Awoo.

Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Ultimate Harder)

Cephrien

At first I thought Ken looked pretty cool.

But then I stopped caring.

Because Theodore.

K-Ken..? Is that you..?

...I might just sub him now...
Never thought I'd say that.

Something about him reminds me of Hazama a little.

He seems really fun to play as.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3vWdCZ2NPA

Boom, here they are.

Damn, son, they look fun to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gLFWyJeURg

Also a look at a new mode, Golden Arena mode, that brings in some elements from the RPGs and puts a bit of a fighting game spin on 'em.

Oh my god I want to sub Ken so bad and I never thought I'd say that

Also Arena mode looks kinda like Abyss. Which I love

Welp, it's happening. Adachi's officially in as a fighter.

He'll be available as DLC, with a code for him coming with first-run copies of the game, similar to Terumi in BlazBlue Chronophantasma.

• Thumbs Up 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axdgYMrO3B4

Finally we'll be able to kind of reenact this scene!

Playable Dojima plz

Oh wow, now I can't even import the game if it is region-free or I'll end up with a butchered roster.

Oh wow, now I can't even import the game if it is region-free or I'll end up with a butchered roster.

Why so?

So, I know who my main is going to be.

But he's DLC.

Bitches and whores.

I wonder what he'll play like?  I keep imagining a weird mix-up of Narukami and Naoto.

I have one and a US account too, but does DLC from another region work on a pal machine? I've been told that it doesn't work, or does it only apply to JP DLC on a US game for example? If I have like the US copy and download stuff with a US account on a EU PS3 will it actually recognize the downloaded stuff?

I would do a little research, but I'm currently on my phone and it barely loads any website.

I have one and a US account too, but does DLC from another region work on a pal machine? I've been told that it doesn't work, or does it only apply to JP DLC on a US game for example? If I have like the US copy and download stuff with a US account on a EU PS3 will it actually recognize the downloaded stuff?

I would do a little research, but I'm currently on my phone and it barely loads any website.

If you input the DLC code on a Japanese PSN account it'll work regardless of your system.

The reason why you can't download, say, JP codes on a PAL account is because codes draw files from the PSN Store. PAL and US stores don't recognise these codes, but when you're on a JP account you're drawing from the JP store, which does contain the files that the code directs to.

After the files are on your PS3, they'll automatically go into the game for any account to use.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder what he'll play like?  I keep imagining a weird mix-up of Narukami and Naoto.

I guess he'll use the same keep away play style as Naoto. Magatsu-Izanagi will probably have a completly different moveset from Izanagi unless Ark is lazy. I mean the only skill it has in common with Izanagi is Ziodyne.

If you input the DLC code on a Japanese PSN account it'll work regardless of your system.

The reason why you can't download, say, JP codes on a PAL account is because codes draw files from the PSN Store. PAL and US stores don't recognise these codes, but when you're on a JP account you're drawing from the JP store, which does contain the files that the code directs to.

After the files are on your PS3, they'll automatically go into the game for any account to use.

Oh, that sounds much better, thank you for the explanation.

Now I just hope that they don't region-lock the game again so I can import a US copy.

• Thumbs Up 1

10321048_295580483950554_248022458980967

It's time

I'm currently going through the Famitsu scans for more images

EDIT:

10i9f2c.jpg

2ilhiyc.jpg

EDIT2: Adachi is free

EDIT3: He's also an announcer

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh my god..My excitement for this game knows no bounds whatsoever.

Freakin' Adachi here looks like a boss...A bitchin' boss!

If I don't hear of when this game is coming to EU in the next few days, then I might I might just tear myself to bits of dust,

but I guess I'll stay patient..If I can.

But no, I'm seriously excited for Adachi making it into the sequel - even as DLC, cause ever since that one tease of him, I couldn't wait to hear of his purpose: was he just a story exclusive NPC like Rise in the firs game? Was he an actual playable character? And look at that, he actually is, while also being an announcer!

Oh my god, the box art just got revealed and...

p4u2-cover-japan.jpg?resize=521%2C600

look at this majestic shit

this is amazing.

• Thumbs Up 5

Oh my god, the box art just got revealed and...

p4u2-cover-japan.jpg?resize=521%2C600

look at this majestic shit

this is amazing.

My pants are too small for this