Awoo.

Persona 4 Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Ultimate Harder)

Cephrien

According to the translation, time and space warped or whatever. How many of you wanna bet that the "new" guy is a younger Daidara? You know, the weapon shop dude. The one that also has red hair and a cross scar in the face.

• 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y0JMDIcnWs

intro video is a-go.

Is the Dark Hour back??

Yes, that was revealed at the same time the game did.

A red fog covers Inaba, people start disappearing, the real world and the TV world start mixing up, space-time itself starts to distort, the Dark Hour returns, Yasogami High turns into Tartarus and the P3 characters appear on the Midnight Channel crucified. All this as the same time the P-1 Climax gets announced also on the Midnight Channel.

There's also that Sho fucker that from what has been shown from the Arcade mode doesn't seem a good guy at all.

The intro looks stylish. Can't wait for the PS3 version with the story mode and shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://youtu.be/d3EFoT-yvss

Coming to US in Fall 2014 under the title "Persona 4 Arena Ultimax"

I'm gonna miss the Ultra Suplex Hold in the title...

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

I hope the leak turns out to be true and Ken being playable may be true, I´d like to see his adult design.

Adult design? He'll be 12 or 13 during Arena.

But yeah, at this point the "leak" is 99% real, even Ken's jp voice actor tweeted about it.

• 4 weeks later...

Why would they pair the best character with the worst?

Oh well, I guess it'd be a fun challenge to beat the shit out of Ken without touching Korumaru.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am going to body everyone with Teddie and the Ken/Koromaru combo. My hype for this game is officially through the roof.