Awoo.

Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Ultimate Harder)

Cephrien

Because Atlus doesn't give a single jack shit about Europe. Never have and probably never will. I'd almost call them xenophobic.

Zen never got their copies to be sent for certification, so for once it was an issue that was out of their hands.

At this point I'm convinced that NISA cut out the middleman when localizing P4G and just released the American version with different ID tags on it.

Since I have nothing else to contribute with here's a picture I took of the P4A Aigis Figma which Gunther plugged earlier in the topic and that I bought.

tumblr_mj5d22wy7C1qesqm0o1_500.png

Nice stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

Persona 4 Arena finally coming to Europe May 10th.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/18/persona-4-arena-dated-for-europe-pre-order-bundle-detailed/

Persona 4 Arena publisher Zen-United has dated its battler for Europe, and has sent us an image of a rather tasty pre-order bundle.

In a statement sent to VG247 today, Zen-United dated the game for May 10 for PS3 and Xbox 360 across Europe.

Pre-orders are open now and supporting retailers will be offering a ‘Limited Edition’ content pack. Here’s an image of the spoils:

Pre-Order-Edition-600x423.jpg

The pack includes an official soundtrack collection, exclusive artwork and a Digital Fan You won’t be able to get any of this after launch so if you want it you should pre-order the game while you can.

We’ll have more on the brawler as the launch approaches.

• Thumbs Up 5

Yay I finally have a reason to post in this thread.

They can give us all the DLC colours and glasses for free while they're at it, they were much too expensive for what they were originally!! Unfortunately I also don't expect this to be the end of Atlus' awful treatment of their European audience. I'm actually amazed we got Golden as quickly as we did.

Yaaaaaaay it came out.

In the time it took for this game to get localised I practically gave up my lifelong passion, fighters. >.> I guess I'll have to pick up the stick again!

So this is like a year late right? Guess they were trying to keep pace with the BB:CT release date

• Thumbs Up 1

You guys better fight me when I get this.

Why of course. Noel's too much of a pansy to play me in this.

Yaaaaaaay it came out.

In the time it took for this game to get localised I practically gave up my lifelong passion, fighters. >.> I guess I'll have to pick up the stick again!

So this is like a year late right? Guess they were trying to keep pace with the BB:CT release date

Yea just about, the US version came out in August.

If I had to say "Hell Yeah" I'd have to say it while badly sounding like Kanji.

But this is amazing! Finally some actual news on the release, so I'll definitely be ore-ordering.

I'd be a lot more excited about this release if it were months ago, like say last year sometime or January as opposed to now.

It's just so hard to muster up excitement for a game that I'd until this point pretty much written off. 

Why of course. Noel's too much of a pansy to play me in this.

I can't help it if I don't find it all that great/fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 weeks later...

"As every limited edition should.. we've got the game." *opens empty box*

I laughed pretty hard at that.

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Loving the game so far. I recently finished Persona 4 Golden which I loved to death so I had to pick this up. I suck at the game so far but i'm still learning as I play. The mechanics seem pretty deep so far.

The vinyl I got with it is awesome. I have no way to use it but it makes for a great collectors item.

I preordered it with no idea it came with a vinyl. I was a little confused when it arrived as to why the box was too big to fit through the letterbox. I was giggling like a schoolgirl for ages when I realised what it was. I can't use it either, but I love it! I was only expecting the cd and download content.

I was playing it a little yesterday, but kept getting bored. I love Persona 4 and I do love the story stuff, but the story mode just take sooo long to get anywhere. I just keep thinking "Come on! Get with the fighting!"

The story mode is over 40 hours, unless you're a die hard Persona fan I'd stay away from the story.