Awoo.

Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Ultimate Harder)

Cephrien

Sho is also going to be voiced by Todd Haberkorn in the dub (Android 19 from DBZ, Italty from Hetalia, Tsukune from Rosario, Oberon from Sword Art Online, Yun from SFIV, Male Morgan from FE:A and Khamsin from Shana)

Adachi's Japanese title is "The Completely Self-Centered Cabbage Detective" btw

Hype as fuck

Wait

Yu can feint Raging Lion...

RIP Crow

• Thumbs Up 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD1Ea7satoQ

Hooray, E3 Trailer!

I wish I could've heard some more of the other English voices, but I guess I'll just wait for new trailers and such. Hope Atlus does those movelist trailers for this game too.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I heard somebody wanted to talk about Murders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP8UuRFuO30

Also, here's a bonus Yu trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjZVWCQOPec

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was reminded of it, I may as well post it here, and these changes are also in effect for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

4 Voice Actors have been replaced;

Naoto Shirogane ~ Mary Elizabeth McGlynn -> Valerie Arem Source

Kanji Tatsumi ~ Troy Baker -> Matthew Mercer (changed in the anime from 14 and onward) Source

Margaret ~ Michelle Ann Dunphy -> ??? Source

Theodore ~ Travis Willingham -> Bryce Papenbrook Source

These are the only changes that will be made.

EDIT: Fixed some source links

• Thumbs Up 1

It's been confirmed that Adachi will be free for the first week of the game's launch.

Looks like it's time to start saving up pre-order money.

Also some images:

p4au-adachi-4.jpg

woop woop Terumi colors

p4au-adachi-1.jpg

p4au-adachi-6.jpg

p4au-adachi-7.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

KanjixKen

Oh and this

Kens dub is giving me serious V.V. vibes from Geass

Otherwise, I really love the main theme. Can't wait for the OST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Uk7wZzwmE

A pretty lengthy, yet interesting video in which a couple pro players discuss some of the nuances and changes of some of the characters.

This one features Yu, Yosuke, Mitsuru, and Minazuki (persona form)

• Thumbs Up 1

Shit, was that Mitsuo I saw during that part with Adachi? I know his eyes were black, but he looked familiar.

FarnsworthGoodNews_zpsb5a378dd.png

P4AU is...*drumroll* NOT region locked! biggrin.png

So if I come in here in a few months and ask for advice on how to set up a US PSN with minimal effort would that be alright with you guys :V

my hype for this is still generally pretty low, I've found it hard to get excited for anything Persona related since the shitty P4U1 Europe fiasco, I still haven't even finished that game because of how much the wait put me off it.

So I watched this being streamed during EVO this weekend, and I am absolutely in love with this game now. I've picked the character I want to use and everything now, and that's Rise. I'm such a waifu whore right now I'm gonna buy a new arcade stick and customize it with Rise art. and LED buttons (actually I just like customizing arcade sticks).

Welp.

Marie from Persona 4 Golden has been confirmed as DLC.

Buying and maining.

JZwaZMu.jpg?1

Her Instant Kill will be death by shitty poetry.

So when are we getting Margaret?

• Thumbs Up 1

FarnsworthGoodNews_zpsb5a378dd.png

P4AU is...*drumroll* NOT region locked! biggrin.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en_P_OTt6oM

10384805_10152231145148339_7411123802486

Also here's the English version boxart!

...and a new trailer featuring cutscenes!

Oh wow, I guess yukari is a power ranger O_O I was joking before but I didn't think it be for real.

• 7 months later...

So, I guess this actually came out in September (NA)/November (EU). Even before the wipe; I don't recall people talking about this, how is it?

So, I guess this actually came out in September (NA)/November (EU). Even before the wipe; I don't recall people talking about this, how is it?

both this and P4A from a fighting game background? Absolutely terrible. I've caused so much salt

for fun? Yeah s'pretty good.

I'm not a big fan overall. I adore the spritework and some of the new music is cool, but the story is like a fanfic that doesn't nearly do P3 or P4 justice and the battle system is too complicated in design yet oversimplified in controls (which just doesn't mesh imo) for me to ever actually feel like I'm learning anything about the game.

Even though I went into the series loving Persona, this is easily the fighting game I actually follow I enjoy least.

P4Ultimax's story is bloody terrible also did I mention that. Arena's was ok and even good at times but god Ultimax's is just so so bad I'm embarrassed to have played it. Rushjob fanfic, feels like they only wrote it because they had to write it, etc.

Lastly fuck SEGA, Japan and US both got a bunch of DLC for free on launch but EU got jack shit, have to pay full price for ALL dat ondisc content. Fuckin lovely.

Lastly fuck SEGA, Japan and US both got a bunch of DLC for free on launch but EU got jack shit, have to pay full price for ALL dat ondisc content. Fuckin lovely.

P4AU was post-merger?

EDIT: Oh, God, the merger was back in 2013, holy fucking shit, time flies.

• Thumbs Up 1