaga over her. She must've had a ton of secret fans, some likely from Japan.

I do find it silly that people are complaining that their so-called top pick didn't made it to the top 4, when their is going to be second vote poll coming after this one is finish for the next character. However, because of the constant complaints, this poll will be going more faster now, which is actually a smart move by Peter, also you can only vote for ONE character. 

I have been wondering, sorry for missing it, but where is the link to this poll?

Aeon is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb and I have no idea how she made it this far. I hope with every fibre of my being she doesn't win and there was no top 8 character I wanted to see go on less. :(

As a guy who was voting Minette, Stanley, Yu-Wan, and Eliza (odd one out here but whatever) from the start I am glad to see one of the aquatic characters I was rooting for in the top 4. So yeah - voted Minette.

Next time? Gonna hope Stanley pulls through like a boss.

Voted Eliza as soon as the vote went up earlier C: I really wouldn't mind if anyone won but I would mind Aeon a tiny bit more than the others for probably the same reasons most others don't like her (I still wish Venus got further though)

I really don't think Aeon will win though. If you ask me, she's probably the character who "beat Beowulf by 9 votes".

Voted Eliza as soon as the vote went up earlier C: I really wouldn't mind if anyone won but I would mind Aeon a tiny bit more than the others for probably the same reasons most others don't like her (I still wish Venus got further though)

I really don't think Aeon will win though. If you ask me, she's probably the character who "beat Beowulf by 9 votes".

Which is a damn shame because Beowulf is a better character than her IMO.

Which is a damn shame because Beowulf is a better character than her IMO.

Well as a moveset maybe, but I've wanted Venus and Aeon to be playable ever since I saw the cliffhanger ending. Even if they're not meant to be playable just yet, they're almost definitely mega-important to the story and that kind of thing could get people really excited for the future of the game. However I'd rather have someone else just to respect Alex's wishes to keep them a secret for now.

So I bet a lot of people are curious about that too. But people have their own reasons for votin' characters. some like story some like gameplay some like appearances. I like a mix of the first two.

Edited by SuperLink

Most of Ahad's character designs are bad if you ask me. It doesn't help that I just don't like his art style in general.

Skullgirls' main strength has always been the fighting mechanics and I have issues even with those.

So am I the only one that's going to play Skullgirls for the fighting and mechanics and not the character designs :B

So am I the only one that's going to play Skullgirls for the fighting and mechanics and not the character designs :B

Probably. I mean, I'm pretty sure the characters design its also a huge factor for you.

If the game had the same mechanics but the characters where all stick figures you would probably ignore it.

Eliza was my fourth pick, I'm happy! I don't like her as much as I did when the vote started, but she still sounds awesome and I did vote her in almost every round (including the last one)!

Next round I really want Isaac to win, but one of my picks made it so I think I'm satisfied with Character Wars 2013.

Godammit, my favorite characters always lose in this kind of stuff.

Anyway, there is still something I don't get, are all those characters gonna be free in the first 3 months or just Squiggly?

04YFwLz.jpg

There is a little bit of truth behind this image.

Edited by Nald From Never Lake

Godammit, my favorite characters always lose in this kind of stuff.

Anyway, there is still something I don't get, are all those characters gonna be free in the first 3 months or just Squiggly?

Yep, absolutely everything that was raised in the Indiegogo will be free for 3 months, including stages, characters, stories, and colour palettes.

Hell yeah, Eliza was my top pick, the moment I knew she was a cursed pharaoh or whatever, she became my favorite. I love egypt shit. Oh yeah, and boobies of course. Go Eliza!